Chapter 22

6 months later

Rashika's POV

It's been 6 months now and I'm still working as Aayaan's PA.  I have learnt a lot in these six months. I got to know how this industry works and trust me it's a lot more different than what we can see through the movies and news. this movie industry is way too much dark and the things that happened are not something which we can easily imagine. Substance abuse, shitty politics, fathom and hatred against each other, trying to pull each other down, trying to malign each other's image, way too much interference in each other's life, thinking about ways to destroy someone's career or to let him down in his or her life, drunk parties, alcohol, drugs, chain-smoking, polyamory, cheating and other illegitimate works at too much common here. All of the wrong things seem like a cakewalk in this industry. And Aayaan wasn't spared from all this. He too was involved in all of these wrong things and actively took part in each and every nuisance.

But something changed in me too. At first, I was just scared of all of these things but slowly I started to enjoy it. I started to like all the wrong ways this industry is going through and unknowingly I started to bend my morals, the morals in which I have lived from my childhood. It is always said that our company always influences how we are in our lives and how we behave. The company in which we live also affects us as a person, it changes us. It can either make us better or make us the worse and for the type of the girl I am, it made me worse. To get above in my career, I furthermore started to use all the illegitimate ways this industry has already accepted, consuming drugs, backbitching about other actors and making plans so that some projects can benefit Aayaan and many other things which certainly are very wrong but I did it so that I can get my career more and more stabilized.

Something Else also happened in these 6 months. I fell in love. I fell in love with Aayaan Singhania. Yes, my boss and I love him. From the past one month, we are in a relationship. This fact has been kept hidden from everyone including Chirag and Diksha. Well, to be honest, I don't want that Diksha knows about it ever because I have a really enormous gut feeling that if she gets to know about it she will try everything to destroy our relationship. The jealousy between me and Diksha has reduced to some extent just because we are habituated in our jobs and there is no other way for us to work together in this place then to accept each other and curtail this jealousy.

These 6 months have changed everything a lot, my surroundings, me and moreover my relationship with Aayaan. It changed me as an individual and I am happy about this change. And right now, along with my career, I do want to settle down, settle down with the love of my life.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

6 months passed like flowing water. But so much has happened in these 6 months, and I must say I am not surprised.

The movie which I did with Rastogi is set to release next month and I am getting too much occupied in the promotions. Along with my next release, I do have a shoot scheduled from the next week for my next movie. My career has been blooming perfectly and I am so happy about it. The way I am getting above, I will very soon become a superstar and I am so excited about it.

But I am scared of something. My seniors say, as much as I will grow, hurdles will smack me so hard in my face that I will stumble upon and it will be difficult for me to get up. Controversies, failures, hatred and many more things will be blowing me right on my face. And when I will slip down, that will be my journey about how will I get up and shine again. But the fact is, right now, I am scared of these failures, controversies and hatred. And I will try my best to avoid these things at any cost.

Well, there is something else too. I am in a relationship with Rashika. I like her, I like the woman she is and I like the way she is. She has moulded herself completely in our ways. She has become one of us and that's what attracted me towards her more. With the amount of skills, intelligence and confidence she has, she is also beautiful and sexy.

The way she is in the bed, the wildness and level of sex we have, all of these are just irresistible. She is hot and dominating. The way she controls me in the bed, I feel like having it more and more. Although this relationship is just casual and I don't know I will continue this in a long time, I do think that with the woman I am, I won't regret anything in my life and relationship. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if she is with me for my entire life. But right now, I am not sure about it as one month isn't enough to judge a relationship that it will last or not.

POV Ends

The entire story is going to change soon and then things will get darker as well ;)

Well, I am thinking about giving a double update the next day I will update..
But I will do so when this chapter will receive 15 votes and 8 comments ;)
So please do vote and comment everyone <3

Love ya all :D