Chapter 19

"Are you serious?", I couldn't believe whatever the fuck he was saying.
" Yes, I definitely am", He responded.
"But why are you saying like this? And why should I contact you through her?", I was irritated.

"Hey, I am not saying you to contact me through her", he replied. Ok, he is confusing me now.
" Then what?", I asked, a bit rude.
"She is a fresher and you know it, she needs to understand and learn the job of PA and you are the best person I know who can teach her that. So I want you to contact her for all the work-related calls so that she can slowly understand the work and be capable of taking calls of unknowns too. And you don't have to contact me through her, come on Diksha, you are my friend, moreover, you are Chirag's girlfriend, you can call me and talk to me whenever you want, it's just that on a professional front you have to be considerate about the new employee.", he explained himself.

Although he was right on his place, still I was pissed off. He didn't have to hire another PA, I was sufficient for him. Moreover, I don't like that girl and I have zero per cent interest in talking to her.

"Please", he said softly, as I didn't respond to him.
"Ok fine", I agreed, because I wanted to make no mistakes which can drive me away from Aayaan considering his newly formed fondness towards that bitch Rashika.

"Thank you so much", he chirped in happiness and cut the call.
I rolled my eyes and then dialled her number.

"Hello", she picked up the call, and I could hear the voice I loath.
"Rashika", I answered on the call.
" Yes, who?", she questioned and I felt like smacking her face.
"It's Diksha", I reply.
" Yeah Diksha say", she responded and I wanted to break her filthy mouth.

"It's Diksha Ma'am you fresher, I am senior at work", I reply furiously.
"You can say me why have you called", she replied, refraining from using the word ma'am and tried not to sound rude.

" You have to inform Aayaan that he is having a meeting the day after tomorrow at 11:30 AM with producer Rastogi regarding his next film", I sounded professional keeping aside my hate for her.
"Okay, I will inform him asap", she replied nicely, as she didn't want to hamper his work.
"Good, and make sure to plan it off in his schedule and decide the other plans according to it", I order.
" Ok ma'am", wow! She finally called me ma'am and I had a smile on my face.
"Good", and I cut the call.

POV Ends

Rashika's POV

I was deliberately sweet with Diksha even though I hate her. I just can't deny the fact that she is my senior and to work here I have to be good to her. I listen to whatever she spoke and then I make my way to Aayaan's room.

POV Ends

Rashika reached in front of Aayaan's Room and then she knocked on the door.

"Come in", a voice echoed from inside.
She opened the door and entered the room.

" Hey girl", she saw an unknown man sitting on the bed.
"Hello, isn't this Aayaan sir's room?", she questioned the man.
" Yeah this his, he is just in the bathroom", he replied as he stood up.
"Oh", she smiled mildly.

" Well I am Chirag, Aayaan's best friend", he spoke with an enchanting smile.
"Rashika", she replied politely.

" Who's here?", Aayaan came out of the bathroom, and as soon as Rashika saw him, she turned around and closed her eyes.

"Oops", She felt embarrassed.
" What happened?", Aayaan was confused.
"You are", she couldn't say more.

Aayaan then realized what must have happened. He came out of the bathroom just wrapped in a towel around his waist, which showed his bare upper body.

" Oh Come On girl, it's nothing you have not seen", Chirag winked at which Rashika glared at him. "I mean you must have seen his movie, I think he was shirtless for more than 20 minutes in the movie", he spoke clarifying himself.

" I will be waiting outside, it's something related to work", Rashika spoke as she turned to walk out of the room.

"Well Chirag is right", Aayaan smirked as Rashika stopped. " You will have to get habituated of seeing me like this, I mean I will be shooting in front of you, and you can always encounter me in this situation at my home, you are my PA, so you have to get used to it", he winked.

Rashika was confused as she couldn't reply anything.
She walked out of the room and the boys started laughing.

"She is cute", Chirag spoke.
" Oh really??", Aayaan glared at him.
"Yeah, she is just another cute girl, an ordinary one. Nothing is challenging about her as you explained to me. In fact, I didn't get it why are you so obsessing about her", Chirag seemed serious.

" Well she seems extraordinary to me and she has something in her which kind off attracts me, to be honest", Aayaan says at which Chirag smiles.
"Then maybe there is something else between you both. If you understand what I mean", he winked and walked out of the room while Aayaan kept glaring at him confused.

After some time...

Aayaan got ready and went to Rashika.

" Rashika, is there some work?", He asked.
"Yes you have a meeting with producer Rastogi day after tomorrow at 11:30 AM, and your lunch will also be treated by him", Rashika spoke while writing his schedule on the planner.

" Okay and you are coming with me", Aayaan replied.

Happy New Year Everyone <3
Well, I am thinking about updating three times a week from the next update.

Also, Do vote and comment if you like this chapter ;)
I can see the number of votes and comments decreasing :( don't hurt me like this please :(
Also share the story with your friends ;)