Harry- ageplay(part3)

Jade

"We play Frozen? Can we pway Frozen!" I cheered happily, jumping to her feet. I knew Perrie was upset so I wanted to play a game I knew she loved! I pulled her away from mama, quickly kissed her cheek and giggled when I saw her blush. SHe was my Pez, forever and always. Just then, Harry tugged at my other arm.

"Jadey can I be Elsa?" He pleaded and gave me puppy eyes. I had the Elsa doll in my hands. I knew Perrie loved Elsa and I wanted to play this game for her, to make her happier. "Pleaseee Jadey," He pouted again and held the doll which was in my hand. I looked at Perrie sadly. Her eyes were down but she spoke."It otay, he hwave it. I be Christof," she smiled and went to sit by the doll house we had. "Hm otay," I said and gave the Elsa doll to Harry and ran to sit next to Perrie. "No! We can't pway if we no have bad person!" Harry cried and instantly sat between Perrie and I. Pez picked up the Christof doll and the Sven one and went to put Christof on Sven put Harry took it! He snatched it off her! "N-no!" Perrie whimpered and reached for it but her voice went quiet, "I pway dat one." "Woo got be Hans. He evwil," Harry said and gave Perrie Hans instead. My heart broke seeing Perrie's sad eyes look at Hans. "S-she no have be! We jus pway nice Frozen!" I smiled, kneeling up and trying to give Perrie Christof back. "No! Dat bowing. Pewwi be Hans, okay?" Harry giggled and made sure Perrie was holding the doll tight. Perrie sighed and nodded and began to play with the Hans doll. I sighed but picked up the Anna doll. Harry instantly began playing with me as Elsa and I smiled and played with him back. Perrie just kind of moved Hans around.

"Hansssss," I cheered in a loving voice and moved Anna towards it. Perrie looked at me and worriedly eyed Harry. I smiled lovingly at her and she moved Hans towards me, getting into character. But just as Perrie was getting into it, Harry barged Elsa between us and said. "Anna I told you to stay away from this evil man! You are banished from the land Hans! Be gone!" He turned Elsa round to Hans and pretend to hit Hans. However I don't think Perrie knew how to react as she kept Hans in place. "I siad be gone!" Harry said in Elsa's voice. "That means leave Perrie," Harry whispered to her quietly. Perrie just nodded sadly and moved Hans away. I saw her eyes go glassy but she blocked it away. "Wait-" I said, as Anna. "Don't go Hans. I love you," I said. Not in my play voice, in my real voice and I prayed Perrie heard it. Harry was never mean before, was he even being mean? Was he meaning to upset Perrie the way he was? "No Anna! He needs to go, he's evil. He's no good for you!" Harry said. I sighed and looked at Perrie. She was playing with her socks. I quickly looked around the room for mama but she was in the kitchen with Damien, meaning she had no idea what was going on.

"I no tink I wan pway no mwore Hawwy," I said, putting down my doll. "What why?" Harry cried, picking Anna up. I saw Perrie look up from over Harry's shoulder. she had a few tear marks down her face."Because It no nice fwor woo to push Pewwie out of de game," I sighed. I quickly crawled around to Perrie and gave her a big cuddle. "I I I didn't pwush her! I just pwain an told Hans weave," "How Pewwie mean pway if Hans no in the game?" I sighed, rolling my eyes and holding Perrie. She sniffled a little bit but I don't think she wanted to really be visibly upset in front of Harry. She's push it away for as long as possible. "Hm fine!" Harry huffed and turned around to the rest of the toys.

"Woo otay?" I asked Perrie and moved soem hair behind her ear. I know mama does that and I know it makes Perrie happy when she does. "I otay," Perrie sniffled and wiped her eyes and nose on her hands. I giggled and cuddled her again. "What woo wan pway?" I asked her. She went to speak but was quickly interrupted. "Jade can we watch a fiwm?" Harry asked. "I was gonna wet Perrie pick what we dwo next! B but erm otay," I shrugged. It can't be that bad. "I pick de fiwm?" Perrie asked quietly, turning around to Harry. "No! You pick a big baby film I no wan watch one of dem," Harry scoffed and jumped onto the sofa. "Hm otay," Perrie sighed and turned back around. "She won't pick a baby film!" I whined and looked at Harry sadly. "She's a baby, of course she will," Harry giggled and started going onto Dinsey+ on the telly. "She's no less of a baby than woo an me," i huffed. I was getting mad with Harry now! He was being really mean to my sister and I didn't like it!"She wear nappy, we not," Harry giggled and pointed to Perrie's wet nappy. Pez whimpered and covered up her nappy with her hands- well tried to. "Dat no mean anyfin! Woo daddy had change woo wet pull up eariwer so..." I smirked, crossing my arms. "Well I use big boy cups when she only uses baby bottles!" Harry laughed. He put on Sing. "Why you be so mwean?" I pouted and stomped my foot a little, standing up. "I not bwe mean i just sway de twuf," He giggled. I took Perrie's hand and we went to sit on the sofa. I sat next to Harry so he didn't hurt my Pezza again. "I goin potty," I whispered quickly as I felt the need to go. I jumped off the sofa and ran to the toilet.