Chapter 12

I looked at his eyes and stared deeply.
His dark brown eyes kind off attracted me and all I just wanted was to be lost in those eyes.

He was very close to me, my heart started racing fast and I could feel slight goosebumps.
He was moving towards my face slowly, and out of nervousness, I closed my eyes.

I was still there with my eyes closed when a voice echoed in my ears.

"Welcome to your new job Miss Rashika Singh", I could hear his dark and husky voice which led me to open my eyes. My eyes turned bigger thinking about what he said and then I noticed him standing a hot far away from me and smirking.

I felt a bit embarrassed while thinking about him when he was close to me and them suddenly realise what he had said, so Io glared at him with shock, confusion and astonishment.
"My new job?", I asked him in disbelief.

"Yes, and here is your joining letter at my table", he spoke while he settled himself in his seat.
I rushed towards him and then saw the letter by myself, and my shock grew even more.

" I will be joining as your PA?", I was startled.
"Yes", he replied, looking at me, like he was enjoying my reaction.
I tried to resist him and then read each and everything written in the letter.

"But Diksha?", I don't know why this question popped out in my mind.
" I will take care of it", He replies calmly.

I was reading every word written in the letter, and I was just stunned to the core.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

I was looking at her when she was reading the letter and I was amused at the expressions she was making.
She was in disbelief that she has got a job like this, she actually never thought of it.

Even I never thought of this and I don't even know why am I doing this. It's just like my heart said me to do this and I did it, but in reality, my brain couldn't even figure out the reason behind it.

But soon I saw her expression change from surprised to frustrated and that confused me.

"Why are you doing this?", she asked in a firm and cold voice.
"What do you mean why am I doing this?", I was startled at her not so grateful gesture.

"This, appointing me as your PA", she replies showing me the letter, " I haven't even applied for this job or given an interview, then why are you hiring me?", She asked rudely and I was taken aback.

"I.. I..", before I could figure out to say something to her she snaps again, " Is this all your game or what? Firing me from my previous job, and then hiring me here? Is it some kind of joke Mr Aayaan Singhania?", she screamed and I lost my patience.

I stood up from my chair in anger, and she too stood up, I could see the fear in her eyes.
I walked towards her and then pulled her arms and pin her to the wall.

"What..what are... You doing", she spoke nervously while I was glaring at her.
" Not even a single word Miss Singh", I snap.

She was pinned to the wall, and I was hell close to her, her hands were pinned down by my hands and she was nervously looking here and there while I was looking deep in her eyes.
I could hear her heart beating fast and her nervousness growing.

"Are you some kind of celebrity that you are throwing tantrums at me?", I asked her firmly which made her stare at me.
"No na? Then shut your mouth up", I growled,  "You are just unreckonable, firstly you were shouting at me when I helped you, then you falsely blamed me that you were fired from your job because of me, which I didn't even do it, but to make sure you don't think bad of me, I am providing you with the best job I can provide, still you are snapping at me? How are you so fucking ungrateful Rashika?", I spoke in a really angry tone, while she was looking at my eyes.

I was about to say something else, but then, I couldn't, when my eyes paused on her face. I looked at her scared hazel eyes, looking at me, her flawless face which was very beautiful, and her lips, those pink tainted lips, and I don't know why I felt a strong urge to taste those lips.

I moved closer to her slowly intending to put my lips on her when the door creaked open.

"And what the hell is happening here?", it was Diksha and she may be shocked while seeing at us like this.
But I was too careless right now to care about her.
I was just lost in those hazel eyes and pinkish lips.

"Nothing much, I am just appointing her as my PA", I reply to Diksha, without distancing myself from Rashika or breaking my continuous gaze at her.

So what's Diksha gonna do next? As she used to be Aayaan's PA :p

Thank you for the votes and comments on previous chapter <3
And do vote and comment if you like this chapter ;)
Also sharing the story to your friends won't cost something so do share it :D