Chapter 31

As Rashika heard the words which came out of Aayaan's mouth, she was completely numb.

"Aayaan... Wa... What are you saying?", she stammered as droplets of tears started rolling from her eyes. "The truth Rashika", Aayaan sighed. "But... But how can... I just?", she was out of words and couldn't figure out what to say.

"Look, I know, all of this seems weird, but this is the only way I can see. The controversy has been sparked and people are questioning your character Rashika. This isn't good. This shit will mess up with my career and your life. I just can not take the burden of spoiling your life and character due to some petty stupid controversy ", he explained. "Bro what are you saying?", Chirag couldn't keep his calm anymore and asked.

"The truth", Aayaan held Chirag's shoulders. "Look, if she gets out from here, and walks away from my life, people will understand that there was nothing between us, and so they will be sorry about why the questioned her character and eventually they will move on and so she can continue with her life after that. People will even forget about her", he concluded.

"Bro, I understand. But, look ", Chirag was about to say something more when he was interrupted by Rashika. "Yeah, you are concerned about your career and my character and the stupid controversy. But what about me Aayaan?", she shouted, "what about our relationship? What about my feelings for you? What about your feelings? What about the love we have for each other."

"Love?", Aayaan huffed, "what kind of stupidity is this Rashika?", he looked at her. "This is no stupidity Aayaan, we are in a relationship and we love each other", Radhika immediately replied. "No, no I do not love you Rashika, what are you even thinking?", he snapped. "Yeah, we were in a relationship and I was loyal to you giving my hundred per cent in this relationship but I never loved you. I never even claimed or told that I love you". Aayaan held his head as he spoke this.

"You are joking na Aayaan?", Rashika almost cried as her voice broke. "No, fuck I am not", Aayaan immediately snapped. "But. ", she cried. "Have you forgot about what I said the day we entered in this relationship? I have had made my perspective very clear ", Aayaan spoke.

Flashback

"Rashika", Aayaan sighed. "Yes?", Rashika turned towards him with a wide smile on her face. "I have to say something before we enter in this relationship and take whatever we have forward", he spoke. "Say na", Rashika spoke.

"Look, I do like you. I really like you and I do want to have a relationship with you and observe where this goes forward. But there is one thing I am clearly explaining this to you, so if you are okay with it then only we will take a step forward", Aayaan spoke. "What is it?", Rashika asked.

"Look, do not expect love from me right now or till the time I actually fall in love with you. I respect you and I like you. I do feel something for you and I feel different and good whenever I am around you. You do make me feel better. But all of this isn't enough to claim that I love you. Yes if we enter into a relationship, I will be loyal to you and will fulfil all the responsibilities of a boyfriend. I will commit to you and everything else. But I won't say I love you till the time I really feel that I do love you. So do not expect love from me so soon. And if you are comfortable with it, then only we will enter in a relationship ", Aayaan confessed.

Rashika heard him quietly and then she smiled. "Okay", she replied and then walked towards him to press her lips against him.

Flashback Ends

"Look Rashika, I am ending our relationship, because I do not love you still, and just because I do not love you I can't fight the whole world for you. My career is my first and foremost priority and I will ensure that whatever questions have been raised to your dignity, will be replied to in such a way that they won't dare to say anything again. I will also arrange a job for you where you can work. I will make sure nothing changes in your life. Chirag and Diksha will remain in contact with you to check on whatever you are doing. But you are fired from here and I am ending whatever we had right now. And please, please understand whatever I want to do. I just can not put my career at stake for you ", Aayaan confessed.

Rashika heard him quietly. She felt betrayed and heartbroken. She wanted to cry but was unable to do that. She couldn't figure out what to do and how to do. She just stood there and took deep breaths.

After observing Rashika quiet for a while, Aayaan got concerned. "Rashika", he spoke. "Oh shut the fuck up Aayaan Singhania", she immediately roared as she looked at him. Her eyes had turned red due to the pain and anger she felt.

"You three, you three fucked up my entire life, and now your boss Mr Aayaan Singhania is speaking things like he is the epitome of justice and righteousness. Well then trust me, all of it is bullshit.", she shouted on the top of her voice.

"And Mr Aayaan Singhania, I do not need your obligation so shut the fuck off about arranging a job for me", she looked at him.

She took a deep breath, and looked at Aayaan, "You will fucking pay for this ", she grinned and walked away from the house.

As soon as she walked out of the house, she looked at the building from the road. "I will destroy you now, Mr Aayaan Singhania. This will be the worst mistake of your life and you will fucking regret it.", she spoke.

Okay, so the game of revenge and destruction is about to start now ;)

Do vote and tell me in the comments section about how you liked this chapter :)

Also, do follow me if you haven't.