Chapter 23

One fine morning

Rashika woke up from her deep slumber just to find herself lying naked next to Aayaan. Her eyes fell on him sleeping peacefully and she smiled and now tried to get up from the bed. As soon as she tried to do the same, Aayaan pulled her closer and tightened his embrace.

"Aayaan", Rashika giggled as he did that. "Shut up, let me sleep", he complained in a sleepy voice. "It's eight in the morning baby, wake up. We both gotta work to do", she tried to escape from his embrace. "Work can wait", he pouted. "It's becoming your daily habit ", she grumbled. "What can I do when someone sexy sleeps with me and I just can't resist having mad sex with her the entire night", he finally opened his eyes and looked at her. "Oh shut up", she tried to hide her blush.

"Ahaan, someone is blushing", he winked. And then kept his head on her bare breasts and hugged her more tightly. She smiled and brushed his hairs while looking at him lovingly.

The past one month has been same, they sleep together at night, have sex, and then enjoy their lazy cosy mornings together flirting and giggling. Their relationship started in a rush, even they didn't know when did it start. One day, they just couldn't resist the attraction, the rage they were feeling and finally gave in, which marked their start to the relationship. Was it going to be a real and stable relationship or was it just a relationship-driven by lust, rage and attraction? Well, only time will tell its answer, when their bond will be put to test.

"Baby, get up, it's almost 8:30 now. ", She nudged him "it's your first day at the shoot and you have to reach there by eleven." As soon as Aayaan heard this, he hurriedly got up and started to wear his shorts, while Rashika too started to dress up. "Oh shit, how can I just forget about my work, and I am doing this movie with a very senior and amazing actor, I just can't disappoint him by getting late.", he hurriedly started to get his work done as he realised his work commitments. "Even I don't want any issue in your just perfect work schedule", she smiled as she was wearing her jeans. "Where are you going?", he questioned as he saw her getting ready. "Home, to have a shower and get ready.", she replied.

"Are you crazy?", he asked in a loud tone. "What? Why?", she was confused. "Your home is a one hour drive from here, you will go home, get ready and then return here, it will take a minimum of three hours. That means you will reach here by 11:30", he spoke and stuffed the toothbrush in his mouth.

"Shit yeah, and I have some work to do in your schedule before we get there.", she realised that she is getting late and so rubbed her forehead.
"There are a few pairs of your clothes in the closet of the other room, go there, have a shower and get ready. Borrow Diksha's makeup for once. Just hurry up.", he mumbled while brushing his teeth.
"Yeah, good idea", she spoke as she rushed towards the other room while Aayaan rushed to the bathroom.

Chirag's POV

I paused for a while when I saw Rashika rushing from Aayaan's room to another room.
They have been sleeping together for one month and claim that they are in a relationship.

Although I feel that all of these happened in a rush. It was too much fast. I know Aayaan since childhood, and how his relationships were. I know Rashika from past 6 months and I have to say she is none like any of the other girls. She is beautiful, smart, good at heart and dangerous. Well yeah, she is dangerous because from what have I observed from the rivalry between her and Diksha, she can go to any extent to mend things in her way. It just took her 3 months to make Diksha bow down to her. She made sure that my girlfriend couldn't hamper here more or get in her way.

I am scared of her, to be honest, I am scared for Aayaan and Diksha because if something goes wrong, that girl is capable of unleashing hell on them. But I can't deny the fact that she is a great woman, and if she stays in my best friend's life, his life will be really incredible and they will seem to be a perfect couple.

"Baby, I can't find my black boots", I heard Diksha screaming from the room. "I am coming", I smile as I know Diksha, whenever she is in a hurry, she gets messy and whenever she gets messy, she is cute.
And I do love this woman.

POV Ends

Diksha's POV

My life has been a mess from the past six months. I thought as I was reevaluating Aayaan's dialogues for today. I struggled for 5 good years to reach where I am today. I struggled so much to come close to Aayaan and he is prioritising some slut over me whom he met six months ago? Was this shit justified? Or he has to justify it.

Like I did everything, managed his work, handled him when he was low, stood by him through thick and thin so that he could manage to achieve his big break which he got and then a lifestyle of a celebrity. It was me and Chirag who were there for him and today, this bitch Rashika, she is the one closest for him?

I hate it, I hate her from the core of my heart. I was Aayaan's PA and then was promoted as his manager and this bitch, she snatched both the positions from me and right now I have to follow her orders? Is this some kind of joke? Or has my life been a joke?

And right now, she is living the life I deserve. Being in a relationship with Aayaan, being the closest to him, managing his everything. This is all I should have got, not that snarky bitch, and right now, I do promise that I will snatch everything from her. I will make her life a living hell. I will prove that she is the one toxic to Aayaan, not me.

POV Ends

I will update one more chapter within a few hours today.
But do vote and comment on this one ;)

Also, do follow me if you haven't yet.