Epilogue

One and a half years later...

London...

In a comfy apartment, a man and a woman were watching television. It was their favourite tv show going on.

But then, after a few minutes, the lady changed the channel and then, it was an Indian News Channel.

"So, today is the birthday of Rashika Singh. An actress who rose to fame just after the release of and in the next two years, she was one of the best and highest-paid actresses of the industry. But then, suddenly her controversy with Aayaan Singhania came out and now, she is nowhere to be found," the reporter on the tv said. "But today, we will have a look at her filmography over the short span of three years."

The moment he saw the news and the name and the image of Rashika appeared, the guy started feeling anxious. He looked here and there, tried to calm himself down and his head started throbbing in pain. In just a minute, he was sweating badly and was having an anxiety attack.
At the same moment, Chirag entered the room and spotted the guy in such a state.

"Amruta, turn off the tv," he yelled and rushed towards the guy. Chirag hugged him tightly and tried to calm down.
"Hey, Aayaan, Ssshhh... Nothing will happen, buddy, I am here with you, calm down," he tried his best to calm Aayaan down.

Amruta noticed Aayaan in such a feeble state and was scared. She turned off the tv and walked towards both of them.
"I am sorry, it went out of my mind completely," she apologized. Chirag nodded, but his focus was on calming down Aayaan.

Mumbai Airport,

A girl was talking on the phone as she was entering the plane.

"Nisha, please, don't go,"  A man begged her on the call
"Dad, there is no way I am gonna stay with you. You can live with your guns and drugs, I am leaving," she scoffed as she entered the business class.

"But Nisha, please," his father pleaded again.
"No dad, I am on my flight to London. I am leaving, I am not interested in your mafia business, so let me take off, goodbye," and she hung up the call.

She settled on her seat and sighed. "London, here I come," she had an innocent yet excited smile on her face.

Check out the Author's note as well :)