Chapter 40

"What the fuck," Chirag spat as he saw Aayaan lying passed out on the floor there. The caretakers and maids were standing just behind him. He noticed them as they were looking at Aayaan in shock. "You guys leave, I will handle him," Chirag ordered the workers and they immediately left.

He then looked at Aayaan and immediately rushed towards him. He noticed the empty syringe lying beside him on the floor and a packet of cocaine along with it. He bent down beside Aayaan and looked at him. Aayaan seemed really high. "Aayaan," Chirag shook him in order to wake him up but Aayaan didn't reply. "Oh my God, what has he done," he shrugged, "I will for sure kill this man," he told himself as he somehow picked Aayaan from the floor.

Although Aayaan was heavy and Chirag had to struggle a lot to pick him, he somehow managed to do that and made him lay down on the bed. "Bastard," he cursed and then picked up the empty needle and the drug packet. He threw them out and roamed here and there in his room in frustration.

2 hours later,

Aayaan regained his senses and slowly opened his eyes, his head seemed throbbing and he felt a sharp pain. He somehow slowly managed to get up from the bed just to notice Chirag sitting in front of him.

"Chirag," Aayaan whispered his name. Chirag got up from the couch and slowly walked towards Aayaan. "What are you doing here bro," Aayaan spoke, still holding his head in extreme pain. "I will tell you soon," Chirag grinned.

As Aayaan saw Chirag coming close to him, he couldn't figure out why. Before he could say anything, a hard smack landed directly on his face which made him look in the other direction. "Chirag what the fuck," Aayaan looked at him and was about to raise his hands that's when Chirag retaliated and another smack landed on Aayaan's face.

"What the fuck were you doing bastard?" Chirag angrily shouted as he held Aayaan's collar, "you fucking consumed drugs and passed out, letting us wonder that what the fuck happened to you. These people were trying to contact you for six hours, we're scared for you and you, you just passed out. Why the hell on this planet would you do that?" He shouted as he left Aayaan's collar and walked a bit far away.

"Do you have any idea what went through me when I heard that you weren't responding? How much scared I became? Do you have any fucking idea Aayaan? And why the fuck would you do that? Why the hell did you consume so much that you passed out? Answer me?" Chirag frustratingly spoke as he expressed his disappointment while Aayaan sat on the bed like a kid who is getting scolded.

"Now tell me, idiot?" Chirag shouted at Aayaan's silence while looking at him. "I saw her," Aayaan slowly replied breaking his silence. "What?" Chirag asked him. "I saw her Chirag, I saw Rashika," Aayaan confessed while looking at him.

"So? What happened if you saw her?" Chirag asked, "why did it bother you after two good years?" He was confused. Aayaan sighed as he looked down. "She was standing right in front of me, mocking me, telling me that she will destroy me and I couldn't even react," Aayaan confessed.

"Where did you see her?" Chirag asked as he saw Aayaan vibrantly upset. "In the set, she is my co-actress, the female lead of the movie that I am doing," Aayaan spoke. "What?" Chirag was dumbfounded as he heard that. "Hmm," Aayaan nodded at Chirag's question.

Chirag was extremely shocked, he walked towards Aayaan and sat beside him. "Tell me everything in detail, what happened in the set?" He asked him. Aayaan took a deep breath and started to speak, "so, I entered the vanity of my co-actor to finally meet the person with whom I will be doing this film, as soon as I entered, I saw Rashika and she claimed to be my co-actor," Aayaan then word by word explained whatever happened to Chirag and Chirag was completely shocked as he heard about it.

"What the fuck?" Chirag couldn't digest whatever happened. "Yes, and that's why I couldn't figure out what to do and so passed out by having drugs," Aayaan confessed. Chirag went quiet as he couldn't figure out what to say. Aayaan too kept quiet.

"So she is here for revenge?" Chirag spoke after a while. "I don't know, maybe yes," Aayaan quietly replied. Chirag went quiet and started to think again.

"This industry is wicked Chirag and the path she chose, it's horrendous man. She will destroy herself and she has no idea about it. She offered sex to Nikhil so that she can bother me, why is she stooping so low man? She shouldn't have done it," Aayaan spoke.

"Let her fuck herself Aayaan," Chirag replied after a while, "let her do whatever she wants, I don't care nor should you," he spoke. Aayaan looked at him in disbelief.

"Am I saying something wrong Aayaan? Right now you are caring for her life when you should care for yours. She is here to bother you, she is here to make your life hell and you should think about protecting your life, not hers. Her life isn't your priority, let her do whatever she wants. You should be your first priority," Chirag spoke and Aayaan looked at him in disbelief.

"Listen, she is here to bother you. So don't get bothered by her. Go to the shoot, do your work and behave like she doesn't matter to you. And this is the simple way, if she sees that you aren't bothered by her then she will stop bothering you. And that's how it will work. Her motive will fail eventually. Just do not get bothered by her," Chirag spoke. Aayaan looked at him and finally nodded in yes. He felt the idea Chirag gave is the right one.

Just 4 votes and 2 comments in the previous part?
I am sorry but I won't post the next chapter with this kind of response.
The next chapter will be updated only if this chapter gets a minimum of 5 comments and 10 votes.