Studio (spanking)

Jade
Me and Pez had to leave for the studio in 10 minutes and she still wasn't out of bed. I've warned her but she isn't listening. "PERRIE EDWARDS. Get your ass out of bed now!" I shouted and marched into her bed room. She had the covers over her head and was snuggled up nicely. I walked over to the bottom of the bed and whipped away the covers. "Jade!" She screamed. "We need to leave in 10 minutes now get up!" I screamed! "No, I don't want to go." She shouted back. "Tough, Perrie we have no choice!" I shouted. "Ugh." She moaned and got up. "Thank you." I whispered and walked out. She came down 10 minutes later in a jumpsuit and little makeup. "Come on the baby." I held out my hand and she took it.

At the studio.
Perrie was really getting on my nerves, we were trying to write and she would start singing all our old songs. "Pez, will you shut up!" Jesy scolded. "Why don't you, I'm only trying to have fun." Perrie spat back. "Perrie, do you mind?" Leigh asked. "Nope, not at all." She smirked then started laughing. "Perrie!" I said, she looked at me. "What?!" She asked. "Stop being cheeky." I replied. "Whatever..." she looked down at her phone and started playing a game. We got on with writing. "Pez, can you come and record please?" Simon said. "No." She replied. "Perrie, I suggest you do as I tell you." He replied. "Why the fuck should I listen to you?" She asked. "Language young lady and you will listen to me because I'm your boss!" Simon scolded. "Not a very good one!" Perrie screamed and ran off. What had gotten into her? "Sorry Simon, she didn't get much sleep last night." I said and hugged him. Obviously it was a lie. "It's alright Jade, I'll leave it up to you to punish her." He said, I knew what he meant.

I went to look for Perrie, I walked into the lounge and she wasn't there, I went to the kitchen and she wasn't there, I then went to the bathroom. I could hear her mumbling something to herself and hears her sniffling. "Baby?" I questioned. "Go away Jadey." She cried. "Sweetheart, let me in." I said and knocked on her cubicle door. "No, please leave me alone." She cried again. "Pez, I just want to give you a cuddle." I mumbled. "I don't want one. LEAVE!" She screamed, I could tell full well she was crying. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and state picking the lock. Thankfully I was skilled at this and it opened easily. Perrie was sat on the toilet lid sobbing her little heart out. "Oh sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked kneeling down in front of her. "I-I'm just really stressed. Everyone is having a go at me, and I can't help my personality." She cried and jumped into my arms, "babe, we know you can't change your personality, but you can tone it down slightly and be a bit less rude about it." I said softly, she nodded and sniffed. "Look, I need to spank you when we get home but if you apologize to Simon, Jesy and Leigh, I won'y go as hard." I said to her she nodded but cuddled in closer to me.  

Perrie

I apologized to Simon and the girls and now I was recording. I was struggling with it though. I had to re-record this part over and over and I just couldn't get it right. 

"When I'm lonely...." I sang but I was too flat. 

"Perrie, get it right for heavens sake!" our vocal coach, Josh shouted. I looked at him and just burst into tears.  He came over and hugged me tight. Simon came in and rubbed my back. "Come on Pez." He said and walked me out. Jade ran up to me when she saw me crying, I cried into her shoulders. "Shh baby, you're okay." she reassured me and I nodded. "Jade, take her home, she isn't ready to record." Simon sighed. Jade nodded and hugged Jesy and Leigh goodbye. They hugged me as well. 

Jade

I feel bad for Pez. "Get in the car babe." I said and opened her door for her, she nodded and got in. It was a twenty minute home from the studio, Perrie had finally settled and I put the radio on. 'No tears left to cry' was on and I started singing along. But Pez turned it over. "Pez." I said. "I don't like the song." She shrugged. "Well, it's my car and you ask me to change it before doing it yourself." I scolded, she looked at me ashamed and nodded. I turned the radio station on but the song had finished. "I'm sorry Jade." She said, I looked over at her and saw her crying. "why are you crying again?" I asked. She shrugged. "Baby, you do know, what's going on." I asked again. "you're going to spank me." She cried.It broke my heart. "sweetheart, I have too." I said and rubbed her leg gently. She nodded sadly. 

When we pulled up, I sent Perrie to the bedroom, she was clearly upset and I had to settle her down before I spanked her or she might be sick. Babe, come and sit with me." I motioned to the bed and she ran over and cuddled into me. After 5 minutes, she had settled. "Come on then babe, lets get this over and done with." I whispered, she nodded sadly and stood up. "I need you to go to the corner and strip into your underwear." I said to her, she walked over sadly. 

Perrie

I needed to pee, like really needed to pee but I couldn't say anything to Jade because I'm scared she will think I'm making excuses. I took off my jumpsuit and tried to hold my pee in. Jade came back in 2 minutes later. "Come here babe." She said, I walked over and bent over her knee. "You're getting 20 over panties with my hand for being rude and then 30 bare bum with the brush for swearing." she said, I nodded sadly. "Use your words Pez." She sighed. "yes Jade." I whispered, I was still trying to hold my pee in. "Okay," She rubbed my bum gently to warm it up. 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

"Owww. Jadey it hurts." I cried, tears falling from my eyes. 

"That's the point sweetheart." She giggled. 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

"Jadey..." I cried. 

"Almost done babe." she reassured me and rubbed my back gently. 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

She sat me up and gave me a quick hug. "go and stand in the corner whilst I get the brush." She said, I ran to the corner. I started moving about trying to stop my piss coming. 

"Come here." Jade said and I moved over to her. "Why are you moving so much?" She asked. "No reason." I said looking down. "Do you need to wee Pez?" She asked. "No, my bum just stings." I laughed nervously. "Okay, well over my knee." She said and I did as I was told. "Ready?" She asked. "Yes ma'am." I whispered.

She pulled down my knickers and picked up the brush.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Owww Jade." I cried, I was wiggling around. "Perrie, hold still." Jade shouted. I tried to hold still. 

  SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK 

"Jade please." I cried, I was so close to wetting myself, I tried to get out of her grip so I didn't pee on her but it was hard. "PERRIE LOUISE! HOLD STILL!!" she shouted. I did as she said and held my pee in. It was so hard. 

  SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK .

"Jadeyyyyy." I cried and jumped away from her as a hot liquid fell down my legs. I broke down into tears. I just pissed myself.  "Pez, if you needed to go to toilet, you should have said so." Jade said and hugged me. "I thought you will think I'm making excuses. I was trying to be good." I cried. "Baby, it's okay. I forgive you, come on let's clean you up." Jade said and walked me to the bathroom, I tired to cover my foof but it was hard. "Jade, can I have some knickers?" I asked shyly. "Not yet sweetheart, your punishment isn't over." She replied. I cried harder. "Lie down Pez." She said and led a towel on the floor. "I can clean myself." I whispered as I felt my cheeks become warm. "I know, but you peed during your punishment, instead of spanking, I'll clean you and diaper you." she said. "you can't do that." I whispered. "I can, now lie down please." She nodded at the towel. We had diapers in the house because I wear them when I am drunk, I always pee the bad and Jade decided it's best to give me a diaper when I'm drunk instead of getting wet sheets. 

Once my nappy was on, I was a crying mess, Jade held me in her arms. "Your punishment will be over tonight sweetheart, if you need to pee pee or poo poo, do it in your nappy, I'll clean you. You are not allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the day. She said and hugged me, I nodded sadly, this is going to be a long rest of the day...

+++

I hope you liked this one shot, it's slightly different to my other ones. Comment if you like the spanking idea.