Chapter 61

"Aayaan?" Rashika replied in a shocked tone. "Yeah?" Aayaan looked at her. "What did you just say?" She asked her again.
"I just said that Rashika, I love you," he replied with the same passion he had told earlier.

"No, Aayaan, you can't do this," Rashika panicked and walked away from him. "What happened, Rashika?" Aayaan asked walking close to her.

"Aayaan, I am getting married to Rohan the next month, and he loves me and I think I love him too. Everyone knows this now, the news of our wedding has reached the media, and now you are saying to me that you love me? You are putting me in a position I don't want to be," Rashika panicked.

"Rashika," Aayaan tried to calm her. "No Aayaan, you listen to me first. I am getting married to Rohan and I am happily getting married to him. I do not have any grudges against you anymore, but I have moved on. You wanted us to remain friends that's why we were in contact for the past two months, but this doesn't mean that you get to do that to me," she spoke in a frustrated tone.

"Rashika," Aayaan held her arms to calm her, "first calm down and listen to me," she softly spoke. Rashika looked at him.
"Listen, I did say I love you, but did I say that will you marry me? Or did I say leave Rohan and come to me?" He asked her. "Then why did you said I love you?" Rashika asked.

The question pierced through Aayaan's heart as he was somehow unable to answer that. "Answer me Aayaan, why did you confess your love to me?" She yelled.
"I don't know," Aayaan replied in a monotone, "it's just that, I saw the wedding invitation, and I felt a scorching pain in my heart, a pain that I couldn't get off it. It felt like my world fell apart and shattered into pieces. It felt like I just lost everything," he confessed.

Rashika was looking at him, as a drop of tear fell from his eyes. "I didn't know why I felt like that. But then I realised that yeah, it hurts. It hurts when you see that you are losing the person you love and it hurts more when you are unable to do anything about it," he sobbed as he looked deep into her eyes.

"It had hurt me the same, Aayaan. I have felt the same, I have experienced the same. I kept on wondering that day, that what was my fault? Why did you kick me out of your life to save your career? Why was I suffering when I wasn't at fault? Why was I losing you when all I did was love you? And that pain haunted me for a long time and it still hurts. I do wonder sometimes, that why did I suffer? Just because I fell in love with you?" She looked deep into Aayaan's eyes as tears fell from her eyes as well.

"But now, it's almost five years, and I have moved on. I have found a guy whom I think I love and I am ready to marry him," she sighed as she wiped her tears.
"I am not saying you to marry me either. I wish you a happy married life," Aayaan smiled as he wiped his tears too.

"You know, Aayaan? Even after all this, I was ready to ditch Rohan and the wedding, to tell media that they can go fuck themselves and be with you, but  I won't anymore, you know why?" She spat as he kept his gaze fixed on him.
"Because you can't give me the only thing that I want the most. Commitment. You can't commit to me, that no matter what, you will stay by side, you will prioritize me the most, and you will not put me to stake when you're losing something else, because you losing something wouldn't be my mistake, so why should I  get punished? But Rohan, he can do that, he can commit to me, so no matter what you say and whatever you do, I am going to marry him," she spat as hate filled in her eyes.

"And I accept your choice, I understand what you want and I respect that," Aayaan bowed his head.
Rashika looked at Aayaan, she was shocked that he wasn't ready to sacrifice anything for her yet, but that time she couldn't think straight.

"I am gonna punish you Aayaan, for whatever you did that to me," she warned him. "I am ready to accept the punishment that I deserve," he politely replied.
"That punishment can taint you, it can destroy you and I won't step back either," she warned him again. "I am ready for that as well," he agreed.

"Think twice, Aayaan, because it will really destroy you," she warned him. "I am already destroyed," he replied. "Fine, then don't blame me in future," she scoffed. "I accept," he replied.

And the next moment, their lips met, kissing each other passionately, chewing each other's lips as their tongues were fighting for dominance. And the next moment, Aayaan let her tongue enter as she tasted every corner of his mouth. She clasped his hairs as she wrapped her arms around his neck while he held her waist and pulled her closer pressing his body against her.

The kiss was getting so intense and the moment was getting so heated that she moaned in his mouth as Aayaan groaned and lift her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he walked towards the bed.

He placed her on the bed and rolled over her. Both were breathing heavily and were looking at each other.
"Rashika," he panted, as he kept on nibbling her lips, "yes?" She moaned.
"Do you want this? You are getting married the next month?" He asked her as he looked at her.
"I want you right now," she mumbled.

Aayaan smiled and then the next moment, he smashed his lips against her.

What do you guys think?. What will happen now? :p
Do comment about it;)