Chapter 1

There was a high profile party going on.

Many of the known faces of the film industry were enjoying in the party with some booze and music. There were chatters going on about few topics while some were busy in passing comments about some of the mismanagement in the party.
Few were already drunk and few started to snort drugs. In short everyone was enjoying their time over there.

Soon a middle aged man climbed onto the stage and took a mike from the DJ while clicking his glass.
Everyone's attention turned towards the man and all the indistinct chattering silenced.

After gathering all the attention that man wanted, he finally spoke, "Ladies and Gentlemen,  today we are gathered here celebrating the success party of the movie 'Nadaan Parindey', the debut movie of our new youngster Aayaan Singhania".

Soon the eyes of the people turned towards a very tall and handsome young man, who was smiling while holding a wine glass, which he toasted when the middle aged man announced his name.

"And the fifth movie of our most lovable actress Samaira D'cruz", the middle aged man finished his sentence and the spotlight was now on a very gorgeous young lady who was almost drunk and just wanted to celebrate the victory of her movie.

The man directed towards Aayan and he came up on the stage and held the mike.

"Well our movie crossed the 100crores benchmark in just 15 days which is huge for me, because this is my first movie and I was not at all indulged in the film industry before. I feel like I'm on the seventh sky and it's a huge feeling." Aayan spoke but lacked a bit of professionalism.

The crowd smiled and started clapping.

"Well right now I am so overjoyed that I actually do not know how to put all my excitement in place and form proper sentences to say how grateful I actually am. So I won't be consuming much time, and I would love if you guys enjoy the party and have fun." Aayan completed his speech and the crowd applauded.

And soon the gathering scattered as the music was played with full volume and everyone started enjoying the party. Everybody there got drunk and wasted and the party continued till four in the morning, and nobody least cared.

Aayan Singhania,
The 26 year old son of one of the rich businessman in the country, had learnt acting from one of the best acting schools in London and wanted to pursue his dream of making it big in movies which seemed to be fulfilling in his first movie only. He worked as a high profile supermodel for 2 good years before entering the films and so was not a unknown face to the people, but was still an amateur in the industry and in his life. Admist all this charms and glitters he just saw one dream from his childhood and that was to become a megastar and achieve whatever heights he wanted to achieve.

Next Day

Three girls were coming out from a multiplex after watching the movie "Nadaan Parindey".
All the three seemed starstruck and were cooking many fantasies in their dreams..

"Yaar, he is so so hot", spoke on girl in a cheesy manner.
"I have been following him from his modeling days, and trust me he is the most handsome and hottest man i have ever seen", the other one proudly spoke.
And then their eyes fell on the third girl who was lost in her own world with a crazy smile on her face.

"Rashika", the first girl tapped on her shoulders finally pulling her out from her world.
"Yeah??", Rashika, the girl replied with a confused expression.
"Where were you lost?", the other girl asked.
"Nothing ", Rashika shrugged it out.

And then her eyes fell on a person standing infront of them.
"And so the love of your life is already present here to take you to home", Aamna, the first girl smiled.
"Aneek", Rashika blushed and ran towards him.

Aneek waited for her as she rushed towards him and hugged him.
The other girls, Aamna and Natasha followed her and stood behind her.

"So how was the movie??", Aneek asked.
"It was great.. i mean i loved it", Rashika replied with excitement. "And how was your meeting?"
"It went good, and i got the consignment ", Aneek replied with a charming smile, "So girls, if your movie day out has ended can I take my girlfriend from you? As i have some plans for her", he winked.