Chapter 7

I felt bad, when I saw her walking out like that. Maybe I shouldn't have spoke to her this rudely.

I was about to focus on my work again when I heard a thud. I looked at Diksha and she looked equally confused.
We got up from our seats and rushed out of the vanity and saw Rashika on the ground, groaning in pain.

We rushed to her, "Oh My God! What Happened?", Diksha asked her as we bent towards her.
"Maybe I have sprained my ankle", Rashika replied, in pain.
"Shit", I spat and without thinking anything else I just picked her up in my arms. Well I saw Diksha confusingly staring at me while I did that but right now I couldn't care about it.
"Call the doctor", I ordered her and took rashika to my vanity.

POV Ends

Rashika's POV

Well I was already frustated at Aayan and his PA, when I walked out of the vanity and me falling down while spraining my leg was like icing on the cake.

But to my surprise, the only people who rushed to help me were these two. My leg was hurting badly, I couldn't think or act anything else when Aayan lifted me up.
Wait a minute!! The Aayaan Singhania lifted me on his arms, is this a dream? I was about to deny the fact but when I got the odour of his mist deodorant, I realised that he has actually picked me up. Oh I love the fragrance. I felt like I want to lose in his eyes again but this wasn't possible right now as my leg was hurting badly.

He took me to his vanity and laid me in his bed over there. I was actually surprised, and my surprise grew even more when he took my foot in his hand.
"Hey what are you doing?", I asked hurriedly.
"Will you please keep quiet?", He spoke a bit loudly and I decided not to utter a word.

He started moving my feet slowly, "Tell me if it hurts", He said while his eyes focused on my feet.
"It is hurting bad", I pouted.
"You just can't watch when you walk or what? Why are you so much careless?", He argued in anger, and I don't know why I felt it cute when he was scolding me for being careless, I haven't seen someone caring for me in such a way, not even Aneek.

At the same time the door creaked open and Diksha entered with a doctor.
"Aayaan", the doctor spoke.

And my eyes fell on Diksha, and I don't know why it seemed like she was getting sort of angry when she saw Aayaan holding my feet.
Aayan slowly put my foot back on the bed and moved back, and paved way for the doctor.
But my eyes were stuck on Diksha and Aayan, I saw her glaring at Aayaan while he rolled his eyes.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

The doctor was checking her sprain while she was making faces in pain. I don't know why her weird faces seemed cute to me like I wanted to giggle after seeing her making those weird faces but ofcourse I couldn't.

POV Ends

After sometime the doctor was done with her dressing, and he turned towards Aayaan.
"She has a major sprain, so she needs complete rest for atleast 7 days", the doctor spoke, "I have prescribed few medicines she needs to take it or it can actually cause internal infections", he concluded.
"Ok.. sure", I replied him.
"Thank You doctor", Diksha smiled and then accompanied the doctor outside the vanity.

Aayaan walked towards Rashika, who was staring at him.
"So bedridden for 7 days?", He smiled.
"I am gonna hate it", she rolled her eyes and Aayaan couldn't control his smile.
"You look cute while smiling", Rashika poked Aayaan and he glared at her.
"Stay here, I am coming", and Aayan walked out from there and Rashika was left confused .

At that time Diksha entered the vanity and her eyes fell on Rashika.
"Where is he?", She asked rudely.
"I don't know", Rashika replied in same tone.
At that time Aayaan came out of the washroom, he was wearing a blaack hoodie and covered his face with a mask, just his eyes were visible. He covered himself in such a way that no one could actually recognize he is The Aayan Singhania.

"Where are you going?", Diksha claimed with an authority.
"To drop her home", Aayan replied in a monotone.
"What? Why?", she was shocked, "why are you going to drop her home? We have a driver, he can do so.. or she can just take a cab." She seemed frustated.
"Actually I do have some deceny and humanity, which most of the elite class do not have", Aayaan rolled his eyes and walked towards Rashika.
Diksha seemed irritated, "But..",
"Sshhh... no more arguments", Aayaan interrupted in between, "You're my PA not my boss".

Aayaan then lifted Rashika in his arms and then walked out of the vanity while Diksha stood there astonished.

"How dare he misbehave with me for some stupid girl?", Diksha scoffed and took out her phone to make a call.
"Hello, I want Miss Rashika Singh out of her job within today", she spoke in the call and then hunged up.
She then put her phone in her pocket and gave an evil smile.

So are you guys excited to read how the story of Rashika and Aayaan is going to evolve and what mess will Diksha and Aneek create for them??

Thank you for all the votes and comments on the previous part <3

And guys please do vote and comment <3