Chapter 27

After completing the shoot, Aayaan and Rashika reached to their respective homes.

At Aayaan's Home,

Chirag was waiting for him at the living room when Aayaan arrived

"Yo bro! I was waiting for you, how did the shoot go?", Chirag excitedly asked. "Come to my room", Aayaan frowned and walked towards his room. Chirag looked at Diksha, who was standing there and she gave as she doesn't know anything expression so Chirag went after Aayaan.

Chirag reached Aayaan's room and closed the door from inside. He saw him fuming in anger and completely frustrated. "Dude! What happened?", he asked him. "What does she thinks of herself man? She is my fucking PA, and she is acting like my boss, I mean seriously.", he frustratingly replied. "She is your PA as well as girlfriend, and girlfriends do act like they are our boss many times", he sighed.

"Whatever, I don't care, but she didn't have the audacity to speak whatever she spat today.", he shrugged. "Well, if you do not tell me what happened how can I reach to any conclusions?", Chirag bluntly spoke. "Fine, then listen", Aayaan sat on his bed.

After that, for half an hour Aayaan ranted about Rashika and vented out all his anger and frustration by explaining the entire incident that happened in the vanity van. Chirag kept listening quietly and started to analyse the entire situation and deciding what's wrong and what's not.

"Now tell me? How can she expect me to do something which is completely inevitable, I mean this is my work, to act in movies and acting in movies means romancing with the heroine even for a moment, it's something unavoidable. And she wants me to not sign movies which have romance, ideally, that means I shouldn't even sign movies. I should give up my entire career. Because movies without romantic scenes come in the hands of a commercial actor almost once every five years and to keep waiting for such a movie without signing any other means shoving my entire career down the throat. ", Aayaan vented out.

"First thing, calm the fuck down bro!", Chirag finally speaks. Aayaan looked at him a bit furiously. "What? Did I say anything wrong? You getting hyped up at these petty things is good or what?", Chriag stared at him. Aayaan rolled his eyes and looked the other direction.

"You are right Aayaan, this time she, her demand is completely wrong. Although she is your girlfriend, being a girlfriend she doesn't have any rights to question your work. Your work is your personal space and no one should interfere in it. And she has to understand this.", he sighed. "That's what exactly I want her to understand", Aayaan frustratingly spoke.

"Yeah, but along with that, she is an ordinary middle-class girl, who is involved in this industry like six months ago by being your PA. And do you think a girl who is six months old in the industry will understand how this industry works or how acting works? Being a viewer and knowing things about this industry is different as you know no one personally.", Chirag looked at him at which Aayaan nodded in no.

"She has had an abusive relationship in past and her ex-boyfriend is in jail. She is new to her work and still trying to understand everything to get along with us. And the only good thing she has in her life is you, her boyfriend. And I believe she loves you madly. So now you tell me? Is it easy for a simple girl to see her boyfriend romancing with another girl even for the sake of shooting? And this is the first time she witnessed this after the start of your relationship.", Chirag asked. Aayaan looked at him, he kind off understood what must Rashika be feeling

"Jealousy, insecurities are unavoidable, my brother. And so she felt jealous and insecure, there is nothing we can do about her feeling that for the instance.", Chirag complied. "So what do you want? Me to accept her condition?", Aayaan asked.

"Fuck no. Why would you compromise your entire career for someone? No matter how much you love her or whatever. Even when you don't even know you love her or not.", he argued. "What I am saying is that, talk to her, make her feel comfortable, speak about her insecurities and make her believe that no matter how many girls you romance with on-screen, you are loyal to her offscreen. That's how shit works, talk about it. Not argue and end things.", Chriag conveyed at which Aayaan listened carefully.

"I think you are right, I should talk to her ", Aayaan finally spoke out after thinking for a while. "Thanks, bro," and Aayaan hugged him.

"I am sorry bro, that I took her side even after knowing that she is completely wrong. I did it because I have a gut feeling, that if this relationship goes off and if it's ended by you, she will do something so wrong that you will have to repent. And I want to protect you from such a girl brother.", Chriag thought within himself while hugging Aayaan.

At Rashika's home,

Rashika spent her entire day after work by quietly sitting at her bed and thinking about all of that happened today. She was pissed off at Aayaan's behaviour and him not understanding whatever she wanted from him.

"Did I demanded something so big that he snapped at me?", she questioned herself.
And within moments, she finally realised what she demanded.

"Oh my God, what did I asked him.", she immediately held her head and felt guilt rising within her. "I asked him to compromise his entire career due to my shitty insecurities", she cried. "I can lose him by doing this shit", a weird fear seeped through her as she didn't want to lose him. She almost panicked when her phone rang.

She picked up the call, "Hello", she replied on the receiver. "Rashika, we need to talk", it was Aayaan.

Will their differences will get sorted?

Do not forget to hit the vote button and leave a comment ;)

I promise I will upload the next chapter 1.5 times long than this one, if this chapter hits 15 votes and 10 comments by you guys :)