Chapter 47

Rashika looked at that man, he looked extremely smart and well maintained. But she couldn't recognise him.

"Rashika, he is the only son of Amritanand Singhal, one of the best and richest producers in this industry," Aayaan introduced Rohan to her. As Rashika understood who is he, she gave a wide smile and shook hands with him. "Hello Sir, it's nice to meet you," she softly spoke.

Rohan smiled and then looked at Aayaan. "Congrats buddy, the movie and your acting is phenomenal," he congratulated the guy. "Thank you so much, mate," Aayaan replied with a smile and then both of them shared a hug.

"Okay then, I will take your leave. You guys can have a chat," Aayaan patted Rohan's shoulder and walked out from there. As Aayaan went, Rohan turned towards Rashika.

"So Miss Rashika Singh?" He looked at her with a warm smile. "Yes?" She replied unable to figure out what's happening. "Well, for a newbie, you did great in your movie. The way you acted, played your part, the chemistry you had with Aayaan, all of this is so great that you will surely land up in the hearts of many people. You will end up having a huge fanbase," he appreciated her work in every way possible.

Rashika smiled and then looked at Rohan, "thank you so much, your words mean a lot. Also I would hope that whatever you said now comes true," she thanked him. Rohan smiled.

"So, let's walk and talk?" He proposed to her. "Sure," she replied with a smile and then both of them proceeded outside the premiere hall.

"So? How did you land up doing a movie? I mean as much as I knew about you, you didn't want to be an actor," he asked. "Well, I just thought that I should do a movie, enrolled myself in acting school, auditioned for the role and here, I landed in this movie," she replied with a smile on her face.

"Woah! This seemed so easy," Rohan chuckled. "Well trust me, it wasn't. I had to hustle for two good years to finally be able to land in a movie," she replied.
"That's great," he replied with a smile. "Yup," she spoke.

They walked in silence for a few minutes. "Well, I haven't complimented you about how you look. You look extremely gorgeous in this dress," Rohan complimented. "Oh my God! I am feeling like I will die by your kind words," she teased and both of them cracked up.

Aayaan looked at Rashika and Rohan having a chat from a distance. While on one hand, he felt happy that she is behaving normally and having a normal conversation with someone, on the other hand, he was feeling uncomfortable as he saw her getting close with someone else and both of them laughing. He couldn't understand the reason behind his sudden uncomfortable feeling when in reality it was jealousy.

On the other side, Rohan and Rashika we're still having a chatter.

"So tell me, where is your family? I see no one in this premiere," Rohan asked. As Rashika heard the question, she smiled but it was a painful smile. "Well, I do not have a family," she chuckled.

"You are an orphan?" He asked her as he was surprised by her answer. "No I am not, I had a brother who loved me like crazy, but I lost him in the 26/11 attack. I have my parents back in my hometown, but they aren't supportive enough so I have severed all my ties with them," she replied with a smile.

Rohan looked at her and felt bad about her situation. "Hey, it's okay," he sympathized with her. Rashika smiled as she looked at him and nodded.

"You have had a tough life?" Rohan asked, looking at her. "Yeah, I have had. But I am optimistic, I will for sure be successful in whatever I do," Rashika replied with a smile. "For sure you will," he replied as he kept on looking at her.

Rashika looked at Rohan, and for a second they were lost in each other's eyes. But then she moved her eyes away and smiled. "Shall we get inside and attend the party?" She asked him as she looked towards the premiere building. "Yeah for sure, I took the leading lady with me, everyone must be finding you," Rohan replied and Rashika giggled.

He looked at her again and felt mesmerised by her. He offered her his hand which she held and then both of them walked towards the party.

As both of them reached the party, they started to enjoy it. Their conversations seemed never-ending as they chatted and laughed.

The movie was great and so everyone was congratulating Aayaan for his great performance and Radhika for her awesome and effortless debut. She was getting noticed and appreciated by many people in the industry. Aayaan didn't know why, but he felt happy when he saw Rashika getting all the appreciation she deserves.

Throughout the party, he was found stealing glances at Rashika who was spending her time in the party by having fun. She was getting drunk and enjoying the party, having chats with the well-known faces of the industry, making contacts and trying to be in everyone's good books. But she spent most of the time at the party with Rohan and this was making Aayaan uneasy.

He was feeling attracted towards Rashika and he wanted to spend time with her and have a chat with her, but their past was refraining him from doing that. But whenever he saw her with Rohan, he didn't felt good, he wished himself to be in Rohan's place although it was impossible. He tried his best to divert his mind but he was finding himself unable to do that.

He was gazing at Rashika, that's when someone snapped her fingers in front of his eyes pulling him out from his dreamland. "Hey handsome, where are you lost?" The familiar voice of a girl echoed in Aayaan's ears and he immediately turned towards the girl and was completely surprised.

I won't provide the next update till I get atleast 5 comments in this chapter :)