Chapter 30

"What the fuck is this???", Aayaan immediately snapped and got out of the bed as he saw the posts. Rashika was devastated as well. "How can this happen?", she panicked immediately.

"Who leaked the pictures, how did this happen?", Aayaan had completely lost it and he roamed here and there in the room naked. Rashika saw him entirely panicked. "Aayaan, calm down, we will figure out something ", Rashika tried to calm him. "Do you really think we can figure out something Rashika? Just read out the comments and retweets, you will understand", Aayaan shouted.

Rashika immediately took the phone and started going through all the retweets and comments. She was completely dumbfounded, as she read all the comments. Most of the comments abused her, questioned her character and whatnot. Few of them even abused Aayaan too. But she just couldn't find comments where people accepted them and claimed they looked good together. Such comments were one in a hundred or not even that. The pictures went viral within one hour, and it has now become the talk of the town. Tears started rolling down through her eyes as she saw every one abusing her just because she falls in love with a celebrity.

"Aayaan what is all this?", Rashika cried. "I don't know. How can I know this all? I am equally shocked as you Rashika", Aayaan snapped at her. "Why are you shouting?", this time Rashika felt scared after seeing Aayaan's anger. "What can I do Rashika? If not shout? Do you even know what shit we have got ourselves into?", Aayaan came close to Rashika and held her arms tightly.

"What deep shit?", for a second she couldn't figure out what to say. "Oh, you really do not know what shit?", He dug his fingers on her arms with his tightening grip. "Aah, Aayaan... You are hurting me ", Rashika stammered while crying as she felt pain. Aayaan immediately left her and took his phone to make a call.

He dialled a number, "Chirag, you and Diksha reach in the living room, withing 10 minutes", he spat on the phone and then cut the call. "Wear your clothes fast", he ordered Rashika and then took his clothes and went to the washroom. Rashika was entirely shocked, she didn't understand how to react. She just got out of the bed, wore her clothes and quietly stood there.

Within a few moments, Aayaan came out of the washroom completely dressed. He looked completely angry. "Aayaan", Rashika called him in a terrified voice. "Come with me", Aayaan replied coldly and then walked out of the room. Rashika wiped her tears and silently walked behind him.

Aayaan and Rashika reached the living room, Chirag and Diksha haven't reached there yet. Aayaan moved too and fro around the room in anger, while Rashika quietly sat on the couch and read the comments of people. People were badly abusing her, questioning her character and even calling her a slut. Rashika couldn't control her tears after seeing all this, she just felt an extreme amount of pain.

Within a couple of minutes, Chirag and Diksha reached there. "Bro! Are you okay?", Chirag questioned. "What's happening Aayaan", Diksha too asked. "No I am not okay Chirag, and I have no idea what's happening Diksha", Aayaan immediately snapped.

"Bro! Calm down", Chirag tried to console him. "Dude how the fuck can I calm down? Do you have any idea about the amount of controversy this pictures will create? My name has been a joke right now", Aayaan shouted which scared everyone present there. "Even she is getting unlimited amount of abuses", Aayaan helplessly looked at Rashika.

Among all the chaos that happened all of a sudden, that one look from Aayaan, made Rashika's heart skip a bit. She felt relieved that even after this huge mess, he is with her. The pain she was feeling, lessened for a moment. She thought that even after all this, he will stick by her side.

"Find out, who the fuck clicked these pictures", Aayaan immediately snapped as he looked at Chirag. "Okay", Chirag obeyed. "I need to know, how did this happen. Man, this isn't what I wanted. I didn't want my personal life to become a joke", Aayaan clutched his hairs and sat on the couch. Rashika came near him and tried to console him.

That's when Aayaan's phone started to ring. He got a call from one of the co-actors. He picked up the call. "Hello", he spoke. "Aayaan, what's all this happening? Why did you start a controversy like that? And why were you dating your PA? You know na this is unethical.", the actor spoke. "I do not want to discuss my personal life with anyone", Aayaan immediately snapped at him. "But your personal life has been made public right now Aayaan", the actor spoke. "So are you going making a joke out of it?", he snapped. "No, I just want to say, enjoy the perks of being a celebrity. Where one of the perks is that nothing in your life is personal. Everything you do will reach the public, either immediately or after some time ", the actor replied which even fueled his anger. "Fuck off", he snapped and cut the call.

"Even my co-actors will make a joke of it now", he snapped. "Calm down yaar", Chirag tried to console him. "How the fuck can I", Aayaan was about to complete his sentence when his phone rang again. It was from one of the producers. "So now I will get tons of call now, as I am most wanted", he mocked and picked up the call.

One after one, Aayaan got calls from people in the industry. Seniors were scolding him for dating his PA while his colleagues were trying to be with him, consoling him, but questioning his decision as well. But no one in the entire industry, stood by him and told him that 'it's okay, everything will eventually get better' and thus Aayaan couldn't understand what to say and how to react. He slowly started breaking down.

As he broke down, Chirag, Rashika and Diksha consoled him. He started crying. "Never, never in my entire life, I have ever wanted a controversy. I am least interested in negative publicity and I do not want my personal life to be made a joke in such a way", he cried. All three of them understood his pain and tried to console him.

"We have to do something, we just cannot let all of this grow much further", Diksha spoke. "It's already grown way too much far, we can do nothing about it", Chirag replied. "We can", Aayaan spoke in a heavy voice. "We can stop this from growing any further and shut down the hate so that nobody else can question it anymore", he wiped his tears.

"How?", Chirag questioned.
"Rashika", Aayaan turned towards him. "Yes?", Rashika replied, confused.
"You are fired and don't ever show your face to me again. Whatever we had between us, I am ending it. And from now you will not have any existence in my life", Aayaan blurted.

Do vote and share your comments about how you like this chapter :)

The number of comments are decreasing :(
Please don't do this, I love to read the comments of you guys, it makes me write more and more.
So please please please do comment :(

And also do follow me if you haven't : mastikhor551