Chapter 57

Chirag and Nimrit weren't ready for that confession by Aayaan.

"You what?" Chirag couldn't stop himself from reacting to Aayaan's confession.
"Yes, Chirag. I love Rashika," Aayaan confessed as he sat on the couch.

"But bro," Chirag was about to say something but Aayaan signalled him to stay quiet.
"First of all, you do not have any right to decide whom I will fall in love with and whom not, and secondly, you have lost all the right to complain about my wrong or right choices, Chirag," Aayaan looked at Chirag with hurtful eyes.

Chirag knew that look, that was the same look he had given Diksha when her reality was exposed and this look scared him.

"So before, I ask you both to walk out from my life, I would like to say something," Aayaan sighed as he stood up.
"Yes, I love her, and I love her way too much. But if you guys would ask me that if I want her in my life, then no, I do not want her in my life," he spoke.

Chirag and Nimrit looked confusingly at Aayaan.
"She just entered this industry, and she has a great career waiting for her. With the amount of talent she has, she will flourish and emerge as one of the most talented and bankable actresses in this industry. But the past she had with me, and the taste we had of the controversy, if we get back together again, that will ruin everything she has worked hard for. You know we celebs don't have a personal life, and our personal lives do affect our careers as well. If the people do not like what we do in our personal lives, the after-effects of this will observed by the lack of interest in public, boycotts, blacklisting from production houses and many more things and I do not want that for her at least. She deserves a great man now, who can stand by her. I had been provided by the chance once, and I couldn't. But I do not regret it, because yes, I have my priorities sorted and I do prioritise other things related to my career than she and I will keep on prioritising it till the end of my career and I do not regret that. So yeah, I don't want her in my life, but yeah, I do love her and I will keep on loving her no matter what," Aayaan confessed.

"We both are toxic for each other and I know it, but that won't stop my love for her man," Aayaan yelled.

Chirag and Nimrit didn't know what to say anymore. They stood quiet, tried to avoid any sort of eye contact from Aayaan.

"Now, Chirag, I would like you to leave and walk away from my life," Aayaan grinned as he looked at Chirag in anger.
Chirag looked at Aayaan with tears in his eyes. "No matter how much far away you walk out of my life, but I will never walk out of your life. I will always be there to hold you when you fall," he spoke in a broken voice and left from there.

"I am sorry," Nimrit apologized and followed Chirag to walk out of the house.

As soon as Nimrit and Chirag left, Aayaan straight went to his room and locked the room from inside. He was feeling suffocated and wasn't able to control himself anymore. He was trying to leave the only bad habit he had with him, but after he was left all alone, he couldn't do it anymore.
He opened his wardrobe and searched for something. After searching for a while, he finally found what he wanted.

"I know, I decided I won't do it again and I was clean for two good months, but I just can't," he panicked. He then made the preparations and then sniffed the white powder, heroin.
As he did that, he saw his suffocation going away slowly, so to relieve himself, he took another drag.
He spent the entire night wasted on drugs, he had his senses enough not to overdose.

The next day,

Aayaan woke up from his deep slumber around 2:00 PM. The night went so heavy on him, that he slept on the floor. He somehow got up and then walked towards the washroom.

He freshened up, took a long shower and then had a cup of black coffee to relieve himself from the hangover.
He then walked around the house as he felt restless, but the suffocating feeling he felt yesterday after he asked Chirag and Nimrit to leave, which vanished after taking drugs had returned and he wasn't able to cope up with it.

He felt bad, his head ached so bad that he couldn't control it, he was getting extremely restless and he couldn't even understand what to do to get out of it.
He immediately went to his room and locked it from inside so the servants won't enter. He took out another packet of heroin and was about to have it, but then he stopped.

"No, I can't have it. I can't mess up with my health and I can't be an addict. I can't rely on drugs, I have to stop taking it," he panicked.

As he panicked, his restlessness, the suffocating feeling, increased more and more and being unable to cope up with it anymore, he finally gave up. He started to think to end all of his pain at once.
He walked towards the balcony of his building and looked towards the ground from the 5th floor. He felt a strong urge to jump.

But then took out his phone, and made a call.
"Dr Mukherjee, I need your immediate help. Please come here before I commit anything serious."

Bdw will be waiting for your comments ;)