Chapter 35

"Well I don't know", Chirag sighed, "you can be a hero in someone's story while a Villian in another's story I guess. Opinions do differ, someone may think you are wrong while someone thinks that you are right, so what can you do?", he asked Aayaan. "I don't know, but I feel that I am right in my situation", Aayaan answered.

"Well Aayaan, you aren't an epitome of righteousness, nobody in this world is. Every human is a culprit to someone other. You can not prove you are right to everyone or whatsoever else. There are negatives and there are positives as well. All of this needs a balance", Chirag smiled. "Yeah, I hope the same", Aayaan spoke.

"So now, let's enjoy the hash", Chirag winked. "Sure", Aayaan laughed and then they both started to enjoy drugs.

On the other side,

Rashika reaches home and straight up walks towards the bathroom. She undresses herself completely and then looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Her body was full of blue spots which occurred due to the bite marks Nikhil left. She looked at those spots in the mirror. Her face was completely blank and she didn't even show the slightest of emotions.
She stared herself in the mirror for quite a while and then walked under the shower. As she turned on the shower and the water drops touched her bare skin and the blue spots on her body. She felt a burning sensation when the water touched the bite marks, but she didn't even flinch in pain. She just stood there quietly and letting the water pour down through her body.

After a long shower, she finally turns it off and pats herself dry with the help of a towel. She then walks up to the mirror again and looked at her bruises. This time she had an unusual smirk on her face.

"To destroy someone, the first thing it is needed is to destroy yourself, so that you can not give a second thought about your motives", she spoke as she looked at the mirror.
She wrapped the towel around her bare body and then walked out of the bathroom.

Two days later,

Aayaan was having a workout session when his manager, Apurv entered the gym.

"Sir", he went near Aayaan with a phone in his hand. "I am working out Apurv.. not now", Aayaan replied while doing pushups. "Sir it's urgent, it's a call from the producer Nikhil Reddy", Apurv replied. Aayaan paused and then he looked at Apurv. He showed him the phone.

Aayaan got up and took the phone from Apurv. "Hello", he answered the call. "Hello, Aayaan", Nikhil replied. "Nikhil Sir, How are you?", Aayaan spoke with a smile. "I am doing great, what about you?", Nikhil replied. "Same here", Aayaan spoke.

"Aayaan, I have news for you", Nikhil addressed. "What news?", Aayaan asked curiously. "Not on the phone, meet me after an hour", he replied. "Ok sure, I will see you then", and Aayaan cuts the call.

After an hour, Aayaan was at Nikhil's office as he waited for him to arrive. Within a few minutes, Nikhil arrived there.

"Hey bro, sorry for being a bit late ", Nikhil spoke as he shakes his hands with Aayaan. "It's cool, no issues", Aayaan smiled.

Nikhil then settled down in his chair. "So tell me what's it?", Aayaan asked.

"Actually, I am thinking about producing a movie. I want a superb cast for it and the script is almost ready", Nikhil spoke. "Where is the script?", Aayaan asked. "Here have it", Nikhil forwarded a pen drive to Aayaan. "Cool, I will go through it", Aayaan replied.

"Well, I have sent this script to Swarup Singhal", Nikhil spoke. "Wow, I mean he just got a national award this year. He is a visionary director and I was looking forward to working with him", Aayaan enthusiastically replied. "I know, and I have heard in a party that he wants to work with you as well because currently in the industry you are one of the best commercial actors with a wide range of versatility", Nikhil replied.

"Well, I just try to perform my best in the roles I have been given", Aayaan replied with gratitude. "The story and script have been written by one of the best writers in this industry so I am completely sure that this movie will be great", Nikhil replied.

"Trust me Nikhil sir, this will be huge if you manage to pull it off", Aayaan replied. "Hmm, I hope so", Nikhil spoke. "So what about the other cast and crew?", Aayaan asked. "Well, I haven't thought about it yet, it's just a new idea which is being developed in the initial stage. I am thinking about considering the opinions of Swarup and you for the rest of the cast and crew except the lead actress", Nikhil spoke.

"Well, if Swarup is here, then my opinion is not even needed, he knows his job perfectly and the way he envisions the cast and crew, practically no one else can ", Aayaan replied honestly. "We will see about that then", Nikhil smiled.

"What about the lead actress Nikhil?", Aayaan asked. "Well for that, I am thinking about casting a fresh face", Nikhil spoke. "A fresh face?", Aayaan curiously asked.

"Yes, someone who is not from this industry, a newbie. And considering the public opinions on fresh faces these days, a fresh face as an actress will work wonders for us", Nikhil spoke. "Okay, I am on it then. Find a good actress, who is beautiful and who knows to act beautifully", Aayaan smiled.

"Sure, but before that, go through the script and tell me if you want to do it or not. I will prepare the contract then", Nikhil replied. "Sure", Aayaan smiled.

Will Rashika's plan work out? And what will happen when Aayaan sees Rashika as her co-actor?

Do share your thoughts on it ;)
Do vote and comment as well ;)

Also please share the story with your friends and help me gather few more readers :)