You're too young

Alex and Perrie are happily married and have three children.

Riley: 13 years old.

Thunder: 13 years old

Kalani: 15 years oldJade and Jed are also happily married but only have one daughter

Jade and Jed are also happily married but only have one daughter.

Kalani: 15 years oldJade and Jed are also happily married but only have one daughter

Yasmin: 15 years old.
Perrie
I pulled up into our garage with Thunder and Riley in the back, we had just been shopping and Kalani being a grumpy 15 year old wouldn't come. "Right, can you help me take the bags in?" I asked my kids, they nodded and walked around to the boot. Alex would be helping but he is at a football match.

"I'll help you unpack." Riley said as Thunder walked out. "Thanks Riles." I smiled and passed her things for the fridge.

Once we were done,  I went to find K.

"Kye, Baby. You okay?" I asked knocking on her door. "SHIT!" I heard a shout from the other side so I opened the door.
Kalani was led in bed, but not just Kye, there was another GIRL on top of her, and that other girl was... Jade's daughter! WTF. And I saw no bra straps. "Kalani Chamberlain! And Yasmin Elloitt!" I screamed, they both looked at me and almost started crying. Yasmin got off her being careful I didn't see anything. "Get your clothes on, both of you. I then want both of you downstairs." I shouted, they nodded and I walked out. I didn't even know my daughter was GAY!

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed out.
Alex😍: I've just finished my match. 7-6 to us!!!!
Perrie🦋: congrats baby!  ❤️
Alex😍:What's up?? I can easily tell. Xxxx
Perrie🦋: Kye.
Alex😍:what has she done?? Xxx
Perrie🦋: I caught her having Sex!!Sex!!! She is 15!!!!
Alex😍: With who?? Xxx
Perrie🦋: ha ha Yasmin!
Alex😍: Wait... Jades daughter! DAUGHTER!!!
Perrie🦋: Yes! Yasmin Thirlwall was having SEX with our daughter!
Alex😍: oh my. Call Jade. Xxx
Perrie🦋: I will xxx

Just then I was joined by Yasmin and Kalani. "Girls, sit down. Yasmin, I'm ringing your mam." I said and picked up my phone again. "No! Please Perrie don't." She cried. "I just caught you having sex with my daughter what else do I do?" I shouted. "Mama, you okay?" Thunder said and walked in. "Leave Thunder!" Kalani shouted. "Please, Leave us alone for a bit." I said and hugged him.
I dialled Jades number.
"Jadey?" I said when she picked up.
"Hey Pez what's up?" She said chirply.
"I have Yasmin in my living room, I think you should come over and we can talk."
"Erm okay, I'll be right over." She said and hung up. I looked over at Yasmin and Kye, they were both crying. "Girls, listen. When Jade gets here, we'll have a chat about it okay. Please don't get upset." I said and hugged them.

10 minutes later, Jade walked in. I was sat next to Kalani but she cried into Yasmin's chest. I've now guessed they are dating since Yasmin is constantly kissing her head and whispering things in her ear. "What's happened?" Jade asked after I stood up to hug her. "I think we should let the girls explain." I sighed, me and Jade sat on one sofa and we left the girls together. "Mama I'm sorry." Kye cried. "Yaz , What have you done?" Jade asked. "I- we had sex." She sighed and started crying herself. "What?" Jade asked shocked. "We're sorry." They cried.
"Pez, Come here." Jade stood up and walked to my kitchen I followed her. "What do we do?" She asked me. "How do I know?!" I cried. "That's why I rang you," I cried again. "Oh Pez, it's okay." She hugged me.

Kalani
I'm so upset, my mama doesn't like me with Yasmin. I knew she wouldn't want me with a girl. "Hey hey, babe. It'll be okay." Yasmin said in between her own tears and hugged me. "I don't want to break up with you." I cried and clung to her shirt. "Baby, we aren't breaking up. I promise you I won't let them split us." She said and rubbed my back. Just then Jade and my Mam came back into the living room. My breathing was getting increasingly faster and everyone noticed. "K, listen to me, breathe in and out." Mama said and crouched in front of me. Jade went and sat next to Yasmin. "Why are you so upset?" Jade asked hugging Yaz. "You can't make us split up." She blurted out and held my hand. "Whoa, what makes you think we would do that?" My mama asked. "W-why are you so angry and upset then?" I cried and looked at my mama. "Sweetheart, me and Jade are a bit disappointed because we both believe you are too young to have sex." I said. "We-we thighs we were ready." Yaz cried, I took her into my arms, at first it was me that needed comfort now it was her. I was scared because I thought my mum wouldn't approve of me dating a girl, she knows Jade and Ed don't like rushing into relationships. "We are also shocked girls, since we had no idea you two were even dating." Jade giggled slightly. "How long baby?" I asked Yaz. "About 7 months." She smiled. "7 MONTHS!" Jade and mam shouted together. "Yeah." She smiled. "Girls, we are honestly so so happy for you, you are clearly happy together but honestly you are too young to be having sex. You're only 15." Jade said and hugged us both. My mama sat on the sofa and we all had a cuddle.

Three hours later
Perrie
Me and Jade decided to have a night with Yasmin and Kalani. When Alex came home, I sent him over to Jade's so him and Jed are having a guys night with Thunder, Jesy's son, Ryan and Leigh's boys, Wesley and Rueben. Riley went to Jesy's to hang out with Lily and Eleanor who are Jesy's girls and Leigh went over with her daughter, Skye.

"Yaz, come back." I heard Kalani shout from the kitchen, Yasmin came running into the living room holding Kalani's phone. "You want it come and get it." Yasmin teased. "No!" Kye whined and ran to her, since Yasmine was taller, Kye couldn't reach but boy did she try. Jade was in fits of laughter at her attempts. "Mama help." She begged, I walked up to her and whispered something into her ear, she looked at me with wide eyes and I shrugged. I went to join Jade. "What did you say?" She asked. "You'll see." I smirked.

Yasmin
I loved winding Kyla up and I felt so comfortable around my mum and Perrie. "You know what, unless you give me my phone back, in the next 10 seconds, you aren't getting any kisses." She smirked and put her hand out. I saw my mam choke on her water. I sighed and gave evil glares to Perrie since I knew that is what she whispered. "5...4...3...2...1." She snatched her phone and stuck her tongue out. "No kisses it is then." She smirked and went to sit next to her mam. "Not fair.," I whined. "Karma is a bitch baby." She said, I knew she shouldn't have sworn but I think Pez and my mam let it slide this once. I did notice her get a tap on her thigh from her mam though.

We were cuddled up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around us, it was about 1am now and I could see my mama and Perrie sleeping on the opposite settee. "Baby?" I asked looking down at my beautiful girlfriend. "Hmm." She replied. "Do I get a kiss yet?" I asked, she shook her head and laughed but then snuggled into my chest. "Fine." I said and led my head back on a pillow. "Goodnight sweet." I kissed her head. "Nite babe." She replied and kissed my neck. What a wonderful day it has been.