Chapter 63

The moment Aayaan spotted Rashika, he pulled all the liquor he had in the glass all at one go. He noticed that Rashika was looking at him. "You are looking beautiful," he whispered so that she could read his lips and understand whatever she was saying. She passed a tight-lipped smile to him and then walked towards the place where Rohan was waiting for her.

Aayaan couldn't even move her eyes away from Rashika. He just kept on looking at her, he didn't know why, he felt like it would be their last meeting. Then within a few moments, he walked towards the bar and asked the waiter to pour him one more drink.

The moment the waiter did that, Aayaan gulped the entire drink in one go and then looked towards the mandap where Rashika's wedding ritual was about to start. Tears rolled down through his eyes as he felt a sharp pain in his heart.

Aayaan's POV

What is happening to me man? Why can't I bear it when I was the one who told her to move on. I was the one who wished for her happiness and a great man in her life.

She is finally getting everything she deserves. She is one of the A-listed actresses in the industry, she earns good, she is respected by all and she has millions of fans who admire her.

She finally got a man, who loves her unconditionally and is ready to commit to her, which I couldn't. She will be living a complete and happy life from now on then why am I not feeling happy? Why am I feeling this pain that I shouldn't feel?

I want her in my life man, as my girl, as my wife. I want her and this wanting isn't letting me go away from her. I do not know what to do. I can't spoil her wedding.

But why this is happening to me? Why am I not able to look at her as she is getting married to someone else. Why am I wishing that I should be there instead of Rohan's place when I know, this isn't good or healthy?   

No, I have to calm myself. I have to keep whatever I am feeling just to myself. I can't ruin her special day. I can do this for her.

POV Ends

Aayaan took a deep breath and somehow calmed himself and then walked away from the drinks counter. He knew that alcohol will make his nerves wreck and he would do something inappropriate this day which he shouldn't. He somehow calmed himself and kept the tingling pain he felt to himself and witnessed the wedding of Rohan and Rashika.

During the wedding rituals, Rohan did notice Aayaan looking at Rashika with painful eyes and this boosted his anger towards Aayaan much more. He wasn't able to tolerate that Aayaan had his eyes on his girl to date and he didn't like that. He loved Rashika so much, that he had planned that he will make Aayaan suffer, he will make sure that he gets what he deserves. This was the promise that Rohan made to himself.

As the wedding rituals continued for a couple of hours, Rashika kept on looking at Aayaan. She saw in his eyes the same passion and love she wanted to see in him. And this made her smile, a smile of victory because now she knew. He would bear anything that would happen to him because he loves her. The look in his eyes assured her that he loves and trusts her blindly and that blind love, it can destroy anybody.

But there was one thing Rashika knew very well. The steps she would take to destroy Aayaan now would destroy her equally as well. But she was ready for it, she was ready to destroy herself if that would destroy Aayaan. They say, hate consumes you similarly to love. And the consumption by hate is much more passionate than love.

Soon, their wedding rituals ended, and now, Rashika and Rohan we're declared husband and wife. The media spread this news like wildfire. The people from the industry wholeheartedly congratulated them. The public, their fans were so happy and went crazy over the wedding.

The pictures of their wedding went viral and circulated all around on social media. It felt like there was a kind of festival going on.
After a couple of days, Rohan and Rashika left for Alaska for their honeymoon.
While spent two entire days locked up in his room, doing nothing, just remembering all his moments with Rashika which made him fall in love with her more and more.

After a month,

Rohan was in his office, working. That's when his dad entered the room.

"So back to work?" Amritanand, Rohan's father asked. "Yeah, Dad, just looking at the paperwork of our next venture," Rohan replied. "So, have the cast been finalised?" Amritanand asked.
"Almost everyone other is finalised, but I am thinking about the main leads," Rohan replied.

"Why don't you cast Aayaan and Rashika together? They have great on-screen chemistry and the movie they did together, it's still fresh in everyone's heart. Trust me, son, this would be a great commercial success," his father suggested.

The moment Rohan heard Aayaan's name, his blood boiled in anger. He wanted to thrash his anger by smashing Aayaan's face but he knew this wasn't possible, so he took a deep breath.

"Rashika?" Rohan looked towards his dad. "Yes son, we can't put a halt in her acting career. She is a great actor, she should be back to work as soon as possible," Amritanand replied.
"Yes dad, she will get back to work," Rohan replied with a smile.

"So do consider about my idea," his father suggested. "About that, dad," Rohan walked towards his dad, "Rashika won't be doing any movie with Aayaan and our production house isn't hiring Aayaan Singhania anymore," Rohan informed.

"What? Why?" Amritanand was shocked.
"Yes, I am thinking about banning Aayaan Singhania from our production house," Rohan sighed.

Will be waiting for your comments guys🙈
Things are gonna get darker in the upcoming parts as the book is nearing its end :p