Chapter 52

"What the fuck," Aayaan was shocked as he saw the invitation for the success party.

"What happened?" Chirag asked munching onto his favourite burger. "The invitation says Stag Entries not allowed," Aayaan rolled his eyes. "That means they will not let you enter to your success party?" Chirag cracked up. "Oh shut up, they can't do that," Aayaan rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? But it is clearly mentioned in the invitation card, my boy. Stag entry isn't allowed," he winked. "Who said I am making a stag entry?" Aayaan had a naughty smile on his face. "What do you mean?" Chirag surprisingly asked.
"How can I be single when I have you, baby. You care for me, you protect me and you do everything for me. You love me more than anyone else, Chirag," Aayaan teased, stressing the word Love.

As soon as Chirag heard that, he choked on his burger and started coughing. Aayaan tried his best to control his laugh after seeing Chirag in this condition.
After a few minutes, Chirag was finally able to compose himself after gulping down an entire glass of water and then turned towards Aayaan.

"Hey chiii, control your emotions," he snapped. "What happened, baby," Aayaan teased him again. "Bhakk, I am not your baby, stop babying me, go find a girl for yourself," he yelled. "I do not need a girl, when I have you, baby," Aayaan teased and flirted with Chirag again and walked towards him as he pouted his lips.

"Aayaan, no," Chirag shouted and got up from his seat to hide himself behind the chair. "Come here, baby," Aayaan pouted and rushed to get close to him. "No, no, get away," Chirag shouted but Aayaan was in the complete mood to irritate the hell out of Chirag.

And then the boys ran through the entire house, where Chirag was trying to get away from Aayaan while Aayaan was trying to jump on him. This moment was witnessed by the staffs working in the house and they giggled after seeing their bosses happy and playing after a long time. It fulfilled their hearts.

After a long run to and fro, Aayaan finally managed to catch Chirag and jumped on him. He was jokingly trying to kiss him on the cheeks while Chirag was trying his best to protect his dignity, but Aayaan was in no mood to leave him.

"No, no, Aayaan, I have a girlfriend," Chirag yelled trying to hide his face from him. As soon as Aayaan heard that, he was shocked, he left him and moved a bit far away. "What?" he asked Chirag.

"Shit, he will kill me now," Chirag bit his tongue, thinking about that. "Tell me," Aayaan glared at him. "Yes, I have a girlfriend," Chirag spoke softly so that he could melt his best friend's heart.
"You bastard," Aayaan kicked Chirag, "you didn't even bother to tell me. If I didn't have played this trick, I would be kept away from the news till eternity," he yelled as he kept on kicking Chirag.

"Aahh, sorry, I will tell you now," Chirag whined in pain due to Aayaan's kick. "I am your best friend, bastard, you should have told me on day one," Aayaan shouted.
"Sorry, sorry," Chirag pleaded.

After receiving a good number of kicks from Aayaan, Chirag finally sat on the couch beside Aayaan. He could notice that Aayaan was frustrated. He felt bad and then sighed.
"You know, after I broke up with Diksha, I thought I won't be able to fall in love again because I loved that girl madly. But then, at my work, there is this girl, Amruta, she is sweet, simple and so charming. The girl she is, it's rare to find. We connected, and then slowly we fell in love. And now, I am thinking about proposing her for marriage, the next month," Chirag spoke with a smile on his face.

"Wow, so many things happened, you found a girl, you connected and then you fell in love slowly, and now things are so serious that next month you are proposing to her, all this must have taken one year to happen, or at least 6 months, and you are telling me," Aayaan spoke in a harsh tone.

Chirag immediately understood that not informing Aayaan about Amruta had hurt him badly. He felt guilty. "Aayaan," he looked towards him. "So, my best friend is hiding things from me now," Aayaan turned towards him. Chirag noticed Aayaan's wet eyes, but before he could say anything, Aayaan got up from the couch and walked towards his room.

As soon as Aayaan left, he felt an emptiness in his heart, he got this weird feeling that something really bad was going to happen and he wasn't ready for it. He started trembling with fear and anxiety as he couldn't figure out what was going to happen.

On the day of the success party,

Aayaan was still angry with Chirag and he didn't talk to him as he walked out of the house to approach the party. Chirag introduced Amruta the next day to Aayaan after he told him everything, and although Aayaan was happy for Chirag and Amruta, his anger didn't seem to fade away. He was still angry at Chirag because his best friend has hurt him and he had all the right to be angry.

In the venue,

Rashika was at the party with Rohan. She was smiling and thinking about the time when Aayaan will be kicked out of the party for not having partner with him. Since couple entry was required, media wasn't allowed at the party so that the private lives of the celebrities aren't exposed.

Her gaze was fixed at the entry, and then she saw Chirag entering with Amruta in the party.
"So Aayaan's dog is here, now he will be here too, and I would love to witness the scene," she thought within herself thinking about the embarrassment Aayaan will have to face.

But the next moment, her smile vanished and her bitchy face turned pale the moment she saw Aayaan entering the party. He was holding the hands of a girl as he entered and the girl was none other than Nimrit.