Chapter 11

Aayaan's POV

I was working out while my phone rang. I picked up the phone and saw an unknown number so I decided to receive the call.

"Hello", I spoke with a confused voice.
"You insensible jerk, You dumb bastard,  How dare you do this to me", the girl shouted as soon as I picked up the call.

"What the fuck", I was hugely frustrated and furious at her behaviour.
" How could you do this to me?", She screamed.

I figured out that she was none other than Rashika. Her voice seemed heavy, maybe she has cried. But why is she blaming me? And what have I done? I couldn't understand anything.

"Hey what happened?", although I was frustrated I decided to be calm and listen to her. The thing that I can't understand why am I so thoughtful with her although she is the one who pisses me off to the core.

"What happened? You are asking me what happened?", she roared in anger. " First of all, you were so gentle and caring like you wanted to show that you are so good human being and then when you were done, you just made sure that I get kicked out of my job." She screamed at the top of her voice.

"What?", I was surprised. " When did I do that?" I asked her.
"Oh, now you are acting like you are all saint and you don't know what happened. Do you really think I can trust you on this?" She was stiff in her voice.

"Well I really had no idea about it", I was perplexed right now. How is she fired from her job? And even if she is fired how can she blame me so easily?

" Oh really? Do you really think I can trust you, Mr Singhania" She shouted. "When my boss called me and told me that the clients have complained about me and want me to be laid off"

What? The clients have complained about her? But I haven't made any complaint, how can she blame me.

"Answer me? Right now." She shouted as I turned silent. I was wondering who could have done this and suddenly a name struck in my head.

"Diksha", I whispered slowly to myself.
" What?", She replied in an irritated tone as she couldn't hear me.

"Nothing", I quickly change my context. "Meet me at my office after 7 days when your leg gets better, my driver will come to pick you up", I speak in a monotone and I do not know why I said this to her.

"What?", she was surprised.
"No further questions please", and I cut the call as I spoke this.

This girl kind off seems to attract me, and she has something to do in my life.
I don't know why I feel about this very strongly.

POV Ends

After 7 Days...

Rashika's POV

I was very nervous when I was getting ready today. Aayaan Singhania asked me to reach his office today and I have no idea why. Is he going to do something worse to me? Or is he going to be a gentleman again? I don't understand him, he is helpful to me one moment and the next moment he snatched my job.

Well if it's so, then I am kinda affected by him too, I get so pissed off at him at his deeds but still, I kinda want to go closer to him and I don't know why? At this situation, I should say that I do not even understand myself.

As I see myself in the mirror, a smile appeared on my face. Finally, I have dressed up after 7 good days. Finally, I am going to get out of this house and I am excited. I wore my favourite pair of formals and light makeup and I was good to go.

I got out of my house and reached the basement of the apartment. As soon as I reached there, a black SUV was waiting for me. I went near the car and the driver opened the door for me.

"Good morning ma'am", he greeted me with a smile.
" Good morning", I replied to him and got inside the car.
He shut the door and then climbed onto the driver's seat and started the car.

Within an hour, we reached Aayaan Singhania's office.

I got out of the car and went inside.
There was a lady at the reception and I went to her.

"Hello", I called her.
"Yes ma'am how can I help you?", She replied with an enchanting smile.
"I have a meeting with Aayaan Singhania", I nervously reply.
"Your name?", She asked me.
"Rashika Singh", I reply and notice a smile appearing on her face which confused me more.

"Come with me", She replied and started walking as I followed her.
Soon we entered a cabin, maybe it was Aayaan's cabin.

"Ma'am please wait here, sir will be arriving here at any moment", She speaks and I smile.
Soon she went from there.

I rolled my eyes throughout the entire room. It was a clean, tidy and classy cabin, just opposite to the mess I live in.

Soon my eyes stopped at the shelf behind his chair, it had few awards and certificates. I couldn't control myself and went near the shelf to have a close look at it.

There were certificates which claimed that he graduated from the acting school with distinction.
There were few awards which he received during his college times by doing theatres.
There were a few pictures of him.
And I must say that I was impressed to a great extent.

But soon all my enthusiasm turned into nervousness when I could feel someone standing behind me.
The person was very close to me and I couldn't dare to turn around and face him.
The room was silent so I could hear his deep breaths and I don't know why it excited me a bit.

I gathered all my courage and turned around to get startled. It was Aayaan, who was standing very close to me. I froze at my position as I could see him coming close to me.

Soon there wasn't even a gap of one inch between us and my nervousness increased. He had a weird wicked smile on his face which was leaving me kind of unsettled.

Among all this, I couldn't understand one thing, that why I couldn't move? Why I stood there frozen. Why I kind off wanted him to come close to me.

Soon he stopped as there was no space left, our bodies were touching each other, and suddenly I wanted him to wrap me in his embrace.

He now slowly started to bring his face closer to me.

Thank you for the votes and comments on the previous chapter <3

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter <3
And do share the story with your friends ;)

Help me reach 2k views fast <3
Will update a long chapter then :>