Chapter 62

After an hour,

Aayaan and Rashika were lying naked, in the bed, covered with a quilt. Rashika laid her head in his chest, while he kept on caressing her arms.

"Do you know one thing?" Rashika spoke. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "If that controversy didn't happen in our lives, we would have been married till now," she spoke with a smile. "Hmm," he mumbled as a reply.
"But, now see where life took us, the next month I am marrying Rohan and you're left alone, all just because of one reckless decision," she frowned.

"It happens, everything doesn't go according to our wishes. We just have to make amendments with the reality and keep dreaming about a fictional dream," he replied.
"Yeah, kinda, but still, where our lives will take us, all of it depends on our choices," she looked at him. "Yeah, that's true, but I am happy for you. You finally got a man you deserved," he spoke with a smile.

"So, you don't deserve me?" She asked. "No, I have betrayed you once, and you shouldn't trust someone who has betrayed you once, because they can't do it again. No matter how much I claim that I love you and how much I show my love to you, but you will have this tingling insecurity till the last breath of your life, that what happens if he has to make a choice and he chose something other than me, like the last time, and trust me Rashika, you don't deserve that," he honestly confessed.

Rashika couldn't help, but smile. "Love has changed you, Aayaan, it has made you mature," she replied, looking at him. Aayaan smiled.
"Why don't you find someone else for you?" She asked.
"No, trust me, I have experienced love twice and I am full now. And I don't want to do injustice to a girl, because I wouldn't be able to love someone the way I love you," he looked deep into her eyes.
"I wish I could say I love you," she sighed as she looked away. "I don't expect that from you," he politely replied.

Both of them chuckled and then Rashika got up from the bed and grabbed her clothes. She wore her clothes, while on the other hand, Aayaan kept looking at her with a smile on his face.
"Now I should go, we have lots of preparations to make," Rashika spoke as she fixed her hair.

"Thank you for this, thank you for being here," Aayaan spoke in a husky voice. She looked at him, with a half baked smile. "You're welcome," and she walked out of the room.

As she went out of the room, he kinda blushed, thinking of the memories they made together. The confession and then the lovemaking, the kisses and touches and moans and everything else. He just couldn't resist himself from thinking about it and smiling. It felt like he had a genuine smile after a long time and he couldn't thank her enough for it.

While on the other hand, as Rashika walked out of Aayaan's house and got inside her car, she had an evil wicked smile on her face. She knew what she was doing and everything was going according to her plans. "Poor Aayaan, little does he know, that he had entered the last stage of his destruction. There will be many things happening to him now and he won't have any idea how to deal with it," she chuckled.

On the day of wedding,

Rashika looked at the mirror, after getting her makeup done for the wedding, and she just couldn't look away. Red lehenga, Kundan studded and gold jewellery, beautiful makeup and hairdo, she looked like a royal princess.

But that time, she felt nervous. She kept on looking at herself and took a deep breath. "Nervous?" The makeup artist asked. She nodded. "This happens, don't worry," she tapped her shoulders and replied with a smile.
"I want to be alone for a moment," she spoke. The others who were present in the room nodded and walked out of the room.

Rashika's POV

Yeah, I am nervous, but not for the wedding. I am nervous about the fact that what if my plan backfires. It took me four years to reach where I am today, just to destroy Aayaan Singhania and I can't let my efforts go in vain.

I know I have done enough harm to him, I destroyed his mental state, I made him alone and lonely, I removed everyone important from his life, but that isn't enough. I have to destroy him till the point he can't get up anymore. And I can't wait anymore. I will have to do it all within this year.

Aayaan Singhania is going to be a forgotten name of this industry. And if someone remembers him, he should be remembered as someone a person shouldn't idolise. I am going to turn his fans as his haters, I am going to rip him off from every ounce of respect he has and I am going to finish him completely and all will be done within this year.

But yeah, I am sorry about one thing, Rohan. I am sorry Rohan that I had to use you in my revenge plan and all this, but yeah, you're not someone who is purely innocent. I saw you on the movie premiere day, you were trying to get your hands on a girl without her consent. But you have made yourself a better man in these two years and I have witnessed it. So yeah, you deserve the torment that you will get, you were no better than Aayaan, at least he cared about consent.

I am going to destroy a few years in your life after our marriage but I know, you will eventually move on. In fact, everyone moves on, but not me, I do destroy the person who has caused me even a tiny bit of torment and then I consider moving on.

POV Ends

After a few minutes, the bridesmaids of Rashika entered the room, to take her to the mandap for the wedding rituals.
As Rashika got out of the room with the bridesmaids and was walking down the aisle, her eyes fell on Aayaan, who was looking at her with a glass of whisky in his hands.

Will be waiting for your comments :)