Chapter 16

After Few Moments...

Aayaan broke the hug and then looked at Rashika. She had lowered her eyes and she looked a bit low. Aayaan cupped her face.

"Hey its alright, I am here with you and you don't have to be worried about anything. And I will make sure your jerk boyfriend gets the deserved punishment", He gently spoke.
"Ex-boyfriend", She looked at Aayaan's eyes.
"What?", he seemed a bit confused.

"When you can go out of your way to save me who is still a stranger to you from a toxic man, then I too can have the guts of outing that toxic man from my life", She uttered.
"Well you are my PA Rashika, and you aren't a stranger to me anymore", Aayaan smiled.

Rashika glanced at Aayaan who was looking at her gently. His dark brown eyes and a welcoming smile comforted her. He was close to her and she could feel his scent. His aura always led her to be a woman she isn't. She never knew why, but she wanted to feel vulnerable in front of him, she wanted him to protect her, to care for her. An ocean of desires stirred in her whenever she looked at him with this depth. She felt like she wanted him and she wanted him for good.

"You should go home now and have rest, I will send a doctor to your house for the treatment of your wounds", Aayaan spoke finally bringing her out from her brine of thoughts.
" I don't like taking rest at the middle of work, moreover when it's my first day", Rashika pouted.

Aayaan smiled a bit.

"Okay, but you need to be treated first. Come I will show you the guest room where the doctor will visit you first and when only he gives a green signal, we will start work. Okay?", he asked.
"Okay", she couldn't say anything more but smile.
"Good then", He smiled and started to walk out of the toom while Rashika followed him.

Aayaan led him to the guest room and asked her to wait there till the doctor arrives.

Rashika's POV

As I settle down in the bed I think of whatever I have done today. I was celebrating my victory, I have had a glorious smile on my face.

You see, the fact that no one can come between me and my career remains prevalent, be it Aneek or my parents.

I had a doubt from the very beginning that Aneek kind off doesn't like me working, but he never showed it so I kinda kept quiet. He was a nice man, was always humble to me and we have spent a great time together so yeah I fell in love with him. But the fact that me falling in love with someone doesn't justify the thing that I will tolerate any kind of bullshit from the man I love. He may be my boyfriend or would have been my husband too but nobody gave him a fucking right to raise his hands on me. Moreover not just raising hands, he beat me like an animal. These scars and the bruises are proof. And if you cross your limits in front of me, I will have to fucking show you, who the hell Rashika Singh is. If I can be a daydream I can be your worst nightmare too. If you mess up with me, I will for sure end up destroying you and will not have even a single per cent of regret.

I did the right thing today, I know who is Aayaan Singhania and what can he do, I know the fact that I am appointed as his PA so I knew what to do today. I tolerated all your bullshit yesterday Aneek, all the beatings, scars and bruises you gave me, just to make sure that you are finished today. So I didn't hide any of the scars you gave me, instead I proudly showed it and that's why you are fired from your Fucking job and landed in jail. Now I know what will happen next, Aayaan will make sure you get your deserved punishment soon and then I will make sure you get a red mark on your character so that you won't be able to get any job which will end up finishing your entire life and that's what you get for messing it up with Rashika Singh.

I haven't even spared my parents, my own parents, who brought me in this world because they dared to stop me from achieving my dreams then who the fuck are you Aneek to stop me? I have made sure that my parents can never show their face to the society, then who the fuck are you to think that I will be your obedient little slave who will even breathe on your instructions.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

As the doctor arrived I took her to the guest room as fast as possible.

As I opened the door, I saw Rashika sitting on the bed silently. And within a moment I could feel the pain she was going through. I was reminded of the moment when I removed her coat to be exposed to the scars and bruises she had on her hands and maybe her entire body.

I was reminded of the cruelty she had to go through just because she wanted to work. I was reminded how bloody morons can few bastards be to think that a woman should be below them when they know that it was a woman who brought them in this world. Her face beamed of the pain she felt, the trauma she was going through mentally, physically and emotionally. I hated that man, I was sickened at him. I promised to myself that I will not spare him, I will fucking destroy him just because he showed his cruelty on her.

"Sir, can you please wait outside? I need to observe all her bruises on her body and then provide her with the necessary medical aid she needs", the doctor spoke, bringing me out from the chain of my thoughts.
" Yeah sure", I replied to her and walked away from the room, but deep inside I wanted to stay here, to comfort her in all the pain she would be feeling right now.

I walked out of the room and closed the door.
I could hear the doctor saying her to reveal all the bruises she has had.
I clenched my fists to control myself but as hard as I tried, I just couldn't.

I peeked at the room from the window and the scene mortified me.
Her bare back was facing the window, and all I could see were the bruises on her back. Her back had turned red, with all the spanks she had received and it scared me. How can she endure so much pain? How can she tolerate so much cruelty? It was horrendous and I just couldn't stop my eyes getting wet.

As the doctor was applying medicines on her scars, she hissed in pain. And I hissed imagining the pain she was feeling right now, right at the time when she was beaten like that.
I clenched my fists to control myself, but all I was reminded of was the pain she might be feeling, and after all this, I just couldn't control my tears.

Yaaayyy!! We just crossed 2K reads and I am so happy :D <3
I hope you guys are enjoying the story ;)

Please do vote and comment about how you are liking this story I would be overwhelmed to know your responses <3

And thank you so much for the votes and comments on previous chapter :D

Also do not mind to share the story ;)

Will update the next chapter as soon as possible :D
Love ya all!!