Chapter 37

After fifteen days,

Aayaan was having a sleepless night as he laid down on his bed with his eyes wide open.  He wasn't feeling good as he got bad vibes about something.

Aayaan's POV

I don't know why, but I am not feeling good today. It feels like, something is gonna go very wrong and I have no idea about it.

Tomorrow is the first day of the shoot for Nikhil's Movie and it's kinda confusing me. I don't know who is my co-actor in the movie and how can I form chemistry with her on the first day of the shoot? I know nothing about the person, I haven't seen her, I don't even know her name and how can I just romance her. All of this is messing up my head.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the window. I sat on the window and looked at the city lights from the twenty fourth floor of the building. The city looked beautiful, there was peace and calmness which was spread all over the city. The twinkling lights, the calming silence, all of it looked peaceful. But with this peaceful night, there was something else that haunted the night, it was a sense of uncertainty. Do we ever know what will happen next? Will we be able to see the sunrise the next morning, or will everyone survives this night, what if some disaster strikes which gulps down the entire life of this world in a single night. Maybe we can see the sunrise the next day, but do we have any idea what the next day will bring to us? Do we have any idea what will happen in the next moment? There is always some kind of uncertainty in every moment of life. And tonight, that uncertainty is haunting me. The uncertainty about what will happen on the sets is making me feel uncomfortably worried, a feeling I have never felt before and I have no idea how to deal with it.

POV Ends

Aayaan was completely immersed in his thoughts while looking outside the night sky from his room's window. And among all the uncertainties he was feeling, one thing was certain, that he won't sleep tonight.

While on the other side, there was someone as well who didn't have a hint of sleep in her eyes. She was none other than Rashika.

Rashika's POV

So after two good years, we will meet, Mr Aayaan Singhania and I am looking forward to our meeting. You have no idea how badly I am craving to see you and more than that to watch your reaction when you see me and get to know that I am your co-actor.

Tomorrow is the first day of the shoot and tomorrow is the first day when you will realise what kind of mistake you have done by breaking up with me. I do not care if you ever loved me or not, but I know that I loved you and you couldn't return that love to me, so you have to be prepared to face my wrath. At that moment, I wanted you, I wanted you to be mine forever and no one has the right to snatch away or stop me doing the things I want, not even you Aayaan Singhania. But sadly, you did that, you unleashed the devil in me when you left me, you did the only thing I hated, you left me and now, you will pay for this.

If I didn't spare my parents for interrupting in my way, then who the fuck are you? I will fucking destroy you inch by inch. I will leave you in such a condition where you will not be able to live but I wouldn't let you die either.

And mark the date, tomorrow is the first day of your destruction. The day, you will wish that it never came.

POV Ends

The next day,

Aayaan arrived at the shoot location and walked straight to Nikhil's Vanity Van.

"Hey Nikhil," Aayaan spoke as he entered. "Wow, exactly on time Aayaan," Nikhil looked at him. "I do not like to be late," Aayaan monotonously replied. "Good, now go to your vanity, makeup artists and costume designers are waiting for you. Today we will shoot the last scene of the movie where you will beg the female lead to spare you but instead, she will shoot you," Nikhil spoke.

"I will, but at first I want to meet my co-actor. I haven't even seen her, then how the fuck can I do a shot with her. And I won't tolerate any bullshit, let me meet her right now or else I am walking away," Aayaan snapped furiously. "Calm down angry man, calm down", Nikhil sighed, "your co-actress is getting ready for the shot on the vanity van next to yours, also she asked me to tell you that she wants to meet you before the shot, so you can surely go and meet her," Nikhil spoke. "Good," Aayaan shrugged and walked away from there. Nikhil uncomfortably smiled while looking at Aayaan.

Aayaan went straight towards his co-actor's vanity and knocked on the door. "Come in," a familiar voice echoed from inside. Aayaan paused as he heard the voice. He was surprised. "Is she...", he thought within himself, "No this isn't possible," he told himself and entered the vanity.

As soon as Aayaan entered the vanity, his co-actor turned towards him and looked at him. The moment Aayaan saw her, he was completely shocked. He couldn't believe that he was seeing her in front of his eyes.

There stood Rashika, facing Aayaan, with an evil smile on her face. "Hello, Mr Aayaan Singhania. Meet your female lead, Rashika Singh," Rashika mocked.

"No, this... This isn't possible," the words left Aayaan's mouth as he stood there in disbelief.

Do not forget to vote and comment about how you liked this chapter :)