Chapter 36

"News Headlines- A new Heroine for Aayaan?

Aayaan Singhania has signed a movie under Babbar Productions. The film title is unknown so as the cast but it is said that the film will be directed by Swarup Singhal. It is also being said that the female lead is a newcomer who has been picked by the producer Nikhil Reddy.

Considering the rift in the public towards the star kids can favour this movie well as it's giving a chance to an outsider. This can benefit the marketing strategy and the movie can earn a good amount.

But the main question is, who is the lucky lady who will be romancing Aayaan Singhania in this film. Where are the details about her?  Sources say that no one else than Nikhil Reddy knows about the female lead, not even Aayaan. She has kept a condition, that her identity will be revealed on the first day of the shoot.

Well, we are eager to know who is the new face, and what talent does she have within herself and when will the movie release."

Rashika loudly read the news from the newspaper as she smiled.

"Mr or Miss journalist, I can surely answer your questions," she smirked as she put the newspaper on the table and took a beer bottle in her hand. "The lady, who will be romancing Aayaan Singhania in his next film is Rashika Singh, his ex-girlfriend. Well, one thing is wrongly mentioned here in this article, I am not the lucky lady, but he is the lucky man who will get to romance me, after all, what he has done to me. He deserves that," she chuckled. "And about talent, I spent two good years learning acting and coming up with a perfect plan. You cannot doubt my determination, I have never done so much preparation for a career choice or a revenge plan, " she grinned.

That's when someone knocked on her room's door. "Come in," she shouted. The person entered the room and it was no one other than Aneek. "Breakfast is ready," he spoke softly. "Good, I am coming," Rashika replied. "Ok ma'am," Aneek bowed down and started to walk out from there.

"Aneek," Rashika called his name. As he heard his name, he paused and looked towards Rashika. "Yes ma'am?" He politely replied. "I need to meet Nikhil Reddy today, so please polish and keep ready my favourite black heels. I do not want a single scratch in it," Rashika ordered. "Ok ma'am," Aneek replied and walked out of the room.

"Aayaan Singhania, you don't know, but Aneek is kind of my slave now. He has to follow my orders and he fears me as well," she evilly smiled, "and that's the same fate you will meet, my dear ex-boyfriend. You will wander around me and follow me like a pet dog and this is my promise to you," her expressions changed completely as she spoke this. Her anger was clearly visible through her expressions.

On the other side,

"What is this Nikhil Sir? What kind of stupid condition is this?" Aayaan scolded Nikhil on the phone. "Look Aayaan I am sorry, but she added this clause on her contract and she is free to do that. I have no say in this," Nikhil explained to him.

"But how can I meet with my co-actor on the first day of the shoot? How can I manage it all? Who is she, from where she is, I know nothing about? And what if I do not feel comfortable while acting with her, our chemistry doesn't shots up? The movie will go downhill. It's a romance genre film, and here chemistry is the most important thing." Aayaan frustratingly spoke.

"I know everything, but I am kind of helpless dear. But I can assure you, the chemistry will be perfect, she is a great actress and you will feel comfortable near her. Do not worry man, everything will go great. I promise you. She is talented, a talent that our industry badly needs," Nikhil defended himself.

"Fine," Aayaan spat as he couldn't figure out what to say. He understood that saying something will be of no use so he kept quiet and cut the call.

"What the hell," he cursed himself in frustration as he threw his phone on the bed.

In evening,

Rashika looked at herself in the mirror after she got ready. She wore a dark red slip dress, which was backless and had a thigh slit. Light make up with red lipstick, combined with a messy bun and her favourite black high heels. She looked extremely sexy. She smirked while looking at herself and then turned around and left the house.

After an hour,
She reached Nikhil's farmhouse, which was his private property so it was safe from the media and paparazzi.

She entered the house, and then she saw Nikhil sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

"Hello," she spoke and Nikhil's eyes fell on her. He was dumbfounded as he saw her, and it seemed like his eyes would pop out. "You... You are looking... Sexy," he spoke while looking at her, finding words to say. "I know," Rashika confidently smiled and walked towards him and sat down on the sofa.

Nikhil poured down some red wine on two glasses and offered one of the glass to Rashika. "Wine for the lady," he winked as Rashika took the glass in her hand.

"So, what's the news?" Rashika asked Nikhil. "The victim has fallen in your trap madame. Aayaan has signed the movie and is now frustrated over the fact that he cannot know who is his co-actress." Mikhail proudly spoke.

Rashika smiled after hearing the news. "You know what? You deserve a Kiss Nikhil," she winked. "Well, I would surely accept it," he flirted.
Rashika went closer and leaned onto him and pressed her lips against his.

After a long passionate kiss, Rashika looked at Nikhil. He was trailing his hands on her ass, grabbing and squeezing it. She was still smiling.

"Do you know what more I deserve?" Nikhil evilly spoke. Rashika raised her eyebrows to question him, Nikhil chuckled and pointed towards his legs. Rashika smiled, left the sofa and slowly went down on him.

Do vote and comment on this chapter and also follow me if you haven't ;)