Chapter 2

"Sure sure you can take your girlfriend with you", teased Aamna.
Aneek smiled at aamna and left with Rashika.

Aneek's POV

Rashika is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. It was like love in first sight for me. We met each other in the first day of our college and on the same day I fell for her. And till today, all i want is to make her mine. My wife, My Love, My keeper and everything.

She is the girl I would come home to and have my dinner with. She is the girl I want to settle down with. She is the girl I want to take care of me and my parents, to make my home a happy place.

And today I have made up my mind that I will finally make her mine, I will propose her and will marry her as soon as possible. I will then keep her with me and I will have complete right over her.

"I have planned a surprise for you", I said happily to her.
"Really??", She asked me with a wide smile. Uff, I love her smile.
"Yes, and you will love it", I proudly reply.
"Well that's on me to decide", She replied with a pause.
"Come on baby, I am damn sure you will love it", I reply, and she smiled again.

And we settled down in my car and I drove the car to the place where I will surprise her.

Soon we reached the place where I am gonna surprise her. It's my favorite restaurant and I just love it here. However she doesn't likes it much here, but I know she will have no problem because she loves me.

We entered the restaurant,  I have had booked a private suite for us. The place has a warm ambiance and it is actually cozy and classy. We entered our suite and settled down.

After we settled down, the waiter brought us the menu and a bottle of fine red wine. Oh I love wine.

Rashika just grabbed the menu and started to search her favorites. And I know her, she will be thinking if ordering the same unhealthy junk like pizza and burger and shit. But I just can't let her, she has to be beautiful and fit and healthy for me. So I ordered kale salad for both of us.

"Rashika", I spoke as I badly wanted to propose her and make her mine as soon as possible.
"Yeah?", She replied, still looking at the menu.
"I want to say something ", I don't know why I felt a bit nervous while confessing it.
"Hmm, listening ", She says.

"Actually..", before I could complete my sentence her phone rang and she picked it up soon. Urgh, I hate it, why does she has to pick the phone when I am going to say something important to her.

"Yeah", Rashika replied on the phone, listening attentively.
"Okay", "yeah sure", "okay I will reach there right now", and she cuts the call.

Wait a minute,  where is she going? She just can't leave me and go.

"Sorry, I have some important work, I have to leave right now", Rashika says.
"Wait what?? I have to tell you something", I spoke hurriedly.
"Save it for later baby, please, work is more important for me and you know it", She replies.
"More important than me??", I question her and I didn't expected her to go to work.
"Yeah, Right now it is, I have to settle down my career and fulfill my dreams.", and she left from there.

What?? Her dreams and career is more important than me? No way, it isn't possible.

POV Ends.

Rashika Singh
A 24 year old ambitious girl, who is extremely beautiful. All she wants is to settle down in life and make her career. She is a girl full of dreams and currently works in a company which arranges and volunteers famous campaigns of the city.

Rashika's POV

I reached my office after deserting Aneek in the middle of a date, and was now waiting for my boss who told me about some emergency campaign which is scheduled for day after tomorrow.

Soon the boss arrives and he seemed in a hurry.
The people in the conference room started to pay attention to him.

"We are been scheduled for a fitness campaign day after Tomorrow with the new debutant actor Aayaan Singhania", He spoke