Chapter 38

"What isn't possible darling?" Rashika spoke in a mocking tone.  "You... You cant... You can't be the female lead. How can you be the lead?" Aayaan's voice stammered as he panicked immediately. "Well, I auditioned for the role, I was the best one out there, so I got the role, darling," Rashika evilly smiled.

"But why you? I know... You didn't want to be an actress, even you didn't want to be a part of this industry, because you didn't like all this. You never wanted to be an actor. Then why?" Aayaan couldn't even figure out what happened suddenly. "Well, My Dear Aayaan Singhania, two years have passed and in these two years, many things have changed including my ambitions and dreams." She grinned, "firstly, I do want to become an actor now. A famous one, more famous and successful than a bastard like you", she angrily glared at him while Aayaan stood there shocked. "And secondly, I would love to see you destroy yourself bit by bit my dear, I am craving for that darling," she mimicked.

"This isn't possible, " Aayaan gasped, "alright, I am done. I am not doing this film anymore." he raised his hands and walked out if there. Rashika smirked as she saw Aayaan going away, she sighed, "you are not going to decide what you are gonna do, darling. You will for sure dance around me on my orders, I will have you wrapped in my fingers Aayaan Singhania." She evilly smirked as she told this to herself.

Aayaan got out of Rashika's vanity. "This isn't possible. I am not going to do a movie with her, I am not going to spark out that old controversy again. I had a very tough time clearing her image and character, I will not let her malign it again. She does not have any idea about what kind of dark hole she has stepped into, it will spoil her sanity, her life, and everything and I cannot let that happen. I don't even want it to happen. I know she is angry at me, but I cannot let her do something which will spoil her entire life." Aayaan murmured to himself as he walked towards Nikhil's Vanity.

As Aayaan reached Nikhil's vanity he slammed the door and entered inside. "Nikhil, where the fuck are you man?" He shouted. Nikhil arrived in front of Aayaan and got confused seeing him angry. "Hey hey hey, Aayaan, what happened?" He asked, concerned. "What is Rashika Singh doing here?" Aayaan snapped. "She is your parallel lead dude," Nikhil calmly replied. "Why? Why she man?" Aayaan angrily asked. "What happen dude? Why are you getting angry? Is anything wrong?" Nikhil asked.

The moment Nikhil asked this, Aayaan realized what he was doing. He was getting out of his way just for Rashika. She affected him, she affected his sanity, even after two years and Aayaan couldn't understand why and this pissed him. He was about to vent out his anger and frustration in front of Nikhil, but then he realised what was he going to do. He was about to spill the beans of their past relationship in front of the producer which was completely wrong.

"No nothing," Aayaan somehow calmed himself down and then replied to Nikhil. "Cool, then get ready for the shot Aayaan," Nikhil advised. "I am not doing this movie Nikhil," Aayaan looked at him. "What? Why?" Nikhil asked him, shocked. "I am not comfortable in doing a movie with Rashika Singh. That's why I want to back off and cancel the contract. I will refund you the payment." Aayaan calmly spoke.

Nikhil surprisingly looked at Aayaan. "You... You want to back off?" He questioned. "Yes," Aayaan calmly replied. "Well, I am sorry but you can not," Nikhil replied. "What? Why? And how can you stop me from doing that?" Aayaan was completely frustrated.

"Well Aayaan, the contract you have signed has a clause in ut due to which you can not back off", Nikhil sighed. "What clause?" Aayaan snapped. "The clause says, that you can not back off from the movie due to any reason and if you do that, I am obliged to take legal action against you by suing you for a defamation case for 20 crores" Nikhil confessed.

"What the fuck?" Aayaan blurted out in shock. "Why would you do that Nikhil?" He angrily held his collar and asked him. "I am sorry bro, but Rashika... Rashika made me do it" Nikhil confessed out of fear.

And Aayaan was shocked once again. He couldn't figure out why Rashika would do that. "Liar," Aayaan angrily glared at him. "Trust me Aayaan, she made me do it," Nikhil pleaded. "Okay, then what did she offered you? Money? No, you have plenty of it. Sex?" Aayaan confronted him.

First of all, Sorry Guys for the short part and secondly I won't be updating till the 20th of March. The reason for both is that I have my mid-semester exams coming up, and I do need to focus on my studies. I will for sure update  on the 21st when my exam gets over.

Thank you, and also do not forget to vote your comments on this chapter :)
Take care till then <3