Chapter 66

"You want to punish me?" Aayaan looked at her. "Yes, I want to," Rashika sighed. "Okay," Aayaan bent his head in front of her. "I am ready to accept all the punishment," he agreed.

"Don't," Rashika sighed, "don't accept this willingly."  Aayaan looked at her in surprise. "Why?" He questioned. "Because this punishment will be destroying you Aayaan Singhania, and you are in no way prepared for whatever coming for you. I do not want you to blame me in future for this kind of punishments," Rashika monotonously replied.

"If I get this punishment, will you come to me after that? Will you be with me after this gets over?" Aayaan asked. "What kind of a man you are? A dumb one? Why would you dare to choose your destruction?" She snapped

"A man who fell in love. The love which consumed him so much that he doesn't even think clearly anymore. And you are saying that you will destroy me, but deep down I am feeling that the path you chose for my destruction will destroy you more," he looked at her.

Rashika didn't say anything else. She just kept on looking at him. "Yeah, I acted in films where I have portrayed the roles of a guy madly in love. So much that it consumes him, he is ready to go through anything just to be with the person he loves. Crossing multiple hardships and what not. Even if that can kill him, he doesn't care. Because he loves that girl so much that he could never explain. And I thought that was bullshit. No one can ever be in so love that it consumes him or no one can love someone after realising that love has tainted his power of thinking clearly or no one can think that love withholds such a power. Even I didn't consider that. I always laughed at how can a person be so stupid that he can put a feeling above everything in the world and happily let himself get consumed by it. How can people be so dumb when they are in love? Even if I acted in those movies, I laughed at the idea about it," Aayaan spoke with a smile.

"But then, I fell in love, hard. And then I realised, that these films and roles, the idea of love they had, wasn't wrong. Love makes you unreasonable, love consumes you, loves erases your sanity and makes you think that it's the centre of the world, loves decreases your capability of thinking and loves makes you dumb and stupid, it makes you do right or wrong things. But I don't know why, even after suffering from so many things, love does makes you feel good, it makes you feel comfortable and happy, even if you're losing everything. Love makes you mad and so it has, it has made me mad. I love you so much Rashika, and your love has consumed me completely," Aayaan confessed.

Rashika kept quiet. She couldn't say anything else. She just got down from the bed and started wearing her clothes. Aayaan looked at her in confusion.

"Where are you going?" He asked her. "Home. I have pending work, and my upcoming movie's promotions will start from tomorrow. Rohan will be back home tonight. I have so many things to do, so I should leave," Rashika spoke, avoiding any contact with Aayaan.
"Okay," Aayaan replied.

Rashika then covered her face, so that no one could spot her. "If love makes you cover your face, then it isn't love," she replied and then walked away. While Aayaan kept wondering what she said.

The moment Rashika reached home, she entered her room and locked herself in the bathroom. She splashed water on her face twice and then looked at the mirror.

"Yes, Aayaan Singhania. Everything you said about love was true. I had felt that kind of emotions when I was madly in love with you. But do you know, there is an emotion stronger than love? Hate. And yes I hate you. I lied to you that I love you because hate doesn't let you feel guilty about lying. That's why, in every film, the villain clings onto that hate till the time he dies. And, I am not a protagonist of the film called your life Aayaan, I am the antagonist, the villain," she had an evil smirk on her face.

After a couple of days.

Rashika was interviewing a celebrity host for a talk show. It was to be aired on television after a month.

"So Mrs Rashika Singhal? Am I right?" The host asked. "Nope, it's still Rashika Singh," she replied with a smile, "the man I love, didn't let me lose my identity after marrying me. He told me that the world knows me by this name, and the world should continue to do so."

"Wow, full points to Rohan for this beautiful thought."
"He is a sweetheart."
"So, how's your married life?"
"It's good, he takes good care of me, pampers me a lot, helps me focus on my work. In short he is the perfect husband a gurl could get,"
"Wow, that's really good."

"Well Rashika, you're one of the top listed actresses of this industry, just after two years of your debut. What do you think, how could you make this happen?"
"Dedication, hard work, the will to reach on the top, and a bit of good luck," she winked.

"So, Rashika, before you entered this industry, you worked as a PA for Aayaan Singhania?" The host asked.
"Yes I did," she honestly replied, "in fact working as his PA helped me to get a glimpse of this industry, to know how things work and so on. So yeah, I am thankful to Aayaan for that."

"Well, there was a rumour when you were working with Aayaan, that you guys were dating and all. By being a common girl, who wouldn't have thought in her wildest dreams about her name getting involved in a controversy, how did you cope up with it?" The host asked, looking at her.

Rashika sighed after hearing the question. She plastered a fake smile on her face and looked towards the host. "Well, I am sorry to break the bubble. That wasn't a rumour, I did date Aayaan," she confessed.

The number of comments have decreased... So should I stop updating daily? :)

Bdw, one more thing, check out my new story 'A SOUL'S YEARNING' on wattpad ;)
It's a ghost and human romance :)