Chapter 39

Aayaan's POV

"Okay, then what did she offered you? Money? No, you have plenty of it. Sex?" I confronted him. I was completely frustrated after seeing the reaction of Nikhil and my frustration even grew more when I saw him bending his head down in order to avoid my question.

"So sex it is?" I asked him as I prayed no for an answer. I didn't want my gut feeling to be true as I felt like this is going to be a nightmare if it happens. The tiniest bit of my hope flushed down when I saw him nodding his head in yes.

"What the fuck," I spit. I couldn't believe that Rashika would do such a thing. I couldn't believe that she will get involved in the casting couch. I couldn't believe that she will stoop down to such an extent. But among all this, I couldn't understand her reason behind all of this. Why is she doing all this? What are her intentions behind it? Why is she so desperate to do a movie with me, why does she wants to be a movie star? And why the fuck she is standing right in front of me, mocking me after two good years. I couldn't understand a single bit of it.

"I am sorry, I had no other options. She made me do it and I couldn't control my desires as she was extremely sexy. She offered it to me for more than a week," he confessed as he saw my frantic reaction. I felt sick in my stomach after hearing his confession, I wanted to puke and get out of this place. I felt like my head was spinning and I felt extremely uncomfortable. "Fuck off," I replied to him and walked out of the vanity.

I immediately rushed to my vanity and locked the door from inside. I was feeling extremely unwell, a certain dizziness and anxiety engulfed me and I couldn't find a way out of it. I felt angry, hurt, disgusted, frustrated, pained all at the same time and thus my body couldn't understand how to react to it.

I immediately hurried to the washroom and turned on the shower, as the tiny droplets of water tried to calm me down.

POV Ends

Rashika's POV

An extreme amount of relief and pride captured me when I saw the scared face of Aayaan. His shocked expressions made me feel so happy. I enjoyed him seeing it like that.

I am sure, he must have rushed to Nikhil and told him that he wants to quit this movie, but oops, he can't. I already blocked his every way to get out of my clutches. He will not be able to get out of it even if he wants and now, I will be the ringmaster and he will jump and dance according to my orders.

I calmly sat on the couch and relaxed myself. There was a huge celebration going on in my head and I couldn't even explain it. Mr Aayaan Singhania, you don't even know, how much pain and torture you will have to bear in these three months of the shoot. I will make you cry with tears of blood and this is my promise. I will rip you off every bit of your sanity, your happiness, your peace, your career and everything near and dear to you. I will destroy you financially, physically and mentally and you will end up crying and regretting it throughout your entire life.

This will be your punishment for hurting me, for taking my love for granted, for not choosing me and I will make sure that I will punish you well baby.

POV Ends

Aayaan cancelled the shoot for the day and went home. He felt exhausted and extremely uncomfortable. As soon as he reached his home, he switched off his mobile and went straight to his room and locked the door from inside.

Six hours passed by,

Aayaan's phone was still switched off and neither did he opened his room's door. Not even a single voice came out from his room and the environment was completely silent. The caretakers of the home were worried due to this behaviour. They knocked on the door several times, but he didn't respond. And when a considerably large amount of passed by one of the caretakers called Chirag out of concern.

"Hello," Chirag picked up the call. "Sir, this is Meena, Aayaan Sir's maid," one of the caretakers answered. "Meena, I am busy right now, I am in an important meeting. I will call you later," Chirag replied. "No sir, this is important," Meena hurriedly spoke.

Chirag could sense the tension in Meena's voice. "What happened?" He calmly asked her. "Sir returned home six hours ago and went straight to his room and locked the room from inside. But he isn't responding to our calls and there is no noise from his room," Meena confessed it all hurriedly. "What?" Chirag snapped as soon as he heard it. "Yes Sir, please do something," Meena's voice broke. "Yeah, I am on it," Chirag replied and immediately cut the phone.

"What the fuck is Aayaan up to," he thought as he dialled Aayaan's number. He was shocked when he heard that his phone is switched off. "What the fuck, he never switches off his phone," Chirag was scared now. He then again dialled his private number, but this number was switched off as well and this terrified him. "Aayaan," he called his name in worry and hurried out of his office.

Within a few minutes, Chirag reached Aayaan's house. "Where is he?" He asked one of the maids. The maid pointed towards Aayaan's room and Chirag hurriedly rushed towards his room.

He knocked on the door of Aayaan's room, "Aayaan open the door," he shouted. But to Chirag's shock, Aayaan didn't respond anything. Chirag got scared, so as the workers, they couldn't figure out what had happened.

"Aayaan open the door you bastard, or I will fucking break it," Chirag shouted but Aayaan didn't respond this time as well. Terrified and frustrated, Chirag broke the door and entered Aayaan's room.

As Chirag entered Aayaan's room, he was shocked and scared.

Do vote and comment about how you liked this chapter :)
I will be waiting for your comments :)