Chapter 9

Rashika's POV

OH SHIT
My home is a complete mess, and it's a really small house. A single room flat with a kitchen and bathroom, that's all, while I am sure that  his house would be a really big one, and yet I brought him here. It's just.. just embarrassing.

I saw his face, it seemed that he was actually uncomfortable in this small space, but still he tried to be calm. He walked in and then rested me on the bed.

"Thank You", I pout.
"Do you live alone?", He asked with a serious face.
"Yeah, what happened?", I asked, confused.
"Well nothing, wait for a minute", he says and walks a bit far from me to make a call. I stared at him completely confused.

"Hello, Yeah, I need an urgent housekeeping and a caretaker", He spoke on the phone. But a housekeeper and a caretaker? Why?

"Yeah I will send the adress", And he cuts the call and comes to me.
"What's the need for all this?", I asked, completely surprised.
"Well the doctor has told you to take complete rest for 7 says and I just can't stay here with you", He speaks.

"Well I don't even expect you to stay", I spoke a bit rude, I don't know why I felt bad when he spoke that he can't stay.
"And how could I stay Miss Rashika?", He snapped, "I don't even know you, but still I am doing more than enough for you, you should be grateful", his rudeness expressed his dissapointment at my rude tone.

"Yeah I am grateful enough,  Thank You", and yeah, I was rude again. Hell what the fuck am I doing?
"You shouldn't make me feel bad about helping you, atleast not after knowing who am I. I am not some common guy and you clearly know it", He sounded irritated, and although I didn't liked his tone, I thought of all the help he has done and so I calmed myself down.

"Yeah ,I am sorry", I spoke politely and He returned a short smile, and then took a card out from his pocket.
"Here have it, it has my number, if anything you need urgent then call me," wait a minute, is he giving me his number? "and yeah I block the number when someone calls me unnecessarily ", He spoke with a taunt in his tone.

"Well I don't have much time to call someone unnecessarily ", I snapped and he rolled his eyes and walked out from my house.
And when he walked out, I honestly felt bad, I think I was rude unnecessarily, and I should have behaved properly with him.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

Within an hour I reach my house and I was frustated as anything. I directly went to the gym and started venting out my frustation on the treadmill and that was the perfect time for Chirag to enter.

"Hey Bruh! What happened?", He asked and that was the time I knew I just wanted to let it all out.
I step down from the treadmill and started blabbering out "What does she thinks of herself man? I mean I helped her, got her the necessary medical aid, took her to her filthy and small house, arranged caretakers and housekeepers for her and then she showed me attitude", I turned towards him, "like she showed me fucking attitude, she was like rude as anything, I have never met an ungrateful girl like that in my entire life, I mean a celebrity with a hit debut movie just helped you. Like you were someone special when he didn't even knew you, I mean in this time, even a common good person won't help in such situations, and I just went out of all my ways just to help her when she is a fucking stranger to me. And who the hell is she to snap at me?"

I just blurted it all at one breath and then I saw Chirag listening everything keeping his eyes big and then cracked in laughter after I ended. His laugh frustated me more, "What the hell bro?", I asked frustated.

"Dude", He was still laughing, "I have never seen a girl pissing you to this extent", and I sat near him.
"I don't know Chirag, one moment she is so innocent that it feels like she can just attract me and the other moment she challenges me in such a way like she is mocking my generosity." And I smiled a bit, all of my frustation just flew away and I didn't knew how.

POV Ends

Rashika was just resting when her doorbell rang.
The housekeeping Aayaan had arranged earlier arrived at her place few minutes ago, so the housekeeping girl opened the door.

"Yes?", She asked.
"Who are you?", It was Aneek.
"I have started working here from today", she replied.
"Okay, where is Rashika?", Aneek seemed uninterested.
"She is inside but who are you?", she asked politely.
"I am her would be husband", and he pushed the housekeeping a bit to get in.

As he got in he saw Rashika laying in bed with a bandage on her leg, but he ignored it.

"Babe, where were you? You phone was switched off, and you didn't even decided to inform me when you got home? And whats this housekeeping and all? You do not need it na, what's all this then? You should be doing all your work, you shouldn't hire someone ", He just spoke all this in a breath and sounded a bit angry.

Rashika was about to reply him when his phone rang and it irritated Aneek more.
"What the..",
"Aneek please,  it's boss, from work", Rashika interrupted and then picked up the call.

"Hello?" Rashika answers the phone.
"Rashika?", the boss replied.
"Yes sir", She replied.
"I am sorry, but we are laying you off from the job, you will receive your termination letter on your mail till tomorrow", the boss spoke.

Thank you for the votes and comments on previous chapter <3

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter <3
And share the story with your friends too😉