Chapter 10

Hey guys, Sorry for the late update. Got stuck up somewhere :)

Rashika's POV

And I got the shock of my life. He is laying me off from the job? I mean what the fuck, how could he?

"What? But Sir.. Why?... What what have I done", I stammered, I just couldn't think of someone firing me, I have never been fired in my entire career so this came like a blow on my face.

"Rashika, I am sorry, Our client demanded it and client satisfaction is our priority. I have got complaints from them that you were too clumsy at your work today and acted completely irresponsible, although I understand it was your first assignment but it wasn't your first job so this kind of recklessness was not acceptable from you, so we are laying you off", He spoke calmly but it made me lose my calm.

"But sir..", My voice cracked.
"I am sorry dear", He spoke and cut the call while I just kept staring at the phone.

I was heartbroken and angry and deeply shocked from whatever has happened right now.

POV Ends

Aneek's POV

I saw Rashika being upset and to be honest I don't like her upset unless or untill today if the reason is something I want.

"What happened babe?" I asked.
"I got fired from my job", she replied and tears started flowing down from her eyes.
"What?", I asked, shocked.
"Hmmm", She replies and started sobbing.

Oh my god! She is fired from her job, she just got her karma, and that's what I wanted. That's what a girl like her gets, when she prioritizes some shitty work over a date with me. She needs to learn her place now, it should be always me at first and no one else. I had a smile of victory on my face and I wanted to dance like crazy in inside, but then I controlled myself and went near her.

As soon as I went near her, she hugged me and she hugged me tightly and started crying bitterly. I caressed her hairs like I am consoling her, but deep inside I wanted her to cry, I wanted her to regret and repent.

"Babe calm down, Its just a job", I say to her.
"It's not just a damn job Aneek", She cried loudly. "I just got fired and It has never happened to me ever"
"Well everything has its first time na", I reply and she looked at me, with an irritating face. Gosh I so much hate that look, I felt like smacking her hard at that stupid face.

"Please don't speak anything else", she spoke in a calm voice and then hugged me again.
I felt more angrier that she again prioritized herself over me.

But after a few seconds, I just calm myself down, and I just thought that this might be the perfect time, to ask her for something I have always wanted, to make her mine, to marry her. And If I do this, if I make her mine by marrying her, I will have full authority over her, I can easily crush her desires other than me which actually bother me.

I sat beside her, and cupped her cheeks, she looked at me.

"Hey baby, calm down", I spoke softly.
She looked at me and nodded with a mild upset smile.
I bought her face closer to me, and our lips met, kissing each other.

POV Ends

While Aneek was kissing her passionately, Rashika had something going on her mind amd she focused on that while kissing.

Soon they break their kiss due to lack of breath and started breathing heavily while their faces were still close to each other.

"Marry me", Aneek spoke in a deep husky voice, while Rashika placed her lips on him again kissing him passionately.
Aneek clutches her hairs to pull her more closer while this arouses Rashika and she started unbuttoning his shirt.
Aneek smirked a bit while kissing and then let her have her way.

Soon they break their kiss, and aneek started kissing her neck while removing her top from her shoulders as Rashika breathed heavily.

But soon they were interrupted by a knock in the door.

"Yes?" Rashika speaks while moving away from Aneek.
"Ma'am, it's your time for dinner and medicines", the caretaker replied.
"Oh yeah! Come in", Rashika spoke as Aneek was buttoning his shirt.

"Why do you need all these maids at your house? You shouldn't be having them", Aneek speaks.
"Well, they are temporary it's just because of", and Rashika points to her injured leg.

Aneek's eyes fell on her leg and he was surprised.

"Oh My God! Are you okay baby?", He asked concerned.
"Yeah, I am right now", Rashika smiled.

The caretaker entered the room and placed her dinner next to her bed.

"Okay then I will take your leave", Aneek stood up.
"Okay, Bye love you", Rashika smiles.
"Love you too", Aneek replies and walks away from there.

The caretaker arranged Rashika's dinner.
"Ma'am your dinner", She spoke.
"Oh thank you, I will have it by myself ", Rashika replies.
"Sure Ma'am,  if you need anything just give me a call", The caretaker spoke sweetly.
"I will, Thank You", Rashika replied in a charming way and the caretaker walked away from there.

As soon as Rashika was left alone in the room, she searched for the card Aayaan gave her.
As she found the card, she dialed the number in it and made a call.

"Hello", the call was picked up by Aayaan
"You insensible jerk, You dumb bastard,  How dare you do this to me", Rashika shouted at the call.

What will happen next now? ;)

Thank You for the reads, votes and comments in previous chapter <3

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter <3
Abd share the story too ;) , I would love it :D