Chapter 5

Aneek's POV

I know, she hates getting call during work, and the work she is doing currently, calls between work can even get her fired and I really want that, because that will be her punishment for deserting me on a date for some stupid work.

I should be her first priority, not some stupid work she is doing so she needs to pay for not prioritizing me.

As soon as rashika cuts the call, I call her again, just to disturb her more.

POV Ends

Rashika's POV

I just cut the call and focused on the work, but within a minute my phone started to ring again and this time all the eyes turned towards me.

Ohh Shit!! I am definitely screwed this time.

"Hey girl, pick the call, maybe there is something important", Aayan spoke and all the eyes including mine turned towards him.
He was smiling mildly, but his eyes, it seemed like he was pissed at me. But I couldn't just figure it out that how can I read his eyes? I mean this isn't normal that we can read someone's eyes we barely know, but why does his eyes attract me? Why did it felt like I just want to be lost in his eyes and forget the world.

But the chain of my thoughts were broken by the phone call, I saw the caller, it was Aneek again. Oh my god, why is he doing this? I roll my eyes and walk out from there to take the call. That time I noticed Aayan signalled someone to come after me. I was kinda confused but I chose to ignore it.

I came out of the room and then picked the call.
"Hey babe, how are you??" Aneek spoke as soon as I picked up the call. His innocent and calm voice melts me everytime but not now.
"What the fuck is this Aneek??", I replied angrily.
"What, What happened??", He replies in a confused tone.
"You know I am working, why the hell are you calling me right now? You know I hate getting calls during work then why ???", I almost screamed.
"Actually.. you looked stressed today morning, so I thought I should ask how are you because I was worried for you", He replied very carefully.
"I am fine thank you, Now don't call me again", I scoffed and cut the call. I felt bad for lashing out at him like this, but it was necessary, he just can't be so careless about my work.

As I cut the call and I turned to go to the room, I almost bumped into a girl.
"Ohh, I am sorry", I spoke hurriedly.

That girl had an smirk at her face and it seemed that she just wanted something from me.
"I am Diksha, Aayaan's PA", She spoke, short and not so sweet.
"Hey, can I help you?", I replied politely with a smile.
"Give me your phone", She spoke.
"Wait, what? And why?", I was confused.
"Just give it to me?", She rolled her eyes as I was asking questions.

I had already messed up in front of Aayaan Singhania, I didn't want to screw it more so without any arguments I gave my phone to her.
She took my phone, switched it off and put that in her pocket.
"Take it after the campaign is over", and she walked out from there.
"What the hell just happened?", I was confused, but still I walked in towards the room.

After the incident, I just focused on my work and assited the volunteers and learnt how to do things from them. It was a really amazing experience and a fun job to do.
But admist all the rush, my eyes always met with Aayaan's, maybe he didn't noticed this, but I did found myself lost in his eyes every other moment.
He was attracting me so strongly and I didn't knew why? Yeah he is a celeb and he has an aura which can attract people, but the kind of attraction I felt, it wasn't like a fan or common person will feel towards a celeb. I tried to focus on my work, but still was distracted by his eyes.
And admist all this distraction I just don't know why I wasn't feeling it right when I saw his PA roaming around him for work and was close to him.

Aayaan spent most of his time during the campaign with Diksha, and this was casual because she is his PA, and its their work.
But I felt kinda angry, that why is she with her?
"I want her job", I didn't knew why I spoke that to myself

Do vote and comment <3