Chapter 32

2 years later

At a certain evening

She was watching an award show on the tv while having popcorn.

The name of the best actor of the year was to be announced now. As the nominations were announced, everybody sitting there had expressions of excitement on their faces. They were looking at the stage with excitement whereas nominees were nervous as hell.

"And the award for the best actor of the year goes to..", the anchor just raised the excitement of the audience by pausing just before announcing the winner's name.

"Aayaan Singhania", the anchor cheered, and the entire audience started clapping with happiness as the handsome hunk got up from his seat and moved towards the stage with an enchanting smile.
He reaches the stage and receives the award.

"Well, Third consecutive win in the same year... I just can't be more grateful.", Aayaan Spoke. "My life and my career have been uplifted to great heights, the work I am receiving, the projects I do, the love I get from the people, the audience is unmatched. I have seen no other actor reaching these heights in mere three years of his career and I am luckiest to be the first one. I can not be more grateful. I would love to thank the producers and seniors who show immense trust in me that I am capable to do things and fulfil their expectations. I would love to thank the directors who direct me so that I can act perfectly and the writers who write great scripts for me. I would love to thank my co-actors who immensely support me on and off-screen. I would love to thank everyone, who works and strives hard to make a film so great and at last, I would love to thank the audience, the viewers. We actors, we are nothing without the audience, if nobody watches our movies, we are nothing. The audience can make us and even destroy us. So at last I would love to thank my audience, because of you guys, I am here and I would be nothing without you guys. Thank you", he concluded his speech and the entire crowd was filled with applauds. He waved and smiled as he got off the stage.

"Thank you, my foot", she mocked as she watched Aayaan on the tv screen. That's when her phone pinged due to a text.
She picked up the phone and read the text. It reads, 'Hello Ms Rashika Singh, we are happy to inform you that you are welcomed for a private audition with the producer Mr Nikhil Reddy. You will have to reach at the given address by 10:00 am tomorrow. Our producer will be waiting for you.'

She smirked as she read the text. "And so, the beloved film industry, get ready to welcome a really talented actress and Mr Aayaan Singhania... Get ready to witness your destruction in front of your eyes. Just wait watch ", she evilly smiled.

The next morning,

Rashika reached the audition location just on time.

"Hello, I am here for the audition", she spoke to the receptionist.
"Hello ma'am, can I know your name?", the receptionist replied.
"It's Rashika Singh", she replied.

The receptionist looked at the computer and then turned towards Rashika. "You are welcome ma'am, please wait in Sir's office room. He will be arriving here any minute", she spoke with a welcoming smile. "Okay", Rashika replied and walked towards the office room.

As she reached the room, she was completely surprised. It was a huge room with no windows. The decor of the room was completely white with two huge white couches. The room was neat and clean, with a minimal amount of furniture and decor and the room was completely soundproof.

Rashika slowly started to feel nervous as she looked at the room, she could somewhat feel what would happen next which increased her nervousness. She finally took a deep breath. "No, I can't feel nervous right now. I have prepared myself so hard for all this and I have to do it", she assured herself as she sat on one of the couches.

She had worn a sexy dress somewhat revealing, put on an ample amount of makeup and she looked gorgeous as well as sexy as she sort of knew what she was doing. That's when the door cracked open marking the entry of someone, probably the producer.

"So Miss Rashika Singh," A middle-aged man settled down in his seat and crossed his legs, "How badly do you want this movie?"
"You just can't even imagine how badly I want it, infact I do not want it, I need it", Rashika, with almost no expressions on her face replied.

The man smirked and got up from his seat and went near her. "So you can do anything for this movie?", He spoke with a deep voice.
"Yes", Rashika nervously replied.
The man smirked and then started to caress her hairs in a seductive way.
"Alright then", He whispered in her ears, "so are you ready for your auditions?", he asked, indicating to her what he was going to do.

Rashika closed her eyes tightly as her breathing became heavy. For the moment, she was scared and nervous. She could hear her heart pounding fast. She could feel his fingers rolling down her neck nearing her chest. She finally took a deep breath and looked at the producer with a sudden rush of confidence. "Yes, I am ready", she replied.

The producer evilly smirked as she went more closer to her. He held her shoulders and slowly pushed her on the couch and came over her and bent more towards her to get the taste of her lips.

This chapter contains scenes from the prologue to mark the onset of the second phase of the story ;)

Do vote and comment and share your reviews about how are you liking the chapter ;)