Bullies Pt3 (K)

McKenzie
"So Kenzie, it seems you have a smaller bladder than average, and it leaks when you are anxious or scared or stressed. Which explains why it has come in now when you are being bullied." The doctor said, I was sat next to my mama and she was holding my hand. "What do you suggest?" Mama asked. "I suggest you keep an eye on it and keep diapers on for bed but maybe not school, you just need to try and keep calm." He said. We quickly said our goodbyes and walked out. I had wet my diaper and it was making me cry.  "It's okay baby girl, we'll talk with Mam later tonight. I need to finish shopping, so calm down okay." She said and rubbed my arm. When we were in the elevator, I turned and wrapped my arms around her. "Baby, it's okay." She said and rubbed my back. "It's not mama." I cried. "It is, you cant help it." She sighed. "But I'm wet mama I don't like it." I confessed. "Baby, I'll change you when we get home. I can't do it now because I don't have anything on me. Please calm down." She sighed and hugged me tightly. I lifted myself up and wrapped my legs around her waist. "Calm down Baby girl." She said and walked back to the car. She sat me in the seat and fastened my belt. "Thank you mama." I whispered. "It's okay sweet." She said and kissed my head. She walked around to her side and started driving to the shops. We went in and she went to pick up her trolley from earlier.

I thought we'd finished shopping so I started walking to the tills. "Not yet Kenz, we need diapers." She said and walked down the isle. I blushed red but followed her. She picked up two packs of pull ups and three packets of normal diapers (extra thick). She then picked up some powder and anti-rash cream and wipes. "Come on then babe." She said and kissed my head.

Jade
It was the end of the school day and my two beautiful girls walked in. "Mam where's Kenz?" Sydney asked me and sat on my knee. "She went home babe, I need to talk to you in the car."I said. Perrie talked to McKenzie earlier about telling her sisters and she said it will be best off they know so I was going to tell them. "Erm Okay." Amber said and sat down at a desk and rested her head on the table. "You okay Am?" I asked. "Yeah I just have a bit of a headache." She groaned. "Here." I tossed her some paracetamol. "Thanks mam." She smiled and took two.

"So girls. As you know McKenzie has been being bullied by some girls at school," I said and they nodded. "Well she kept wetting the bed, so me and your mama diapered her last night." I added and they both nodded, fully understanding. "And today, well she had an accident at school, she went to the nurse bit a girl who bullies her was there so she ran home. Mama took her to the doctors and they suggest she wear diapers at night time since she has a smaller bladder than average and it leaks when she is anxious, scared or stressed. I wanted to tell you girls and warn you that if either one of you makes fun of her or says anything to anyone about it, you will be punished. Understand?" I says and they both nod. "Thank you." I said.

Saturday
Perrie
I had just changed Kenzie and she was really wet, she was upset as well. "Is everything okay?" I asked her and cuddled her, she nodded. "You are really wet baby, what's going on?" I asked again. "Nothing mama, I just had a bad dream last night." She said and cuddled me. "Okay baby." I kissed her head, I wasn't convinced but I left her anyways. "We are going out today." I said as I walked downstairs to see Amber and Syd eating breakfast. Kenzie sat down and Jade handed her pancakes. "Where are we going?" Amber asked. "Just for a walk and shopping, is that okay?" Jade asked. They all nodded. "Can I buy some stuff?" Sydney asked, me and Jade nodded. Kenzie sighed and pushed her plate away. "Are you sure you're okay baby?" I asked and leaned over her shoulders. She nodded and got up to go into the living room. Jade looked at me confused. I just shrugged. "Is she wearing one?" Jade whispered as she hugged me, I shook my head. "Okay, we will take some just in case." I nodded and went to pack a bag. Thankfully Amber and Sydney were pretending like everything is normal with Kenz which I think is really sweet.