She tried to (ageplay)

Perrie
It was tour day and we were in Liverpool, I was meant to be meeting with Alex but well, he had to go to training and then something happened with his family and he had to travel down south urgently. Meaning I had no one again. Now usually, I'll be little at night with the girls, along with Jadey but I know Jade was gonna be big tonight, she just wasn't feeling little today. Jesy was my mama but she was with Chris tonight and I don't like being little with Chris there, I don't get all the attention hehe. And I mean I could go see Leigh but it was the night she FaceTimed Andre and we'll I don't want to interfere with that either because they don't get much time for each other and have specific days they FaceTime. All this meant I had to be little by myself really not go to Jade. I haven't ever really been little with jade as she's always little at the same time as me, I've never really been solely her responsibility. It all depends how she feels of course. I don't know, I also don't want to interfere with her big girl time I guess. But I really wanted to be little and I didn't like being by myself, I get way too scared. I could go ask Jesy what to do but she's having fun with Chris, it's all over her instagram story. I just flopped onto my bed and sighed, I really had no idea what to do. Maybe I can text Jesy? Just see if she replies... yeah I'll do that. I rolled over and reached my phone then quickly texted Jesy, asking what to do. Obviously I was nervous, really nervous really but she was my mama- it was a rule to go to her.
Almost as soon as I put my phone down, she replied.
Jess🥰-hey hun, you can come here I really don't mind, neither does Chris but then it's up to you. I'm sure Jadey will be happy to have you, she told me she always will if I'm busy xx

I sighed, I don't want to go to Jesy, I'll just go to Jade. I told Jesy and tucked Olaf under my arm hid my paci in my pocket then ran out across the hallway. I knocked on Jades door and waited for an answer. I didn't know what she was doing or whether I was welcome. I sighed and tried to settle my heartbeat. Come on Jadey. I knocked once more when there was no instant reply and again, there wasn't. I just turned and began walking back to my room, holding back my tears.
"Pez baby?" I heard Jade say just as I reached my door. I looked back and she was stood there with a cup of tea in her hand and was wrapped in a dressing gown. Jade obviously noticed my mindset instantly and held out her hand, "come in love, come with me."
I scurried over and took her hand, still not saying a word. She took me into her room and shut the door. She then placed her cup on a shelf and hugged me. I didn't really want to cry but it just kind of came out. But jade hugged me tighter and strokes my hair. "I've got you darling," she whispered in my ear and kissed my head. I just held onto her tighter. She tapped my back and stood up. She cupped my face gently. "Why the tears little one?" She smiled, I sighed again. She just frowned and hugged me again.

Jade
I took Perries hand again and led her over to the bed I sat myself against the head board and tapped the space between my legs, she sat herself sideways, so I was cradling her. I think she was feeling quite little tonight, to be honest I couldn't blame the poor girl; it's been an extremely busy day. I'd be little myself but I knew it was a coping mechanism for Perrie and I knew she'd want to slip tonight when jesy was busy, therefore I MADE myself available for her. I held her in my arms for a while and let her settle herself down. She made my heart melt honestly, Olaf was tucked in between us and she had hold of his carrot nose. Just as I was about to say anything, she slipped three of her fingers into her mouth and sighed gently.
I chuckled but took hold of her hand, "fingers are for holding things not chewing on you nugget." She giggled and looked up at me.
"Did you bring your paci over angel?" I asked her. She thought for a second then scurried out of my arms and reached into her pocket then pulled out her adorable frozen paci.
"Yay! Come back then," I smiled and pulled her into my arms again. She slid her paci between her lips and moved herself onto my knee so her front was against mine and she had her head resting on my shoulder. I giggled and began stroking her hair.