Chapter 25

Diksha's POV

I saw Rashika turning her head in the opposite direction when Aayaan kissed the actress. I couldn't help but smirk. She is still naive. And being naive or innocent doesn't help if you are working in this industry. People will humiliate you and throw you out.

And now, your this naive behaviour will help me to throw you out of Aayaan's life.

POV Ends

Diksha observes Rashika's reactions carefully while she saw Aayaan romancing the actress. Rashika was feeling uneasy and it was clear from her expressions that she wasn't liking it at all. Diksha grinned after thinking all about it as something hit her head.

"It will be fun now, as I know your weakness, Miss Rashika Singh.", she walked towards Rashika.

"Hello ma'am", Diksha chuckled after going near to her. "What do you want?", Rashika rolled her eyes. "I do not want anything ma'am, it's just I saw you standing here and feeling uncomfortable so I decided to confront you about it ", she winked. "Confront me about what?", Rashika looked at her.

"Well I can clearly observe that you are feeling uncomfortable after watching Aayaan romancing some other actress, kissing someone else, being intimate with someone else", Diksha taunted. Rashika turned towards her, "what do you want?", she asked. "Oh, no no ma'am, I want nothing. I just saw you upset and concerned that's why I am here to ask that are you okay?", Diksha's tone changed from mocking to defensive.

"Have you forgotten what I did to you?", Rashika raised her eyebrows which quietened Diksha immediately. Within a moment Diksha was reminded of all the bad things that happened to her in the past six months. From getting demoted, to Aayaan snapping at her and humiliating her publicly, to the fight where Chirag almost broke up with her, to the instant when she finally had to bow down before Rashika.

"No, no I am sorry", Diksha hesitated, a weird fright had occupied her completely. "Good,", Rashika smirked and looked at Aayaan who was giving his shot.

Diksha's heart was filled with anger and frustration, she just wanted to make Rashika feel terrible and today she had decided to do that at any cost.
The moment Rashika was looking at the scene, Aayaan again pulled the actress closer and kissed her passionately. Rashika felt terribly uneasy and she looked at the other side. Diksha again noticed this and she was determined to say something vengeful this time. She took a deep breath.

"Well if you truly love someone and are in a relationship with that person, there is trust and there isn't any sort of jealousy or uneasiness about your partner's work. You should be comfortable and trust your partner, that no matter whatever work he does he will always be loyal to you.", Diksha spat and Rashika looked at her again.
"And if you still are not comfortable by his work environment, then try to change it, maybe if he trusts and loves you completely then he will understand you and listen to you", Diksha taunted and Rashika's face turned with anger. Rashika saw Aayaan romancing with the actress for the fifth time and the with the amount of burning sensation she felt by looking at Aayaan's shot and hearing Diksha's words, she couldn't control it anymore. She walked out of the set and went straight towards Aayaan's vanity van.

Diksha noticed Rashika's reaction and smiled evilly.   "And now the game begins. It's my time Rashika Singh. Your time is over bitch.", she sighed and looked at Aayaan performing.

Within an hour, Aayaan was done with the shot and the next shot was after half an hour. He reached to the place where Diksha was standing. "Where's Rashika?", he asked her. "I don't know, maybe she is waiting for you at the vanity.", Diksha replied. "Weird, she never does this. She always waits for me behind the camera till the shot gets over.", Aayaan shrugs. "I don't know, maybe she had some work.", Diksha unintendedly replies. "Yeah, okay, thanks.", Aayaan replied, "I will be at my vanity, tell someone to call me when the next shot gets ready", and he walked out of there.

Aayaan enters the vanity van and saw Rashika standing near the mirror with her back facing him. He went on towards her and hugged her from behind. "Hey baby, my shot is over for now.", he slowly whispered and kissed her on her neck. "Hmm,", she replied without even looking at him. "Come on, now give me a kiss", He nibbled her ears and went closer to her. "I think you should freshen up and get ready for your next shot", Rashika spoke and broke the hug to move a but away.

This was unusual for Aayaan, as Rashika never tried to move away from her, so he was amazed. "Babe, are you okay?", he asked her. "Yeah, I am, what will happen to me?", she avoided any eye contact with him. "I can figure out something is wrong. Will you tell me?", Aayaan asked going near to her.

"I told you na... Nothing is wrong.", Rashika tried to shrug it off. "It doesn't seem so", Aayaan declined her claims and moved closer to her. He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him. "Rashika, tell me what happened? ", he intensely spoke. "It's nothing, it's just...  Just...", she moved her eyes away from him. "It's just?", he demanded firmly.

"It's just I felt uneasy after seeing you romance some other actress.", Rashika sighed and looked down. "What?", Aayaan immediately replied. He was completely shocked by her sudden confession and couldn't figure out how to respond.

"Yes,", she confessed, "baby, from the next time, can you not sign movies with intimate scenes? Please, for me?"

Ooohooooo! Such a big demand!!
What do you think? Is this demand by Rashika right? And how will Aayaan react to it?? Do speak about it in the comment section;)

And Don't forget to hit vote and comment ;) Also share if you like the story :D

And thank you for the votes and comments on previous chapter <3
I am really glad about crossing 3k Views🥰 this is huge for me <3