Chapter 53

"What the fuck? Who the hell is this girl and why Aayaan is so close to her. As per my information, he is single and I have never seen this bitch before, then how can it seem like he is dating her. I will have to find out, and do something at this party. I can't take any more chances. This girl can pose a great threat to my plans," Radhika thought within herself and was pulled out of her thoughts from an interruption by Rohan.

Flashback

Aayaan was sitting idly in his room, he was completely drained from the past couple of days because of the level of betrayal he felt from Chirag. The words Chirag said in justification of his deeds didn't even make sense to him.
Chirag told him that since in the past Diksha messed up with both of our lives badly, he didn't want Amruta to do that even if she does that unknowingly. He didn't want any girl to interrupt their friendship in any way but that didn't justify the fact that he kept it a secret for at least six months and he was pissed off at him for this reason. He had the right to be pissed off.

But since his best friend hurt him so much, he was unable to focus on his work or anything else. He just spent the entire time idly sitting in his room. He was disheartened and felt like crying all the time.

But the next moment, he was pulled out from the thoughts of Chirag due to a remainder notification on his phone. It was the day of the party and he didn't have a date with him.
"Oh shit," he scoffed.

"Hey Nikhil, can I make a stag entry? You know I am single and I do not have a date," He immediately wrote a text and sent it to Nikhil. He then kept his phone aside and impatiently waited for Nikhil's reply.

After a few minutes, his phone beeped. It was a reply from Nikhil, "Sorry Aayaan, I can't make changes just for you. Please arrange a date for tonight for the party. Please manage it, I am helpless."

Aayaan sighed after reading the text. The frustration on his face was clearly visible. "What the fuck is this? From where do I find a date for me?" He growled as he looked here and there for a solution.

After thinking for about five minutes, a name stuck in his mind all of a sudden. "Nimrit," he took her name.
Aayaan then immediately picked up his phone to make a call, but then he pauses. "But will it be okay to call and ask her for a date," he thought as he kept his phone aside.

He thought about the words he said to her on the day of the premiere about moving on and not interfering in each other's lives and all and his words were the reason that was stopping him along with the awkwardness that will come along with the date if they go. Thus, Aayaan decided to drop the idea, but then after thinking for a long while, he couldn't decide about any other idea about how could he go to the party. So finally, he dialled her number.

As the phone was ringing, he felt nervous and anxious. Within a minute, Nimrit picked up the call, "Hello."
"Hey, Nimrit. Aayaan here," Aayaan nervously spoke. "Aayaan?" Nimrit was surprised by his call. "Yeah, actually I had to ask you something," he replied.
"What?" She asked.
"Would you come to my success party with me, as a date?" He finally asked her.

Flashback Ends

"Thank you for coming with me," Aayaan thanked Nimrit as both of them got entry to the party. "Anytime," she happily replied.

Both of them walked towards the bar, that's when Aayaan's eyes fell on Rashika and as he saw her, it seemed like the world paused. She was looking ravishing in a brown gown with a messy bun and minimalist jewellery. The eye makeup enhanced the beauty of her eyes even more and he couldn't resist looking at her. It seemed like the whole world is blurred and the only focus was on Rashika. He just couldn't resist her at any cost.

But the next moment, his eyes fell on Rohan, who was with Rashika. Both of them were smiling and having a good chat. They seem to get along well and it seemed like they had something going on between them and that made Aayaan jealous. For once, he wished that instead of Rohan, he was there for her. But the next moment, he felt happy, that she is happy with someone, that she is moving on in her life and it made him feel better.

The party was in full swing. Everyone was enjoying the party, grooving to the music, enjoying the drinks and appetisers, having chit chats with each other, meeting new people and many more things. The party seemed good.

But, Rashika's eyes were fixed on Nimrit. She was just finding a way through which she could know who this girl is and why is she with Aayaan so that she can kick her out of Aayaan's life. And it seemed like she did get a chance.

She saw Nimrit walking towards the empty area of the venue to have a chat with someone else. She smirked and then turned towards Rohan.
"Hey, I need to use the washroom. I will return in a while," she politely spoke. "Okay," Rohan replied with a smile and she walked away from him.

Rashika followed Nimrit and as she was following her, she got astounded as she saw Chirag holding Nimrit's hands and pulling her towards a corner. She went towards them and hid herself so that both of them couldn't see. But then through a visible hole, she started recording a video of both of them on her phone.

"Any leads?" Chirag asked. "I don't think I would be able to make Aayaan fall in love with me, Chirag," Nimrit replied in a frustrated tone.