Chapter 4

All the preparations for the campaign were almost done, and now it was the time for the arrival of Aayaan Singhania..

Soon he arrived in an Audi R8, and each and every volunteer over there gathered to welcome him.

Rashika's POV

I was excited to meet him, although I am not his big fan or something, but he was a celebrity and I would love to meet him.

I saw him entering the campaign space, and I was surprised. He started greeting each and every volunteer present over here, that's something I would have never expected because I have heard that celebs are rude to commoners. He was humble and I couldn't stop myself from admiring him and smiling like an idiot.

And that was the time his PA noticed me.
"Hey you, stop smiling like stupid", she scolded me.
"Sorry", I lowered my head and spoke. But scolding me for smiling, isn't it a rude thing? Anyways I chose to ignore her scold as I didn't want to spoil my day.

We all were standing in a queue while Aayaan Singhania was greeting each one of us.
I was waiting for my turn, and as soon as he came infront of me I was starstruck.

He was extremely handsome and I felt attracted towards him. I kept starting at his dark eyes and just smiled at him. He smiled back in the same way. I seemed lost at him when he raised his hand for a handshake.

"Hey", a deep husky and really sexy voice greeted me.
I shook my hands with him, but was still lost in his dark eyes.
"Hey", I replied.

"Aayan Singhania", He spoke with a smile.
"Rashika S..", Oh shit! As I was about to complete my sentence my phone rang.
Shit shit shit, what a wrong time was it.

I saw him after that, his face had an uncomfortable expression as he put his hands back. And shit, I made a really bad first impression on him.

He moved to the next person as I lowered my eyes. My phone was still ringing and many people out there were staring at me including Aayaan's strict PA. I am screwed.

The guy standing next to me pointed towards my phone and I just took out my phone hurriedly and then saw the caller and cut it.

It was Aneek, doesn't he know me? I hate to be called in work. Everyone who knows me knows this and still he called? Why?? I felt a bit angry on him for ruining my first impression at the first day of work.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

I was greeting the volunteers present over here for the campaign. They are the backbone of the campaign and I actually am thankful to then for this. As I greet the volunteers, I saw people who were starstruck and really excited to greet me. And this made me feel kind of giddy. It felt that they all love me and respect me so much. Although they were being proffessional but this seemed great.

And soon I reached to greet her, those hazel eyes and soft pinkish lips. It kind of attracted me. I saw her being starstruck and lost in my eyes. I have never seen a girl or fangirl lost in my eyes. They all kind off jump over me. So her being lost in my eyes kind of made me feel attracted towards her.

And soon I couldn't figure out when was I staring her in awe. She was beautiful, beautiful than many famous actresses in the industry, they all just put tons of makeup to look good she was in minimal.

I raise my hands for a shake and greet her with a Hii, she just replied back.
"Rashika..", that was her name but soon the almost perfect moment got ruined when her phone rang.

Calls between work, piss me off and piss me off to a great extent. Her call did the same, it pissed me off, couldn't she just have switched off her phone or put it in silent? It ruined the moment, so without wasting my time I moved to the next volunteer hoping that Diksha takes good care of her for what she did.

POV Ends