Lourve (K)

(Amber, Sydney and McKenzie)

Perrie
"Okay in you go." Said the security guard when I showed him our tickets. Today, we were going into the Louvre. We have been in France for 4 days and everyone wanted to come to Paris, so we set off at 7:30 this morning and arrived at 9. It's now 10am and we were walking down the big spiral steps which entered the Louvre. Since it was early, it wasn't that busy but it was still difficult. I was at the front of the group, and Jade was at the back. I led us under the escalators so we could talk. "Girls, sir down." I said to my three daughters, they did. "So me and your mama decided it will be best if we split into two groups." Jade began. "Pick the parent you want to go with." I said but all three ran to Jade. "Well thanks girls!" I exclaimed. They laughed. Amber and Sydney ran towards me. "So mama has Amber and Syd, I have Kenzie?" Jade asked, we all nodded. "Okay well girls, if anyone gets lost, try and find your way back here. If you can't find a English person who looks trustworthy and ask them to guide you." I said, they all nodded. "Meet back here at 1 for lunch." Jade said and hugged me. "Have fun babe." I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine. "You too baby girl." We separated. She took McKenzie's hand and walked away. Amber and Sydney were holding hands so I turned and they followed me.

We went into the room full of figures...

Thankfully the explanations of what the statues were had an English translation and it was cute how interested Sydney was

Thankfully the explanations of what the statues were had an English translation and it was cute how interested Sydney was. A lot of them were based on Roman gods and mythical creatures such as the Minotaur, sea nymphs, super strong men, Sydney has been interested in that type of thing ever since she could read. As we walked around, Amber read them out, I took pictures and Sydney explained it in detail me and Amber could understand. We next went to the decorative arts and Amber was fascinated. She loved the jewels, weapons and the furniture.

I was interested in the art work which made every room stand out like the paintings in the roof