Chapter 64

"Banning Aayaan Singhania?" Amritanand was shocked, "But why? He is one of the topmost actors in this industry. He has a huge fan following, he is very bankable as he keeps on giving hits. His success ratio is too high. He is a sure shot at high income, why would you ban him?" He asked his son.

"Because dad, everything isn't about money. At least not for me. He had done enough harm to someone I know making him capable to get banned," Rohan calmly replied.
"Son, do not mix your personal life with a professional one. This will create huge chaos," Amritanand warned him. "Dad, nothing is more important to me than the girl I love. I am doing this for her. She has suffered a lot due to that man and he will pay for it," Rohan replied in a firm tone.

"What can I say now? Do whatever you feel like is right," his father spoke in a disappointing tone and then walked out of the room. Rohan then took out his phone and then made a call, "Hello."

"What?" Aayaan snapped at his manager, "they banned me?"
"Yes sir," the manager replied in a sad tone. "But how? And why?" Aayaan couldn't understand what happened suddenly when everything was going all right. "Sir, the reason isn't revealed and I can't say anything about the reason," his manager replied. "Then find out the reason, Manav. How can they ban me?" Aayaan was infuriated. "Yes sir, I will," Manav replied and then walked out of the room.

Aayaan was completely frustrated and he couldn't even understand what happened and how it happened. He wasn't able to cope up with it. He felt like his head was spinning and pulses increasing. He had never been mistreated by any production house but then, all of a sudden, Rohan's production house banned him.

"Does it has something to do with Rashika?" A question arises in his mind. "But why would she do something? We have cleared our differences and moreover, she knows what I feel about her. Knowing that, why would she do that," Aayaan consoled himself saying that she can't be the reason for it.

"Did Rohan got to know about us or what?" Another question arises in his head. "But as much I know about the Singhal's they aren't someone who likes to mix up their personal and professional lives, so how did it happen all of a sudden," Aayaan thought again.

He was frustrated, and couldn't find anything to vent out his frustration. He finally picked up the phone and logged in to his social media accounts.

As soon as he logged in, notifications started flooding his phone. He was surprised to see these many notifications. It was much more than usual. He clicked on one of them to find out what the hype was about and then, he got the second shock.

The news of him getting banned by the Singhal Production House spread in the media like wildfire. Everyone was talking about it. Some bashed the production house for its unprofessional behaviour while some bashed Aayaan saying that it might be his mistake.
Rohan's production house was one of the best and most reputed production houses, so getting banned from there raised many questions at Aayaan for which even he wasn't ready. Many just considered that it was for sure Aayaan who has done something wrong.

Aayaan went completely numb as he saw all that. His head stopped working as he couldn't figure out why all of this was happening to him. Frustrated he logged out of social media and then made a call.
"Hello," he spoke as soon as the receiver picked up the call. "Aayaan?" It was Rashika.

"Yeah, how are you?" Aayaan asked. "I am good, but you sound stressed. Anything happened?" She asked in a concerned tone. "Yup, your husband's production has banned me," Aayaan replied. "What?" Rashika was shocked. "Yep," Aayaan replied.

"Oh my God! How did it happen?" Rashika asked Aayaan in a worried tone but in reality, she was smiling after she heard Aayaan's devastating voice and the news. "Honestly, I have no idea," Aayaan replied, trying his best to control his tears.

"Aayaan, calm down, everything will be fine," Rashika tried to control her giggle as he consoled him. "How? Do you have any idea what getting banned by such a company means? Singhal's is one of the best production houses in this industry, getting banned by them means few other companies won't give me work as well. My career is finished," he panicked.

"Nothing will happen Aayaan, trust me," Rashika spoke while she smirked. "Please help me, Rashika. Do something," he cried as he finally couldn't keep a hold on himself. "You wait there, I am coming," Rashika spoke and then hung up the call.

As soon as she kept the phone aside, she started laughing. "And now, your destruction at level three has started Aayaan Singhania. I have waited so long for this," she sighed and then walked out of the room.

She directly went to Rohan's office. "Hey wife," Rohan wished her the moment he spotted her. "Hey," Rashika replied and then went near him. Both of them shared a short, soft and sweet kiss.

"So, why is my wife here?" Rohan asked her. "Did you ban Aayaan from the production house?" She asked.
"Yes, I did," Rohan replied with a smile. "But why all of a sudden?" She asked, "It wasn't necessary."

"It was necessary, my dear wife," Rohan replied as he got up from his seat and held Rashika by her waist. "He got his due. And now, I have planned something for you as well," he spoke.

Rohan handed over a giant sheet of papers to Rashika. "The script of your next movie. You are getting back to work as soon as possible," he winked. Rashika looked at that script and then passed a huge smile of excitement.