Prologue

In an Award Show..

As the nominations were announced, everybody sitting there had expressions of excitement in their faces. They were looking at stage with excitement whereas nominees were nervous as hell.

"And the award for the best actor of the year goes to..", the anchor just raised the excitement of the audience by pausing just before announcing the winner's name.

"Aayaan Singhania", the anchor cheered, and the entire audience started clapping with happiness as a handsome hunk got up from his seat and moved towards the stage with an enchanting smile.

He reaches the stage and recives the award.

"Well, Third consecutive win in the same year.. I just can't be more grateful.", Aayan Spoke.
.
.
.
"So Miss Rashika Singh," A middle aged man settled down in his seat and crossed his legs, "How badly do you want this movie?"

"You just can't even imagine how badly I want it, infact I do not want it, I need it", A girl with almost no expressions on her face replied.

The man smirked and got up from his seat and went near the girl. "So you can do anything for this movie?", He spoke with a deep voice.

"Yes", Rashika nervously replied.
The man smirked, and then started to caress her hairs in a seductive way.

"Alright then", He whispered in her ears.