Chapter 3

"We are been scheduled for a fitness campaign day after Tomorrow with the new debutant actor Aayaan Singhania", He spoke.

"Aayan Singhania??, Oh my god!! He is like the biggest sensation after the realise of his movie", Nimrit, my colleague exclaimed in joy.

"Yes He is, and right now he wants to do whatever it is possible to increase his popularity and fanbase", Boss replied proffessionaly.

I mean WOW, my first project and it is with a celebrity The Aayaan Singhania.

"Rashika", Boss called my name.
"Yes Sir?", I replied attentively.
"Since this is your first campaign, you would be assisting the volunteers and will understand the work and nothing else.", He spoke softly.
"Yes Sir", I enthusiastically replied as I was really excited for this.
"Good", He replied and then then he started explaining us about the campaign.

Well about my work, I work in a startup which actually volunteers actors, celebrities, businessmen for different campaigns they want to run around the country for their welfare and help them in extending the support to needy ones. This company started 5 years ago and currently performing very well from past 2 years. I have joined here a week ago as I wanted something different in my regular 9 to 5 job. The thing is as serious as I am in my career, I won't be settling for one job. I want to gather all the experience I can gather in my entire life. I don't want to be the one who says, urgh I hate my job but I do it because it pays my bills.

And now my new experience will be with Mr Aayaan Singhania, the lead of the movie I watched earlier in the day. Well he is charming, but I didn't find him to be the guy I would drool over and be starstruck. But yeah, I am excited to meet a celebrity for the first time in my life.

POV Ends

Aneek's POV

I reach my home and lock myself in the room. I was feeling angry as hell and I kind off wanted to break Rashika's mouth for deserting me like this in our date just for some petty work.

I mean her work is more important than me or what? Well if it is, it shouldn't be because I won't allow her. She is a woman, and the only job of a woman after marriage is to take care of her husband and his family, do all the household chores and manage the home, not go around and work with other guys. I will fucking cut her wings if she dares to fly.

And I will teach her a proper lesson now, she needs to know how to behave with her boyfriend who is going to be her husband.

POV Ends

Aneek seemed really angry and frustated, soon after he started to smash things in anger around his room.

On the day of Campaign

Aayan's POV

I was getting ready for my campaign. Well it is a fitness campaign and I love fitness so this won't be tough for me I think, but considering this is my first standalone campaign, I am nervous.

I was just looking at the campaign details when my best friend Chirag entered.

"Dude! I just have to say, the entire industry is talking about your sizzling chemistry with Samaira.", He exclaimed in an exaggerating way as I smirked.
"And they think that you both should date, you will be a great couple together", He spoke as he stood beside me.

"Oh please, I just can't date a drunk, wasted hot mess", I huffed, "No matter how hot and sizzling chemistry I have with her"
"Okayy", He taunted as I walked away from him.

"Moreover, all the great chemistry I have with my co-stars is just a proof how good actor am I", I spoke as I tied my shoes.

"So tell me, What kind of girl would you like?", Chirag spoke as he sat beside me.

"Someone sweet and simple, who is ambitious, independent and strong. Someone who has her own life, career and space so that we can happily co-exist with each other without throwing our complete life on each other", I spoke as I had a unknown smile on my face.

POV Ends

While Aayaan was saying about his expectations from a girl he would love, on the other side Rashika was helping her co-workers set up the campaign space with a sincere approach.
On the other hand Aneek was smiling in his work while thinking about something.