Uh oh!-ageplay

Perrie=mindset of 4 year old
Jesy/Jade=mama and mommy
Leigh=mindset of 3 year old
Jesy
"Perrie, please stop running." I laughed as I watched her run ahead in front of Jade and I.
"Let her off baby, she needs to let her energy out!" Jade laughed and held onto my hand, "that's why we brought her out in the first place." She added. Leigh was walking along next to Jade, occasionly bending down to pick up a flower, she didn't have as much energy as Perrie today but she was the one who asked to go for a walk!
"Mamaaaaa, it fishes!" Perrie screeched from the bridge. She stepped up on a stone and leaned over quite far.
"Oh god," I whispered, seeing red! I let go of Jades hand and sprinted upto Perrie. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.
"Baby, don't do that!" I scolded and checked her over.
"Mama, i wan'ed fishes," she sulked.
"You can see the fishes perfectly well from here, don't climb, you scared mama," I whispered and brought her in for a hug. She rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me back.
"sorry mama." She giggled.
"Its not funny." I laughed gently and kissed her head then patted her bottom to go back over to the side of the bridge. Jade and Leigh then joined us.
"Jess she would have been fine," Jade giggled, and kissed my cheek.
"Yeah she might have been but you never know." I sighed, I just had a gut feeling something bad will happen however I couldn't tell myself to go home! We carried on walking though, Perrie was once again running ahead in front of us, adventuring in the woods. I could see the waist band of her nappy sticking out of the top of her shorts which I must admit was adorable however I didn't want anyone seeing her like that. There was a light bulge in her shorts but she was wearing a pull up rather than a full on nappy so it wasn't too obvious. Even though she was in the mindset of a 4 year old, we decided a pull up might be a good idea for a walk since we couldn't just find a toilet just like that! Leigh had a nappy on though, just in case!
"Perrie come here bubba." I called out for her, seconds later I heard a 'coming mama,' echo through the trees then a rush of blonde hair landed in front of me. Perrie had jumped off a piece of wood hanging off a tree, she landed on her knees. Me and Jade were instantly at her side checking her over. She hissed slightly as we turned her over so she could sit on her bottom.
"Oh, it's not that bad! Just a hard fall." Jade smiled and stroked her hair. Thankfully, she hadn't ripped through her grazed anything but they were a little red and gravel was stuck to her knees and some gravel stuck to her hands as well which we simply brushed off.
"Pewwie okway?" Leigh questioned innocently, she sat on her bottom in front of Pez.
"She's okay princess, just a little bump." I reassured the youngest and kissed her head.
"You'll be okay angel." Jade smiled again and kissed Perrie's head. Pez just nodded, kissed Jade's cheek and stood up.
"That's it princess, stand back up nice and strong." I giggled but turned her around. I tucked the waistband back in and then pulled her shorts back up a little. "You're all sorted now, go on." I laughed and patted her bottom again, letting her go. I then felt Leigh Leigh latch onto my hand gently!
"You okay baby girl?" I asked her gently, she nodded softly and nuzzled her nose into my shoulder. I just smiled, kissed her head and rubbed her back.

Jade
We had been walking for about 40 minutes now, Perrie wasn't running  anymore but she was walking in front still. I noticed a cafe off to the side, it was slightly off route but we can easily get back on.
"Jess, how about a nice cup of coffee?" I smiled and bean walking in the direction of the cafe, they were a couple of families sat around on the grass with ice cream. "Oh, they have ice cream to, would you like one baby?" I asked Leigh, she was holding Jesy's hand and trudging along with us, I knew she was getting tired though. I got a tired nod in reply. 

"Perrie, this way sweetheart." I shouted back at her since she carried on the path. I heard footsteps running up behind me then felt her slide her little hand into mine.
"Do you want an ice cream baby?" I asked her, she nodded eagerly but kept hold of my hand.
"Mommy, I wet," she whispered in my ear, I looked at her and noticed how red she was. At home, she usually tells us when she needs to toilet and we take her but obviously she knew we'd just tell her to go in her pull up now!
"That's okay flower, we'll see if we can change you at the cafe." I whispered back and rubbed my thumb over her hand.
We made it to the cafe slowly, Leigh was really getting tired now so her and Jesy were lagging behind a little but me and Perrie sat down and waited for them on the grass. Pez rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.
"You getting tired too baba?" I asked and went to hold her hand, she nodded and rubbed her eyes.  I think we could let Pez and Leigh have a little nap here on the grass, it was a beautiful day and the grass was nice and dry. My legs are a little tired as well so a rest will do us all good I think. Jesy and Leigh came and sat down with us too, Leigh Leigh instantly led down and rested her head on Jesy's crossed legs.
"Oh sweetheart," Jesy cooed and played with her hair gently.
"I think we should let them both have a quick nap here and then we can get them changed and some ice cream then go off walking again." I suggested, Jesy nodded eagerly at my idea and looked over at Perrie, she was practically almost asleep on my shoulder. She cooed softly.
"Princess, do you want to lie down?" I asked her gently, she nodded and shuffled her bottom down then rested her head on my thighs.
Before we knew it, both girls were asleep in the sun.