Chapter 29

Diksha walked up to her room and saw here and there. She noticed that Chirag wasn't there, she took a deep breath.

"I have no option left now. I have to do it", Diksha confronted herself. "Sorry Aayaan, I am going to do the only thing you are scared off", she sighed.

She took out her phone and then made a call. "Hello", she spoke as the receiver picked the call. "Yeah, listen, I am going to send you some pictures and after that, you will have to create a controversy, stating that, Aayaan is dating his PA and then do whatever you can do, just malign the image of the girl. Get that?", she spoke to the receiver. "Yes ma'am ", the man on the other side of the call replied. "Good, you will receive your desired amount as soon as the work is done", she smirked and then cut the call.

"And this is how I play game Rashika", she paused, "my one stroke and it will fucking kick you out of Aayaan's life". Diksha was smirking evil as she sent some pictures to the person.
Those were pictures of Aayaan and Rashika being intimate but in public places. The pictures seemed like anyone from the paparazzi could hide here and there and click it. She smiled when a notification sound pinged on her phone.

A post was made on Twitter and Instagram by one of the famous paparazzi accounts, 'Actor Aayaan was spotted getting cosy with his PA Rashika, is there something fishy going between them?' And the caption was attached with a picture.
It was the picture of Aayaan and Rashika from yesterday's set, where they were intimate and we're almost about to kiss.

Diksha saw the picture and then she smirked. "Good job dude", she smiled evilly.

The picture went viral within minutes, it was retweeted and shared thousands of times. Hashtags of '#AayaanwithhisPA' started getting trending on every social media platform. It became hot news within minutes and people started talking about it.

Diksha started to read the tweets and comments,

"Omg! I just can't believe, Aayaan with his PA"

"What a jerk? He started dating his employee, this is why relationship between an employee and employer is starting to getting maligned by these lovey-dovey relationships "

"She is a gold digger, she trapped the Aayaan Singhania!!!"

"They do look cute together tho!"

"Bitch!!"

"What a cheap girl she is! Trapped Aayaan Singhania, I bet she is with him for money!!"

"This woman is going to malign the image of each and every woman, what a dumb bitch she is, became his PA six months ago, and now trapped him in her bloody cage"

"How can someone be so cheap!!! Sleeping with boss has become the new trend to get above"

"I mean she is hot dude!!! Aayaan must be enjoying himself."

Diksha was reading all the comments while sitting on the bed. A wicked smile was all over her face. And the comments were atrocious, ten per cent of the commentators accepted them as a cute couple, thirty per cent abused Aayaan while the rest sixty per cent was full of hate comments and abuses against Rashika.

"And that's how you play this game, Rashika Singh", Diksha smirked. "You did a lot of bad or worse things to me, first of all, you decided to take my place at work, be Aayaan's PA and then you framed me against Aayaan that I was selecting wrong movie plots for him so that he couldn't be successful and at which you ended up demoting me to work under you and you became his manager as well. You tried to ruin my relationship with Chirag by saying him that I am using him. Although I love Aayaan and I want to be with him, but till the time I am with Chirag, I am in no mood to betray him and sleep with someone else behind his back. That's not something Diksha will do, but you accused me of this. And at last, you snatched Aayaan from me. Okay, I may have accepted that I cannot be with Aayaan as his better half, but he valued me as a best friend and the most important woman in his life, but you bitch, you snatched my best friend away from me. So now, it's your time to pay back.", Diksha spat out all of her anger while smirking evilly.

After an hour,

Aayaan and Rashika were lying naked on the bed after having some great sex, Rashika leaned onto Aayaan and they were kissing. That's when Aayaan's phone rang.

Aayaan broke the kiss and turned towards his phone. He saw the caller's name, it was Chirag. "Why is he calling right now", Aayaan spoke confusingly and then picked up the call.
Rashika was confused too.

"Yeah, bro? What happened?", Aayaan asked. "Check the social media, fast", Chirag's tone was serious and worried. "Ok", Aayaan replied and cut the call.

He opened his social media, to see that he has been receiving tonnes of notifications on tagging and mentioning him. Rashika noticed this as well.

"What happened?", she questioned.
"Don't know, let's see", Aayaan replied and then clicked on one of the notification.
As soon as they saw the post, both were completely shocked.

Okay I know this part is a bit short, but a lot happened in this part ;) so enjoy it and think about what will happen next :D

Also sorry for the late update, as I got sick and couldn't write :(

Do vote and comment on the chapter and please share the story with your friends as well ;)