Coffee shipper

Perrie
I rushed the young boy along the corridor of the hospital as quickly as I could. I can't lose another patient this year. Perrie keep calm. I said to myself. "Edwards. He will need surgery. Let's take him there." Doctor Mutts shouted to me. "That's at the other side of the hospital." I shouted back. "I said take him!" He screamed. I ran to the other side of the bed and pushed him in the opposite direction...

The surgery went smoothly, he survived and he is now in his room with his family. Just then my phone beeped. I looked at it and saw it was my girlfriend.
Jadey❤️: hey baby. Xx
Pezza🦋: hey babe, you okay xxx
Jadey❤️: I'm great. I miss you though! I didn't see you last night. Xxx
Pezza🦋: I know sorry sweetheart. Emergency at the hospital xxxx
Jadey❤️: it's okay I get it. Xxxx
Pezza🦋: I love you baba xxxx
Jadey❤️: I love you more xxxxx

Sometimes I feel bad that I can never be with Jade. There is always emergencies at the hospital and since I'm quite high up I'm the first person they call.
Jadey❤️: can you come by the coffee shop after work? Xx
Pezza🦋: don't I always?? Xxx
Jadey❤️:you didn't yesterday...
Pezza🦋: aww baby I'm sorry. A 15yr old attempted suicide. Xxx
Jadey❤️: ahh I'm sorry you saw that baby xx
Pezza🦋: it's okay. It was nasty though xxx
Jadey❤️: what time did you get home? Xx
Pezza🦋: about 1.30 xxx
Jadey❤️: ahh why didn't you wake me up xxxx
Pezza🦋: you looked so peaceful xx
Jadey❤️: ahhh sweetie. Wake me up next time xxxx
Pezza🦋:I will xxxxx
Jadey❤️: okay I need to go, my shift is starting again xxx see you later baby gal xxx
Pezza🦋: bye babe xxxx
Jadey❤️: love you xxxx
Pezza🦋: love you too xxxxx

Jade
I have a plan for later. I must admit I get emotional when I don't see Perrie for a long time because of her job but when she comes home and is shaken up all my anger and sadness goes away and I know she needs comfort. Ever since we have met she has wanted to be a children's doctor and now she is got the job, she loves it.  "Jade, can you take the till?" Ryan asked. I nodded and welcomed the customer.

3 hours later
Perrie's shift finished 10 minutes ago and since the ship is 10 minutes from the hospital, I'm hoping she will be in any minute. I had the surprise ready. Just then I got a glimpse of her gorgeous blonde hair. She was wearing black ripped jeans, her AC/DC t-shirt and Doctor martins. My sexy beast. I was still working the till so when she came up we did our normal routine.
"Hello, welcome to Cafe Latte. What can I get you miss?" I asked.
"Hi can I please have a hot chocolate with a side of your beautiful lips." She smirked.
"Why you are charmer but I have a girlfriend." I replied smirking as well. "She doesn't need to know." She whispered and leaned in. Our lips met. "I've missed you baby." She whispered. "I've missed you too. But there are people behind you. Move over." I laughed and smacked her cheek gently, she giggled and moved over waiting for the drink, "Ryan swap," I said and took the box from under the desk then went over to make Perrie's hot chocolate. "Good luck." Ryan whispered in my ear. I smiled. He knew about my surprise.

I made Perries hot chocolate. I picked up the pen and wrote my question onto the cup. I glanced up at her and she was on her phone. I opened the box and walked over to her. I placed the cup on the counter and opened the door so I was told next to her when she read it.

She took a sip but then looked down  at it.
"Will you mar..." she whispered, I'm guessing she read the rest in her head because she put the cup down and looked at me.
I instantly got down onto one knee and showed her the box.
"Oh my gosh..." she said in shock and covered her face. "Will you?" I asked. She nodded and held out her hand. I placed her ring onto her ring finger. I shot up and she engulfed me into the biggest hug, it was full of love. Suddenly a massive round of applause echoed through the shop, we both laughed.
"This ring is beautiful." She chocked out through her  sobs. "So are you baby," I whispered and took her lips in mine. "I love you." She said. "I love you more baby girl." I replied. I took her hand and looked at the ring.

"It's not much

"It's not much." I said. "I don't care. Your my fiancée now!" She squealed and I picked her up. Her legs wrapped loosely round my waist and her arms around my neck. We shared another sweet kiss. "Jade take the rest of the day off." Ryan said. I dropped Perrie then ran over to Ryan and kissed his cheek. "Thanks bro." He laughed and turned to hug me. "I'm happy for you sis." She squeezed me then I ran to get my bag. When I came back to a Perrie she was wiping her tears in the phone to her nana
"Okay she is back now, bye nana love you." She said and blew a kiss to me. I grabbed it and put it to my heart. I then picked up her hot chocolate and drank some. "Good bye darling. Have fun with Jadey. See you soon." Her nana replied and hung up. Perrie put her phone in her pocket and came back to me. "Let's go." I whispered. She hummed and took her hot chocolate off me again, her fingers ran over the words and she smiled, they type of smile which makes her dimples show. "I love you," She said. " I love you too." We walked out hand in hand, both of us the happiest people in the world.

1026 words