Road trip (ageplay)

LEIGHANNE

Jesy sighed as I turned the ignition for the car. I just giggled. It was about 1:30pm and we were about to set off driving for London from Shields- a full 5 hours! We had two little ones in the back, hence why Jesy was sighing. Neither of them were in car seats or pull ups as they'd insisted they were big for about an hour before we left, we couldn't force them! However, me and Jess both know that both of them or at least one of the girls will slip in the next hour. We also knew our little Pez was in a very naughty mood today. I don't know why or what caused it, she hasn't broken and told us yet but she has been winding Jade up NON STOP! And over the silliest things, she'd be taking a peice of Jades cucumber because apparently she had more, or she'd take Jades teddy because she couldn't find hers and then she'll turn the TV over because she's bored! It's getting extremely frustrating now though. Poor Jadey was sick of it and we felt bad putting her in the back with Oez but we are hoping that Perrie either stays big or falls asleep for most of the ride and therefore won't bug her too much. Obviously we'd punished Perrie but she never really listens until it's too late and she's getting a proper punishment such as a spanking. Time outs do absolutely nothing because she's straight back at it yet we can't just give her a spanking straight away as that's not how we'd punish Jade and we have to make it fair.

"No! Get off it please," Jade whined from the back. Jesy instantly groaned and turned around.

"Pez hun, get off Jades headphone wire."

"No," she giggled and pulled it more.

"Perrie stop it, where are your headphones?" Jesy sighed, trying to keep her cool.

"Here!" Pez held them up which thankfully caused her to let go of Jades and mess with her own.

"You play with them ones then baby girl," Jesy smiled and turned back around, she rolled her eyes at me and rested her head back. I chuckled and rubbed her thighs.

"Don't worry darling, they'll be sorted soon."

A couple of minutes later we heard another whine from the back, Jesy turned again.

"Why the whiny voice baby?" Jesy asked, asking Jade.

"I tired," she whimpered and rubbed her eyes with her fists.

"Why don't you go to sleep then chuck?"

"I might mama," Jade whimpered again.

"Close your eyes and wrap up warm darling, can you put your sun shield down?" Jesy asked gently. Jade looked up and shook her head.

"It too hard," she said, on the brink of tears. I knew Jesy couldn't reach.

"Perrie hun?" I said, trying to get her attention. She looked up from her phone.

"Yeah?" She asked pulling one ear phone out.

"Can you please help Jade pull her sun shield down?" I smiled sweetly. She looked over at it and giggled.

"I no want to."

"Pez!" I groaned.

"Come on munchkin, we asked you nicely. Jade just wants to sleep," Jesy sighed.

"She can seep without it," she giggled and put her ear phone back in. She was just being pure mean now and I really didn't know why. Jesy just rolled her eyes and reached for Jades thing and yanked it down. I could see it hurt her though!

"Thank you mama," Jade whispered and put her paci in, wrapped herself in a blanket and closed her eyes. She looked extremely cute. But I watched as Pez scowled at her and chuckled.