Chapter 43

Rashika was sitting just beside the director as she saw Aayaan walking up to them. As soon as he reached there, he didn't even look at Rashika and turned straight towards the director. "Hey, is everything set?" He spoke. The director looked towards Aayaan. "Hey Aayaan, all good buddy?" The director asked while shaking hands with him. "Yeah, everything is perfect, shall we start the shot?" Aayaan replied with a smile. "Yeah sure," the director replied.

Aayaan walked towards the shot and Rashika quietly followed her. She was surprised by the fact that Aayaan didn't even look at her. As the scene was going to begin, everybody present there rushed up to finish their assigned work.  Makeup artists were checking Aayaan's makeup, spot boys were checking if he is comfortable or not, or if he needed something, the cameraman was focusing the camera angles on Aayaan, the director was checking up with him as well. But no one was even going near Rashika or asked even if she needed something. All of them just plainly ignored her like she is a pebble kept in front of a huge rock. All the limelight and attention was being enjoyed by Aayaan. All of this kind of frustrated Rashika as she wanted all the focus for her and for Aayaan to get ignored. She was getting angered by all this.

Chirag was noticing this as he stood near the director. He smiled.

Chirag's POV

See Rashika, you wanted to bother Aayaan by your presence, while in reality, you are the one who is getting bothered by him. Learn from this, girl. You are a mere girl, you cannot pull down a superstar like him, not when he isn't at fault.

The limelight, the attention you wanted for yourself is all focused towards Aayaan, without him even asking for it because he has earned it. He has earned this spotlight and love. You just can't slander it. I do not know the reason you are here, but I know, that by playing cheap games of sex and seduction, you cannot win over someone. You cannot get the success one gets from his hard work.

Learn this as soon as possible or else your way of suffering will be damn fucking long.

POV Ends

"So the shot is ready?" The director announced, and everybody took their place. The clap man stood in front of the camera with the clapboard. Everybody seemed to get prepared for the shot.

Aayaan looked at Rashika, who was grinning while looking at him. He closed his eyes. "Come on Aayaan, you can do this. You will not be bothered by Rashika. Not at the time of your work. You shouldn't be worried or scared when you aren't wrong. So get a hold of yourself and rock it," he reminded himself and then opened his eyes after which he confidently looked at Rashika.

"Lights. Camera. And action," the director shouted as the clap man clapped the clapboard and the camera started rolling.

Aayaan kept on looking at Rashika, and due to the action of the glycerine, his eyes became red and tears started rolling down his cheeks. He slowly walked towards Rashika, acting like he is in a lot of pain. On the other hand, Rashika glared at Aayaan with a stern emotion on her face, her eyes depicted betrayal and anger as she saw Aayaan walking close to him.

Within a few moments, Aayaan reached close to Rashika and stood in front of her. He immediately kneeled with his face bent down. "What are you doing Kabir?" Rashika spoke in a monotone.
Aayaan looked into Rashika's eyes, as tears started flowing down from his eyes. "I love you, Ananya," he cried.
"Lies"
"Please forgive me"
"Why would I?"
"Because, I love you"

"Because you love me?" Rashika taunted as she bent down and held Aayaan's collars. "What will I do of you love when it's the only thing that destroyed my life," she yelled. "What will I do when it gave me a tremendous amount of pain? What will I do when I lost everything because of your stupid love, Kabir," she shouted. She pushed him as he kept on looking down and cried.

"You know what you deserve? You deserve punishment, and the proper punishment for you, it would be death, so goodbye Mr Kabir Aluhwalia," she announced and then pointed a gun at him.

"And cut," the director shouted as he turned off the camera. Aayaan immediately stood up and smiled. Everyone present there clapped in appreciation. The spot boys immediately brought water for both of them to drink and the director walked towards them.

"Phenomenal shot, it was perfect," the director announced in happiness. He went towards Aayaan and tapped his shoulders, "You were perfect like always Aayaan. No matter why everyone calls you one of the best actors of this generation. You nailed this," the director appreciated him. "Thank you, sir," Aayaan replied with a smile. "Keep it up boy, now go, freshen up and get ready for your first shot," he responded. "Yeah," Aayaan nodded and walked away from there.

After Aayaan left, the director turned towards Rashika. "And you new girl," he addressed her. "Yes sir?" Rashika replied excitedly. "You were good as well, the hate in your eyes seemed natural," he appreciated her. "Thank you, sir," she replied in excitement. "But keep up with the consistency, you shouldn't show just one emotion at a time. You should be able to show multiple emotions in a single shot, so just improve that and you will be good to go," he told her. "Yes sir," Rashika replied and the director walked away from there.

Everyone else got busy with their work while Rashika kept standing there. Nobody even looked at her at that time. This treatment towards her angered her, but she was unable to react. "So Aayaan Singhania, getting all the limelight and shit. But don't worry, very soon our positions will be exchanged, you will be in my place while I will be the centre of attraction," she smirked as she told that to herself.

I want atleast 6 comments in this part before I update the next one :)