Chapter 45

Chirag looked at Aayaan with a shocked expression while Aayaan gave an expression like he knew this was going to happen. Chirag was more shook by Aayaan's expressions now.

"How are you so calm about this?" He asked. "Because I knew this would be happening," Aayaan replied. "And how did you knew that?" Chirag questioned back. "Man, she is here to bother me and when nothing worked, the best thing she could do was resurfacing the old controversy. She knows how much bothered I get by the name of controversy, so she will easily use this against me. She used my weakness against me," Aayaan chuckled.

"So now what will you do?" Chirag was curious. "Nothing," Aayaan replied. "What?" Chirag snapped. "Is there anything I can do Chirag? Whatever people are saying, that's true, she is the girl who was rumoured to be dating me two years ago. And if Rashika wouldn't have pointed this, somebody else would have, I am sure. So yeah, I was kinda prepared for shit like this," Aayaan replied.

Chirag rolled his eyes in frustration. He felt like banging his head in the wall or somewhere. Aayaan noticed this and chuckled. "Don't worry Chirag, things will get more serious when we will attend the trailer launch and press conferences for the marketing and promotions of our movie," he sighed. Chirag looked at Aayaan in confusion. "Man, how are you so calm about all this?" He asked.

"Because it's been four months since I am seeing her. I have noticed how she behaves on the sets and I have got a hold on her. Her tactics, her cheap tricks and everything. And trust me, for once I feel bad for her. So I am letting her have whatever she wants," Aayaan spoke.
"You are letting her have whatever she wants? You are feeling bad for her? Aayaan, are you in your senses?" Chirag immediately snapped.

"Yes, she has worked really hard, I mean it can be observed in her shots. Keeping aside the hate, she performs really well, and I have noticed that. Similarly, maybe she was hurt with whatever I did her two years back. Yes, I am sorry for whatever I did that time as I couldn't choose her before my career, and that's okay. But whatever I did to her, that wasn't okay as well. So if by bothering me, she is getting some amount of peace, her rage which she has kept in her heart since these two years gets satisfied, then it's okay. A little controversy cannot take away everything from me for which I have worked hard for. People will talk about this for few months but eventually, they will forget about it all and that's when things will be perfectly fine," Aayaan spoke.

Chirag was shocked at Aayaan's reply. He couldn't understand why he was defending her even after everything stupid she is doing. "Mate, did you loved her at that time? Did the decision you took then was an impulsive one?" He immediately asked Aayaan. Aayaan was at first shocked by Chirag's question, but then he smiled. "Maybe I loved her a little bit," he replied.

"What?" Chirag immediately snapped, "whatever the fuck are you saying Aayaan is making no sense. That time you told you were attracted to her, you felt something for her but that something wasn't strong to be considered as a love that's why you chose your career, even this is what you told me when you saw her four months ago as well. And now you are saying that maybe you loved her?" He was furious.

"I told you maybe I loved her a little bit. I didn't say that I loved her," Aayaan replied. "I cannot understand," Chirag says. "I told you that yes, I did have certain feelings for her, maybe those feelings were love or something like that. Yes, those feelings weren't as strong that I could have put my career to stake or bear a controversy, but there was something and I can't deny that. So yes, I have hurt her feelings and now I have to owe it up to her, so I am letting her hurt me if that's what satisfies her," Aayaan explained.

Chirag went quiet. He didn't know what to say more. Aayaan remained quiet as well. "So now, how will you react to the questions in the interviews? The questions media will ask?" Chirag asked, breaking the silence. "I don't know, maybe by not getting bothered by it," Aayaan replied and then walked out of the room.

Chirag saw Aayaan walking out as he was deeply indulged in thinking something. "I don't know what you felt for her two years back, but I know one thing by your reaction today. You are starting to love her Aayaan. Your feelings that you had that time are resurfacing and due to the guilt you are feeling, you are falling for her. And if whatever I am thinking is true, this wicked love won't end well," Chirag spoke to himself.

After a few days,

It was the day of the trailer launch for the movie. Everyone including Aayaan and Rashika was there at the event. They welcomed guests and seemed to enjoy the party. The media was asked to raise their questions after the trailer was launched.

Soon the time of the trailer launch arrived and then the trailer was launched so that the public could witness it. Everyone enjoyed the trailer and appreciated it. It seemed like the movie would be a great entertainment movie from the trailer.

After the trailer launch, the major cast of the movie, the director and the producer took their respective seats to answer the questions by the media. The journalists then started asking their questions.

After a few questions related to the movie, one of the journalists turned towards Aayaan and addressed him.
"Aayaan sir, two years ago, you were rumoured to be dating Rashika ma'am who was your PA back then and now she is staring in a big banner film, that too opposite you. So did you provided her favours so that she can join the cast and be a film star as you?" The journalist asked.

Sorry for being unavailable for a long time. I was tested covid +ve and tbh my condition got pretty serious. I am fine now as I have tested -ve and I am on my way to recovery so I will be updating regularly.

Andddd I will be waiting for your comments. So do comment on the chapter :p