Lets try it-pt 3

Jade
Perrie has been in age play just over a week now and honestly have noticed such a happy change in her, she is so care free it's unbelievable. She refused to get dressed after her bath yesterday morning so she was crawling around in a nappy and nothing else all day. The one downside though, is that we have an interview today. We some how need to get her out of her headspace and into adult form again. I decided to wake her up earlier so I had plenty of time for tantrums. 

"Pez, sweetheart." I said quietly as I walked into her nursery. I saw that all her covers had been thrown out of her crib I laughed to myself. I looked in her crib and saw her sleeping peacefully. She was sweating though she must be really, really hot, hence why her covers are out of her crib. "Perrie, baby girl." I whispered and picked her up. She instantly cuddled into my chest. I rocked her for a minute and then tried to wake her up. Jesy walked in a few minutes later. "Morning Jade." She smiled. "Morning." I replied she gave me a quick side hug. "This is going to be fun." She said sarcastically and looked at Pez. "Ugh tell me about it." I laughed, Perrie thankfully began groaning. I walked into my room and set her on the bed. "Good morning baby girl." I smiled as she opened her eyes and looked at me with her crystal blue eyes.

I sighed out. "We need to talk babe." I smiled. She looked at me confused. "We have an interview today. I need you to come out your headspace for a while." She looked at me and shook her head. "You have to Pez. The interview station is expecting four grown women not one who is in the mindset of a one year old. Please just for a little while babe." I sighed and hugged her, she started crying. "No baby, don't cry." I pulled her into my chest. "Me don't wanna." She cried. "Sweetheart please, just for 30 minutes. You can be our baby on the way there and in the dressing room but when we go onto cameras and on the radio you need to be a big girl." She looked at me. "My nappy though." She cried. "You can keep that on in the interview baby, I'll give you some clothes that will cover it." I whispered and played with her hair. "You pwomise?" She asked looking up at me with tears in her eyes. I nodded. "Okay." She sighed. "Thank you!" I squealed and hugged her. "Mama, that hurt." She whispered. "Oh sorry baby." I sighed and kissed her head.

It was time to leave and I could tell Perrie wasn't ready to come out of her headspace. She was being clingy today. I had dressed her in leggings and long top so it was covering her nappy. I also put her in a little bit of makeup and plaited her hair in two Dutch braids. She looked so adorable. "Come on then." I smiled as she lifted her arms asking for me to pick her up. Thankfully paps weren't allowed near our houses so I carried her to the car and strapped her in her car seat. "Mama." She cried when I climbed in front of her. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked looking behind to her seat. "Mama I pee pee." She whined. "I'll change you when we get to the station okay?" I asked she nodded. Jesy handed her, her pacifier and she sucked on it and drew a flower on the window with the condensation. "Mama look." She squealed once it was done. I looked at the window and smiled. "That's a very pretty picture well done baby." I smiled and rubbed her knee.

Once we pulled up outside the radio station, there was lots of paps meaning Perrie will have to walk by herself. "Pez, sweetheart. Can you be a big girl and walk?" I asked her, she looked at me with wide eyes and they filled with tears. "Mama no." She cried and started kicking her legs. "Perrie. Stop you're being naughty." I gripped her ankle and she stopped kicking instantly. "It will be oaky, you can hold mine and Auntie Lee-Lee's hand." I said, she looked over at Leigh and Leigh stroked her cheek, wiping her tears. "You'll be okay. I promise." I said she nodded and Jesy undid her straps. She stood up and I got out of the car, I ran to her door and held her hand as she left the car she was a bit shaky. But she did it. "I don't like it." She whispered in my ear. "Like what?" I whispered back. "The flashes." She squeaked. "It's okay baby girl." I let my grip from her hand go and put it around her shoulders so she felt safer.