Ill! (K and K2)

(Amber, Sydney, McKenzie and Rueben)

Perrie
I woke up to the sound of Rueben crying, he was a year old and can sleep through the night so I was confused. None the less, I got out of bed and headed for our sons room. He was stood up in his cot and there was sick on the floor, on his bed sheets, down his baby-grow. I gasped, switched the light on and ran to him.

Me and Jade sorted Rueben out pretty fast last night, we kept him in our bed afterwards and he thankfully wasn't sick again. But I was tired!!! However it was 8:30 and I had to take the girls to school. Usually Jade does it since she works there but she had a meeting at 7:30 and that way to early to have the girls in school. I got Rueben ready in clothes then fastened him in his car seat. Amber was ready before everyone so she helped me keep an eye on the youngest boy. "Kenz, we need to leave." I said and locked in her door as I walked past. "Coming mama." She shouted from the other side and opened the door. I must admit she didn't look very well. "You okay babe?" I asked and hugged her. She nodded. "Come on then, school." Sydney was waiting by the door on her phone. "Come on girls." I took Rueben from Amber and walked to the car. We had a big seven seater, the twins got in the back, Rueben and Amber in the middle and Jade and me in the front but today, I told Kenzie to get in the front since I had a gut feeling she was going to be sick.

Sadly, I was right... we were about to get to school, when she launched forward, grabbed my wrist and puked everywhere. "God Kenzie couldn't have waited until we were at school?" Sydney shouted. "Shut up Syd!" Amber defended her. McKenzie was crying since she hates being sick. I was panicking and everyone could see that. I needed to pull over but I wasn't allowed since it was a red line on the side of the road so it was strictly forbidden. "Mama, Shall I ring Mam?" Amber asked. "Please do." I said.

Finally I found a place to pull over, poor Kenzie had been sick three more times. Rueben began crying and I was just tired and stressed to the MAX! "It's okay Kenz," I rubbed her back and walked her out the car. "Amber, Syd. You know the way to school from here right?" I asked, they both nodded. "Can you walk, I can't risk you being any later now." I asked? They both nodded, grabbed the bags. "Bye sicko." Sydney said to McKenzie and slapped her back. "Stop it Syd!" I shouted. She just rolled her eyes and ran off. "Bye Ru, see you later. Bye Kenz, hope you feel better soon. And mama, stay calm, mam will be here in 2 minutes. Do you want me to wait with you?" Amber asked. I was about to cry so I nodded and sat down on the floor, Mckenzie collapsed into my knee. "Sydney has friends she is walking up with so I'll stay, she will be okay." Amber added and sat next to me. "Thanks Am." I said and kissed her cheek. "You stress a lot mama, someone needs to keep you calm." She laughed. "Well it never seems to be your mam in the stressful situations, it's usually me." I sighed but was shocked when McKenzie launched forward and was sick all over the floor. "Oh sweetheart." I said and held her hair back. Amber reached into her bag and took out a bottle of water and handed it to Kenzie.

Just then, Jades car pulled up in front of us. She rushed out and showered me with kisses. "As much as I love it, I need to get Kenzie home and my car reeks of sick." I sighed. "Get her in my car, get Rueben in as well. I'll take the 7 seater up to school and get the cleaners to clean it out. I am their boss after all." She flicked her hair and tried to show off. Jade wa the head teacher of the school but still taught some maths to GCSE students, such as Amber. "Thanks Jade." I sighed, Amber took McKenzie and sat her in the car. She then came back for Rueben. "Such a gem isn't she?" I said and hugged Jade tight. "Didn't Sydney help?" She questioned. "No she just called Kenz a sicko and walked off. I did tell them to go to school so they aren't late but she didn't even say bye to me or Rueben and not even Kenz in a nice way." I sighed and snuggled Jade more. "Ahhh she can be a handful sometimes. I need to talk to her about this because a couple of teachers have started saying stuff not knowing I can hear them." She sighed. "Ahh okay. She is such a little madam." I said. "Yeah. Anyway, I need to get to school, I'll take Amber up in the car. I have a free period 4, so I'll try and get home for then but I will definitely be home for lunch, even though I will need to go back out again." She laughed. I kissed her and walked off. As I was walking to the car, I passed Amber. "You'll be fine mama." She whispered in my ear. I nodded and hugged her tight. "Have a good day babe." I said and waved her and Jade off. I found a plastic bag at the back of Jades car so I passed it to Kenzie. "If you're going to be sick, tell me sweetheart. But if it comes on suddenly, I'm here okay?" I told her she nodded. I checked on Rueben and saw him asleep so I set off home.

When we got home, I sent McKenzie off to bed and set Rueben off to sleep in the downstairs sleep room. I sat on the sofa and switched between channels, when nothing looked interesting, I decided to watch Netflix. After about an hour, I was joined by McKenzie, she came shuffling down stairs wrapped in a duvet and pyjamas. I smiled at her and she joined me on the settee. "Come here." I said and opened my arms, she shuffled into them. "How you feeling baba?" I asked and played with her hair. "Ill. What are you watching?" She asked. "Riverdale." I said. "Oh right yeah." She sighed and rested her head on my chest. "Can I go to sleep on you?" She mumbled. "Of course you can." I laughed. "I didn't sleep upstairs because I need a mama cuddle but you told me to go to bed." She sighed. "Kenzie, really. Why didn't you come down ages ago?" I asked. "I thought you wanted alone time." She sighed. "I'll always give you cuddles when you are sick. Well you don't even need to be sick. Even if you just want a hug, come and find me okay." I said she nodded.
What a cutie pie.

+++
Sorry it's short guys. But I hoped you enjoyed!!